The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

ooc: Finally got the Dmi stuff worked out. It's flashback time!

bic:

Adn and Dmi were both facing each other, not moving a bit. "Just out of curiosity, how did you get out of the Dark Realm" Adn asked. Dmi replied calmly. "I'll just show you." Then, into everyone's mind flew the same images.

"I need to get out of here!" Dmi growled. Her white fur stood out against the total darkness of this Realm. She had been imprisoned here for the last year and needed to leave. 'Adn's mind is slowly getting corrupted, with her power, she could easily take out this world.' She paced around, either she would find a way out of here or, she would have to wait for Adn. She walked forewards in the darkness and came upon the Dark Forest. She walked throught it with total ease and then saw the Guardians of the portal between worlds. "Umm, I-" Dmi began. "We already know your purpose. You have been sealed here for all eternity, you shall not leave." "I wouldn't be on it!" Dmi growled. She pounced on the nearest one, which drew it's sword, she was quicker and tore out his throat. The other backed away, shouted incomprehensible words and, Dmi blacked out. When she had awoken, the guardians were gone and so, was the forest. but she heard a voice. The corrupted twin of yourself has reached a state that must be delt with. We allow you passage. Dmi couldn't believe her luck. 'I can leave this place'. So, she jumped into the portal and vanished, landing in the throne room of the Twilight Palace.

Adn laughed "Nice to know, anything else you have to say before you die?" "Just one thing...Vanish" Dmi said just as she dissapeared from sight landing softly behind the group. "You've learned some new tricks, but so have I!" Adn shouted. Dmi Laughed "True, but it's hard to fight yourself isn't it!" The red pair of eyes met the blue and then chaos erupted in the throne room.

Posted

"Oh no! Chaos is erupting!" Ryoo shouted in panic.

"EEK!" Specever squeaked rather homosexually.

Posted (edited)

Where is everyone? Seriuosly, for the last four or five days only Bathy and I have been posting! T-T

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah. I have been reading it and I want somebody to kick start it again. (Also, Bathy was banned for no reason)

Posted

OoC: Well then, I guess this is a time I must leave writers block.

BiC: And and Dmi Had begun to fight, whilst the others stood to the side of the throne room, Jeremy's anti-magic spamming creating a shield defending them and feeding off the twilight realm's unnecessary energies.

"Y'know," said Ryoo, "considering it's a maddened Adn and her naturally evil clone, I'm not sure who should win."

"Shouldn't it be Dmi?" asked Specever. "I mean, she is on our side."

"True, but it's not the true Adn, and we'd lose our ally." There were more questions in his head. Where's Lae? Where's Teto? Who's Teto? A tiger that altered fate like the late Nia and then become human. How could that be?

The triforce of time glowed. Ryoo needed to do something, but couldn't bring himself to consider it. Therefore, he was forced unconscious. Whilst people were startled, the battle concerned them more. He had passed out before.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Ryoo was in his dream state. It was the same room, but why would the triforce bring him here?

"Hello."

The mage sped round to see a man with a face covered by the hood of his robe. "Agasus. Why have you brought me here?"

"Teto's not going back in time because of the threat made by you. He doesn't want to die, and time becomes more fragile the longer you stay here. First, you must die."

Ryoo saw the flaw in that. "You know I can't. Hero of Time, Queen of Hyrule, Gerudo King and devoted mage. I'm one short. I can't die."

A third figure was forced into the dream, and made it's presence known with the sentence "There has to be something we can do."

Agasus nodded. "He assumes things. Everyone does. Can I make it any clearer?"

It all became apparent. While it would be possible, Ryoo still had doubts. "Who exactly are you?"

"Insignificant, and therefore I can leave. Nobody but you knows me, and i haven't fought, killed, rescued or defended. I just help it happen."

Still unwise, he asked about Teto.

"When Ganondorf came out of Ayame, she kept some of his powers. He then died in quick succession. Nia came out of Subae to resurrect. Despite ability to alter fate's path, it must obey the rules set to it."

