The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Fell. Just mentioning it... And if you're using Firefox, right click on the text area, go down to languages and download the English dictionary so that don't misspell again. It annoys me somehow. >.<

Oh, here we go...

*sigh*

my spell check is right

Edited by Nyfer (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

"Eek." Nia breathed.

And the award for shortest story post ever goes to Bathy.

Bic:

Moira eventually broke the silence. "So, then.....we're expecting another attack on the Castle. Larger, this time." She began pacing again. She seemed to do that a lot when thinking. "But Ayame doesn't seem as if she's going to be leaving the Twilight Realm. If she didn't come with her army, she probably wouldn't come, unless...."

"Unless Hyrule Castle was hers." finished Ryoo.

Moira nodded. She continued pacing and talking. "That's what she's after. She wants dominion over Hyrule..." It pained Moira to say such things about Ayame, but they were true, so they had to be said.

She stopped pacing. "I can't." she stated.

"Can't what?" asked Specever.

"I can't leave Castle Town. I have to stay here and defend it with my men. I can't go to the Twilight Realm with you." she said. This seemed to annoy her. Angrily, she pushed everything off of the small table onto the floor, then sat on it. Then suddenly she hopped off of it and headed for the door.

"Where..are you...?" asked Ralin, as confused as everyone else.

"Going to change out of this stupid finery. I need a drink." she said stiffly, then she slammed the door behind her.

Silence fell upon the room again.

Eventually, Ryoo spoke. Cautiously. "If I know Moira...." he said. "She probably is annoyed to no end that she must stay and look after her duties while the rest of us traverse Hyrule and fight." A few of the others nodded in agreement.

"So, who will be going to the Twilight Realm?" asked Adn.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted

:joy: I proudly accept this prestigious award! :joy:

Posted

Lol, anyway, i lost track.... i'll try and follow along and post later....

Posted

Adn had walked in at that moment and looked around at the words the Twili had spoken. She looked around, everyone seemed to have the same reaction. "W-What do you mean?" Adn said, stuttering as a result of her exaustion and fear. Then, eveyboby in the room turned to look at her, the Twili responed "Foolish Light Dwellers, you will find out soon enough."

Posted

Nia saw Adn enter. He walked over. "Adn."

"Yes, Nia?" Adn asked.

"Eek." Nia breathed.

"Eek?" Adn asked.

"Eek." Nia answered.

"Eek." Adn agreed, backing away slowly.

Posted

Meh, i'll just improvise.....

Connor was walking through the plains of hyrule, he was almost to castle town.... he noticed that the area around it was slightly battleworn "they actually attacked castle town? their getting bold" Connor said, he conitnued on.

He was almost there when he noticed something... again....it was something out of the ordinary... he walked over to a spot on the ground about 5 feet round in circumfrerence, "what the?" he said, moving a hand to touch it.... it felt like normal ground... then this time he pushed on it.

"WOAH!" he shout falling into a deep hole.

"aw crap" he said, looking around, there was small room and he was about 10 feet from the top of the hole, and there was nothing to grab.

He looked around a little more, still nothing. "Zalus" he said, the Hawk didnt come, "damn" he said.

Connor had been in the hole for a few hours, knowing the digger of the trap will come and take the captured prey from the hole eventually, Connor just got out a small wooden puzzle-box he found weeks ago. "hmm...." he said, trying a piece to seee if that could unlock the box "dang...." he said.

About 2 hours later, Connor heard activity above the hole, "Hello?!?" Connor shouted..... No response "hello?!? i- he was cut off by a large rock hitting his head.

--------------------------------------------

I awoke, i found myself on a soft bed..... i did not know who i was, or where i was....i was thinking about this when i heard "greetings my lord, you have finally awoken".I looked behind me to see a man wearing red robes, "who.... am i?... where am i?" i said "you do not know who you are? most people around here call you the lord, you should respond to that....if you wish to....you do not have to do as anyone here says" I looked at him blankly, then he laughed lightly and said "i am sorry my lord, i forgot to answer your other question, you are at the cult of the beast's City... most other people who know about us call us crazy, but then we found you and knew our beliefs were true.... we were almost going to give up.... but then we did find you...." the man said, leading Me out onto a balcony, i looked around and saw several people around a small town..... most of them were wearing red robes... but a few were wearing red and black uniforms.... i assumed they were town gaurds "so... why am i here?" I asked "why, my lord.... you are the beast" the man said, then i looked at myself.... i looked like a normal human.... "i'm not a beast... i'm a human" I said "well... now you are... when he found you, you were in beast form....but we have made it so you can look like a normal human when you wish" the man said "then how do i change to beast form?" i asked "you should know, you are the beast...." the man said "ok.... what do i do now?" i asked "whatever you like my lord" the man said "but i do suggest that you dont go out of the city until you can defend yourself..." the man said "ok... i will remember that" i said... the man turned and started to leave when i said "whats your name?", there was a about a 5 second silence when he said ".....um....i will respond to Darren...." the man said "okay.... Darren" I said... then he left.

Sorry to Doubleagent for not doing seperate paragraphs for the second story, but i was already about halfway through when i realized i didn't.

