The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

Ooc: I have no idea what to do now. Our main antagonist is no longer an antagonist, and our apparent new one (Adn) is locked in combat with herself. Meanwhile, all the other characters stand around. HELP.

Posted

I loved how you made everything seem so ridiculous there. And you're right. I've totally lost touch with what's going on here too.

This sequel shouldn't have been made. What madness have we unleashed upon Hyrule? And no Doubleagent on which to blame everything.

This is indeed a dire situation.

Posted

Ooc: If we never finish the story, how can Ain and Moira ever get married and have bebes? O_o We have only ourselves to blame. And I still haven't figured out why the heck Ayame went bad in the first place!

Posted

It was Adn, remember? The crystal was secretly controlling Adn to secretly control Ayame.

Didn't you know, Gael? Shiny rocks have minds of their own now.

RenStimpyNod.gif

Posted

Ellipsis is when you do this "..."

Definition: omission or suppression of parts of words or sentences

As for your characters;

okay, and,

Double agent was doing something with Sawyer, so you cant tell me HE has nothing to do with da main focus >.>

Posted

Sawyer was being trained by Ravok.

Posted

Note: It time for an awesome battle post.

The giant dragon turned it's head towards the rest of the group. They all knew this must have been the form the crystal chose to be it's physical form. It had scales the exact colour of Twilight and it eyes were red, like those of the Twili. It let out a breath of fire which, was narrowly avoided by all of them. It was then that it clicked in Adn's mind. The Hylian woman...it was Lae, in her true form? The was forced out of these thought's however by another jet of flame that passed to close to her for comfort, she jumped into the fray again, dodging whatever flame she could and attcking whenever it was possible. The group seemed to be focused on deciding what to do. Adn jumped upon the last standing collum of the palace of Twilight. The dragon and her were now seeing eye to eye.

================================================================================

=================

Dmi and Ayame stood with the group watching Adn. "What should we do about this?" Dmi asked Ryoo. He seemed focused on the fight too. But, he appeared to have a plan. Dmi jumped towards the fight however, and began to fight. At least Ryoo can do something about this...

Posted

It's Runescape. And why are you spamming up this fucking topic with your shit? Why do you feel compelled to copy others' ways by saying 'shiz' which I have only ever seen used by Bathy?

Get your own fucking life.

Posted

Ooc: Jesus, why are you spamming up this topic with your poo?

Bic:

The dragon was enormous. It's Twili markings shimmered and glowed as it moved. It crawled atop the ruins of the Palace of Twilight, and let out a piercing roar. It was not unlike the language of the Twili in its sound; like a long, mournful wail, only magnified a hundred times over. It then let out another wave of fire; the group had to move quickly to avoid a fiery death.

Moira climbed atop a pile of rubble, trying to get a better view. She saw Adn below, dodging the fire, attempting to attack the creature. What chance does she think she have against that thing....? She thought. Suddenly, Adn leapt into the air, and landed on the one pillar that remained from the Palace of Twilight.

Moira looked down at the others. We can't stay here.....her eyes flew to a spot several hundred feet away. It was the spot where she had been teleported to this world from Hyrule. A thought came to her.

"Ryoo!" she shouted down. The mage turned to look at her, his thoughts interrupted. "Ordonian?" he questioned.

"this could be our chance! We can get out now. When we're out, Ayame can destroy the Mirror and we can trap the dragon in the Twilight Realm!" she said. Ayame suddenly looked at her. "No!" she cried. "What about the rest of my people? I will not abandon them,. nor will I leave my kingdom to be destroyed by this monster!"

Moira bit her lip. No.......she thought. She's right.....we can't just abandon the Twili..... But she was at a loss. They waited, none of them sure if Adn would be alive a few moments from now.

Posted

Besides, I couldn't care less about who uses that word. It's a free country... Well Scotland and America both are at least.

Will edit post with response.

Posted

I don't see any point in arguing in this topic. I'll ask you nicely to stop it.

Posted

Just lock it. It's done.

Posted (edited)

Ooc: Fine. If no one else is going to help finish this RP, I'll do it myself. I can only write a little right now, because I have History in a few minutes, but I'll be back.....

Only a few moments passed before the dragon reacted. Enraged, it spewed a jet of fire at Adn. Adn leapt from the top of the pillar, but not toward the ground. She flew up and above the flames, straight at the head of the dragon. Before the dragon could react, the wolf had sunk her teeth into the scales of its neck. The dragon let out a second piercing roar, not from pain, but in anger at this puny being who dared to challenge it.

But as soon as this second roar died away, those on the ground began to feel an odd sensation. They felt it first in their feet, then through their legs. Smaller pieces of the rubble on the ground began to tremble.

It was the ground. It was like an earthquake, only....

"We're not standing on solid earth...." Ryoo muttered to himself as he heard the ground begin to creak and groan. The Twilight Realm was made up of floating fragments of rock. Nothing grew, because there was no soil; there was only stone.

And the stone was breaking.

Suddenly, the creaking grew loud, and a great crack split the ground between the Palace's remains and the rest of the group. The shuddering of the earth knocked several of them off of their feet, and sent rubble and large chunks of rock descending down into the Twilight Realm's empty, glowing skies. "Move!" shouted Ralin as they scrambled to get away from the fissure.

Adn felt herself being ripped from her grip on the dragon's neck. The monster had reached behind itself and torn the wolf from where she had been gripping it. The dragon threw Adn away from itself, roaring again in anger. The wolf smashed against the stones and debris, rolling to the edge of the fissure. Her front paws gripped the earth below her for dear life as she almost tumbled into the widening chasm.

Lae's eyes widened at the sight of this, and she ran back to the edge of the chasm. The opening was at least seven feet wide now, and growing steadily wider. "Adn!" she shouted, but she could not be heard over the grating sounds of the breaking rock. If I was still a wolf, I could make the jump.....Lae thought bitterly, as she watched helplessly as Adn, struggling, climbed back onto the ledge.

Adn pulled herself back to her four feet and faced the dragon again. Her expression grew angry. "Monster of Twilight!" she shouted up at it. "Don't pretend to be another speechless monster! You are the magic of the crystal, intelligent, and foul! Speak!" She snarled this last word.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted

What a boring ending.

Posted

Ooc: Did you all abandon this RP? Seriously? I had hoped that Dark Midna would at least come in and pull her weight of they story; she did create this business, after all. I'm hoping with a resolution of peace between the Hylians and the Twili, of course, but Adn's really the one in control of the whole Adn/crystal thing. So, I'm stuck.