Ryoo couldn't think of anything more defensive, and agreed to the plan. Agasus disappeared without the mage's notice. "Geit. 23"

"O.K."

With that, Ryoo awoke. They were relieved he's conscious again, but Ryoo would not even mention he had a plan now.

Posted

Adn and Dmi were almost invisible because of the speed at which they were clashing. Adn jumped up and stood on the side of the room and Dmi did the same but, on the opposite side. Both eyes met as they stood there, each calculating the other. They jumped towards each other and, wrestling each other the hit the floor. A crack appeared there and a great amount of dust appeared. The crack ran along the floor and the last remaining pillars collapsed. The roof started to cave in and everything began to fall. Ryoo, Specever, Alex, Moria, Ralin, and Ayame all got out safely and at the last second both Dmi and Adn lepped away from the collapsing palace. They landed in the center of a platform and with an almighty thud, The Palacae of Twilight was no more. Both of the wolves were breathing heavily and neither moved. But, then Adn turned her head and saw three figures, one a tiger the other two Hylian. Dmi and the others looked too. Adn knew them, Subae and Ain but, the Hylian woman she didn't know. She was farmiliar somehow but, she couldn't figure out why. Dmi took her chance and leaped onto Adn but, Adn moved just in time avoiding it. The battle seemed completely even, but there could only be one victor.

Posted

The next thing Lae knew, the wolrd around her was twisted and warped......warped? This is..teleportation? But how? she thought. She suddenly felt the ground under her feet again, but she, Ain, and Subae were no longer standing in the gardens of Hyrule Castle. They had been taken to the Twilight Realm.

And all hell had broken loose. A group of people had just come running out of the Palace of Twilight. She felt a surge of relief; Maoir and Ralin were both safe. In her previous form, she would have known if anything had happened to them, but now she had no powers.

Then there was an almighty creaking, and the entire Palace of Twlilight collapsed into a pile of rubble. When the smoke and dust cleared, two wolves stood atop the ruins.

"Adn?" said Lae out loud. "But....."

"She had gone mad." said Subae from Lae's right. She snapped her head around to stare at him. "how do you know this for su......" Lae's sentence was interrupted by a shout of "My Lady!" Ain ran over to where the group of people stood, watching the two wolves battle. Lae ran after him. Subae stayed behind, still staring at the duel of wolves.

Moira looked up. "Ain!" she cried, immensely relieved to see that the Sheikah was alright. She ran to him and hugged him tightly, while he stood perfectly still, betraying no emotion on his face. She let go and looked at him. "These scars.....Ain, what happened...?" He did not reply; he was staring at Ayame.

"It's okay, Ain." said Ralin. "She's back to the way she was before. She's not evil any more."

The Queen of the Twili bowed her head at the Sheikah. "Please, forgive me for what I had ordered done to you. I....I still don't know what happened to my mind then." Ain nodded his acceptance.

Ryoo was not looking at the battle, nor at the reunion, but at Lae. she didn't notice, she was too busy watching Adn, but he somehow sensed that she was not as she seemed.

Posted

Both Adn and Dmi turned their heads to the Hylian. "H-How do you know my name?" Adn asked confused. Lae looked up at her and Dmi looked at Adn. 'Is it maybe...someone from before? Can't remember...' All that Adn could truley remember was Teto, Nia and Dmi. Dmi looked Adn straight in the eyes "Do you understand now? This is what has become of you, a being that lives only for revenge." Dmi's words seemed to have awoken something deep down in Adn. No,Don't listen to them! Then Adn vanished right in front of the whole group.

"Where am I?" Adn asked. This new place was filled with strange images. A voice rang out loud and clear " You know what you have to do." "Yes, but how?" Adn asked confused. The voice laughed softly "You always knew." Adn landed back on the ruins of the Twilight Palace. She was radiating positive energy. "Listen everyone, I need your help. To save Hyrule." She looked at Teto "Even you Teto, I know that the Subae from before is still in there somewhere." Then Adn crumpled, like a leaf, to the ground.

