The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

Im sorry Bathy. And, to everyone else, I'm sorry for causing spam in the thread.

Posted

Bathy, your turn...

Posted

I wish DoubleAgent knew I was sorry. I just don't want to edmit it.

Posted

Ooc: I just want to clear up the whole "wolf-god" thing; Bathy created the three wolves Nia, Adn, and Lae. I thought they were some sort of gods but I was wrong, and since learning that I have treated them as wolves, albiet ones with strange powers. Such as the Golden Wolf from Twilight Princess; he was there to help Link, whereas Lae is there to help my characters along. Therefore, they fit into the Zelda universe. And that's as far as I'm going to get involved in this. I will now continue to role-play.

Bic:

Ralin saw the Twili run from the inn, if it could be called running. It almost seemed to fly, its feet carried it so fast over the cobblestones. It was gone before either Ralin or Harma could react. But Ralin got a good look at its face.

It was the Twili commander he had seen in the battle!

Ralin ran towards the inn to see where it had gone, when he collided with a young man just leaving the inn, knocking both of them to the ground. As they got up, Ralin recognized the other young man. "Specever..? Is that you?" Specever looked up in surprise. "Ralin? Wait...you were mute! How..?"

Ralin smiled. "A generous gift from Ryoo, if he can be called generous." Then he remembered the Twili. "you saw that Twili, didn't you?" Specever nodded. "Should we go after him?" he asked.

Ralin considered this for a moment, then said, "He'll be long gone before any of the others get here. I say we go after him ourselves; you, me, and Harma. What say you?"

Specever answered, "I'm ready." The two young warriors, with the wolf following, ran after the escaping Twili.

Posted

Knocking over a lot of people, they chased the Twili. Ralin even knocked over a band playing a song that was hard to indentify. A guard tried to stop Specever, but Specever paried and kept on running. Soon enough, all the guards were chasing them. "RALIN!" Specever called. "WHAT!" Ralin called back. "I DO NOT LIKE THIS IDEA!" Specever called once more.

Posted (edited)

Deleted post.

But note. We will take the Twili to Queen Moira.

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

I guess I'll provide Nia's line then.

"I've said what I'll say. The choice is up to you." Nia said and he turned around back into the castle. Adn followed with her mind full of the conversation. They re-entered the room and Moria said "We're going to the Twilight Realm." Adn, and everyone else in the room, looked at Moria and then they broke into small conversations. "We leave tommorow!" Adn didn't hear any more because it was then that she fell asleep. In her dream there were strange colours and then in came into focus, Moria, Ryoo, Ralin, Nia, Specever and all the rest were staring down at her and shouting incomprehendable words. "Adn! Wake up!" Nia's voice called from far away. Adn woke up with her heart pounding lying in the mirror room.

Posted

Well... Ralin and I were chasing a Twili, but lets just say we got em and this happened...

Posted (edited)

Anyway, that was spam.

I wish DoubleAgent knew I was sorry. I just don't want to edmit it.

Hypocrisy!

7.)Don't mess with other people's characters.

Edit. "Shut it," Nia added quickly. "Don't need any lip from you,"

For fuck sake Specever! Stop breaking the rules! :angry:

And thank you Gael.

Nia shook Adn until she awakened. "Nia. I dreamt. You. But not. You were a wolf again." Adn was rambling. She'd had some weird dream. Nia sighed.

"Adn. Ralin and that by, Specever, caught the Twili commander. They're interrogating him right now. We'll know more about what's going on when they come out." Nia explained. Adn nodded.

Adn wobbled to her feet. As she steadied herself, she spoke to Nia, giving him a tired look. "You still arguing with Ten?"

"Hell no." Nia said, his expression slightly angry. As long as he doesn't rip open the fabric of space and time to bring another titan into the world, I don't care what he does anymore.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

That was only a suggestion...

Edit, this RP would make a great game or movie, am I right or what?

Edit edit: Just staying on topic here, are we going to raid the Twili?

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

As snow falled glimmering in the sky as it hit the summit of Snowpeak Nyfer look around but seeing nothing.

Where is it, why cant I find it?" Nyfer said mumbling to him self alone. Out of the foggy snow Nyfer hears

a shatter in the ice he looks around to see deep and thick cracks in the icy summit. "Oh just my luck. ok what if I stay still?"

thinking to him self sarcastically.*Shatter*. As he feel it the inner core of Snowpeak he hit the ground with a thud.

"Oooww!" Nyfer screamed in pain. Looking around Nyfer saw it. Finally the piece of the Phoenix long lost. The missing shared

of the of his past.

Edited by Nyfer (see edit history)

Posted

As snow falled glimmering...

Fell. Just mentioning it... And if you're using Firefox, right click on the text area, go down to languages and download the English dictionary so that don't misspell again. It annoys me somehow. >.<

The Twilit phoenix wing!

Oh, here we go...

*sigh*

Posted

Specever and Ralin came in. "News?" Nia asked. "Sure have," Specever said. "Big attack. Largest ever. Hyrule castle. He could not take the torture. We put droplets of water onto his head until he told us. He, however, did not tell us when. Castletown is preparing defenses." They all stared in shock.

Posted

Ryoo finished casting a spell on the Twili commander that Ralin and Specever had captured. "He's not going anywhere." he said confidantly. "And you've got his weapons, so I suppose we can begin."

Moira sighed. She'd never had to do this before. She walked to stand directly in front of the Twili commander. "Do you speak Hylian?" she asked first. He didn't answer for a moment, but eventually said, "...I do."

"Now we're getting somewhere." commented Ryoo, sitting on Moira's throne casually. "Get off my chair." she countered, before turning back to the Twili. "Queen Ayame sent you?" The Twili nodded. He showed no emotion on his strange face.

"Why? What were her order?" she pressed.

"it is not my duty to question Her Majesty. Her orders were to attack outlying Hylian villages. Take out Hylian guard posts. Attack Hyrule Castle." he replied.

Ralin, who had been leaning against a nearby wall with Specever, noticed something. "You said attack?" he said. "Not take, not capture, but just attack...?" The Twili said nothing in reply.

Ryoo nodded. "That would make sense....it was hardly a large enough attack to take the main gate, much less the Castle. Ayame must have just wanted to get our attention."

Moira slammed her fist on one of the throne-room tables. "WHY, though?! Why is she doing this? We were allies! Friends!"

The Twili gave an eerie sort of smile. "It is not your duty to question Queen Ayame, either, for you shall all soon be her subjects!"

The room went silent.

Posted

"Eek." Nia breathed.