Posted

[/facepalm]

Posted (edited)

Connor woke up to find himself inside a prison cell, "agh... where am i?" he said looking around, then noticing his equipment was gone.

"dam... where'd my stuff go?...." he said "WAIT!" he shouted quickly, then searched himself for the potion Ika gave him.

"who ever captured me are going to pay" Connor said, then he looked outside the cell, he saw some people "HEY!" he shouted, then the man come over to him.

"what?" the man said, "why are you holding me prisoner?" Connor said with anger, "Because some people are paying good money for anyone in the Ordan Alliance" the man said "now, keep quiet, we don't want to get violent" he said, then he resumed his post.

"when you took my stuff, did you take a Blue liquid in a vial?" Connor said "yes... why?" the man said, "i... uh.... need it to live, um.... about 12 hours without it and i die..... and i'm pretty sure the people who are paying don't want me dead" Connor said, the man thought about it for a second, then quickly said to the other men "hey, you know that nasty blue stuff? this guy's gonna die without it!" he said, then another guy quickly ran and got it.

"here" the man said handing it to Connor "i cant believe you have to drink that nasty stuff to survive" the man said "worst thing any of us have ever tasted" the man said, then Connor quickly took a small drink of it to convince them that he needed it "thanks" Connor said "eh, we don't want to turn in a dead bounty" the man said, then Resumed his post.

----------------------------------------------------------

I had wandered the city for several minutes when i found a training camp, i went inside to seek training in fight. I found a man Named Vancha Arch, who taught almost anyone who seeked lessons from him. "thank you for choosing my Dojo My lord" Vancha said "you dont have to call me my lord..... how bout...." i said, looking deep into my memories "call me.... Ruysc" i said "okay.... Ruysc... as you wish" Vancha said "um... shall we begin?" Vancha said.

"okay, i dont want you taking it easy on me, just because i'm the beast" Ruysc said "as you wish my l.....Ruysc...." Vancha said with slight hesitation, then he took out a Dagger and handed it to Ruysc "all must start with a simple weapon" Vancha said

"okay" Ruysc said, taking the dagger "The dagger... the weapon of the Theif... the Rogue..... it is a light weapon, which allows it to be handled swiftly" Vancha said "now... lets have a short spar" Vancha said "3....2....1.... go" He said, then he lunged at Ruysc, but he quickly shifted his stance and Vancha missed, then Vancha stopped for a second to plan his next move, and in that time, Ruysc attacked, he threw himself on Vancha, and quickly put a Scar of his cheek "um.... good Spar" Vancha said "such skills should be expected from the beast... just.... not as quickly" Vancha said "shall we continue Ruysc?" Vancha said.

Lol, thought "the beast" was Connor? no way! i have much better plans for both of them....

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Posted

Adn and Ryoo had generally decided upon whom was going to the Twilight Realm. Adn and Nia were definatly going and Ralin decided to go too. Ryoo was going to stay in the castle for just a little longer so Adn led them out of the hall. Surprisingly the walk out of Castletown was exceptionally fast. When they got through the doors Hyrule Field expanded before them. "O.k. Where are we going to go anyway?" Adn asked. "Well, Arbiter's Grounds is the closest place to the Twilight Realm." Nia offered. "That would be our best bet." Ralin agreed. Then a tan coloured wolf streaked towards them. "Lae!" Adn breathed. Lae stopped in front of them and said "Hi, Adn, Ralin, and...?" Lae had halted when she looked at Nia who was in the tiger form. "This is N- Subae. We are going to the Twilight Realm." Adn supplied. Lae nodded and said "Arbiter's Grounds is a no go so, we'll have to find another way in." 'Where else can we go?'

Posted

This RP is impossible. Minda obliterated the mirror between realms. Impossible. IMPOSSIBLE. My brother pointed out that both the RP's are impossible. But I do not care. Just saying.

So, they go to the Twilight Realm, and we...

Posted

This RP is impossible. Minda obliterated the mirror between realms. Impossible. IMPOSSIBLE. My brother pointed out that both the RP's are impossible. But I do not care. Just saying.

So, they go to the Twilight Realm, and we...

I don't care either. And I think that we have an explaination for that... in the first RP.

,and we... save Hyrule obviously!

Posted (edited)

I see.... Hmm... Interesting. I still like this RP no matter what!

EDIT: We need a name for the RP trilogy.

'The Legend of Zelda: The Ordon Alliance,'

Or something else...

God, this would make a great game... But first, we need an excuse for the Twili to come back. The first RP fits, but this one... Mehish. I GOT ONE! This is only a suggestion. A Twili who got left behind repaired the mirror... Or something...

Or, a maniac wizard rebuilt it, longing for a Twili to come so he could examine it!

If someone were to put 'The Dark Race' into one convinent story on a seperate thread, I could send it to Nintendo. Only Ordon Alliance stuff. Just a favor, no rushes.

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

Well, asembling the whole story would take a while but I think it could be done. Not sure where it would fit though... and I thought of a name for the RP series: The Legend of Zelda: The Aftermath

Posted

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I LOOOOOVVEE IT!

I will also save the entire story in a text file, so it is safe. And you should also. Once we get ahold of it...