Inside of Adn's mind, a battle was raging. Adn stood on one side of the grassy plain and a giant winged creature on the other. "I will not be defeated!" The creatures voice was like ice and steel. "Neither will I!" Adn growled. They contemplated each other for a minute more and then charged at each other.

Posted (edited)

Jeremy, deciding it was time to intervene, he didn't care who won. Just that the battle be over and done with, he brought down the anti-magic field and cast lightning bolt at the blurred area. He didn't know who he had hit nor did he care. He was out of the twilight realm for good.

Breathing in the air, he saw a bird fly slowly past him, he grabbed it and looked down upon it. Smiling as he crushed it, he stood atop a hill and saw Hyrule Castle for all it's glory. Then he heard a crumple of leaves behind him, turning around he saw a figure and a doorway however it was unlike any other doorway he had previously seen; it was pure white.

"Hi, my name is Xedoiis" the figure said, his front blackened so he could not see any details "Jeremy, it is time for you to come back, Zhruffbar needs you and this land is now mercy to whatever fate.." in a knowing tone, he continued "The goverments of all races of our land have chosen their warriors to fight, obviously you have been otherwise we would not have summoned you. Come now, this portal will not stay for very long as we connected it to every other portal out of our realm. Once this closes you will be cut off from this realm. Finish what you must and I will be waiting for you."

"Where am I, though?" Jeremy asked, understanding everything but his location

"You are well within the mountains, neither in any province of Hyrule yet you can see Hyrule Castle, you are near but unreachable. You have 3 days to do what you must."

Jeremy stood their, gazing at the man. He didn't expect this, regardless he teleported to Arbiter's Grounds. He encountered an old friend, Aasmiir. "Brother," he said quietly "It is our time to leave. There are no treasures nor reasons to stay, we have three days. Get your things. I need a trophy, however. My lord requires otherworldly treasures, of great significance as well. It will be hard."

"I have none, except for this amulet. It has their symbol, perhaps it is a container of some sorts."

Jeremy chuckled "Maybe it is part of their precious 'Triforce' I keep hear them talking about. Maybe it contains essence of that power."

"Where are you going? Do you not have your treasure?"

"I do my good friend, we must take our leave now." and with one wave of his hand he opened a portal. Xedoiis was waiting for them "The time has come, your dream has gone. The real adventure has begun." his glasses twinkled as the sun came level with them, they blinded Jeremy and Aasmiir and they found themselves on a plane, there was fog and they could see areas. A hill was in the distance and they saw the same regtangle of white. "It is closing... Hurry..." Xedoiis laughed(imagine Gman of Hl2 at the start) disappeared but they didn't notice, just before it closed; reality became disorted and they found themselves in Limbo.

The transition between realms blinded him, he soon found he was back in the Dwarvern castle of Zhruffbar. He coughed on the polluted air "Ugh, now I wish I was on the surface." he bowed to the King as he noticed him. "My lord."

---

This ends my persons involvement in this RP. I think I can continue Dead God from here.

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

HELLO!! Your Favorite Not-Favorite Person is back!

I've done alot of thinking.......And I've decided to come back!!

First things first, i need to know what the elf-boy did with Sawyer, also, i need to know if you guise did anything else with any of my other characters.

Posted (edited)

Ooc: Sauron, I don't think that we used any of your characters...but, maybe we did. Tarrius, DtD is an alternate universe from this one.

I'll post later...I still need to think of something awesome for the final showdown.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I'm warning you, Rokai, the ancient art of the ellipsis is not one to overuse.

You shall get hurt.

Edit: Thank you, Captain Tarrius. His post was very distressing.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I think the overuse of periods is unnescersary and that post is totally spam.

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

I'm warning you, Rokai, the ancient art of the ellipsis is not one to overuse.

You shall get hurt.

Edit: Thank you, Captain Tarrius. His post was very distressing.

First of all, WTH IS ELIPSIS?

Second, is anyone gonna tell my whats happened to mah characters?

Posted

Ellipsis is when you do this "..."

Definition: omission or suppression of parts of words or sentences

As for your characters;

They're not in the main focus.