How

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ggg

Edited by Specever
H (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

1210442468137mx1.jpg

I support these groups going around clubbing seals to death.

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

1210442468137mx1.jpg

I support these groups going around clubbing seals to death.

f

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Psssh. Animal Cruelty. :rolleyes: No thanks, I'm fine with how I am. Though, I must say, I resolved to be kinder to my this year, and I think that's going well. Besides, it's already illegal. Although I'm not sure about the seal hunting thing.

EDIT:

My, my, Sepecever. Tsk, Tsk , Tsk.

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Psssh. Animal Cruelty. :rolleyes: No thanks, I'm fine with how I am. Though, I must say, I resolved to be kinder to my this year, and I think that's going well. Besides, it's already illegal. Although I'm not sure about the seal hunting thing.

Well. Illegal is not enough. People still do it.

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

Animal cruelty should be legal, it's a lower lifeform, who cares.

Posted (edited)

Animal cruelty should be legal, it's a lower lifeform, who cares.

No. That's not the way to look at it. That's the A - hole's point of view.

And Specever, quit swearing, or I will have you reported.

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Humans are vile disgusting creatures and I'm ashamed to be one. There was such a wonderful message in Day the Earth Stood Still, but the only people who get those messages are the people who are already acting/thinking that way. As for you Tarrius. How would you feel if humans weren't the dominate species and whatever creature was thought the same way as you? But in my opinion all lifeforms are equal, and shouldn't' be treated otherwise. I am going to ridicule all other the girls at school in my grade when spiders make the endangered list. It's gonna happen. you know it. There's no way to avoid it unless we stop killing them because they look weird.

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

Seals make a good jacket or throw rug.

Posted

Humans are vile disgusting creatures and I'm ashamed to be one. There was such a wonderful message in Day the Earth Stood Still, but the only people who get those messages are the people who are already acting/thinking that way. As for you Tarrius. How would you feel if humans weren't the dominate species and whatever creature was thought the same way as you? But in my opinion all lifeforms are equal, and shouldn't' be treated otherwise. I am going to ridicule all other the girls at school in my grade when spiders make the endangered list. It's gonna happen. you know it. There's no way to avoid it unless we stop killing them because they look weird.

Lifeforms are all equal? You're saying an ameba(spelling) is equal to a human? What defines a certain type of lifeform is their ability to communicate. Dogs cat communicate with barks and such, Humans, a higher lifeform, speaks in a coherent way(in which we can assume that they're speaking a certain dialect) if you think that animals

Well if Humans weren't the dominant species then i guess WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION.

lol? Spiders DON'T JUST LIVE IN HUMAN AREAS. Spiders will in no way become endangered

Posted

But most other creatures can not understand our words in the same way we cannot understand theirs. And every life form is important to Earth. Take a food web, remove one species, see how many would go hungry, and what other species could overpopulate. Humans are a form of animals too. Everything done on earth makes a change of some sort whether it be large or small, good or bad.

Earth is not ours.

Posted

While I agree we should not be excessively cruel out of malice, you're getting fringe. Humans are not vile disgusting creatures. The Day the Earth Stood Still sounds excessively wierd. And yes, Earth is our planet, since we are the only organisms on it smart enough to say it is.

Posted

I'm not cruel to animals... But this year, my new year's resolution is to be a much meaner person. I think it's going well.

Posted

Earth is not ours. We say such because it makes feel strong and powerful, and hides the fact that we are week, and scared of what will happen next. if we own the planet why do we treat it, and it's other inhabitants so bad? Shouldn't we try to make what's ours a better place? And am not angry I'm sad disappointed that open your eyes to chaos of our world. What is so wrong with the other animals that we need to go out and make sure we kill so many of them?

Posted (edited)

THATS NOT F%^#ING FUNNY! IF YOU THINK IT IS, YOU CAN KISS MY $#% YOU CARELESS *&(#$!

It's responses like these that make people support animal cruelty.

I am going to ridicule all other the girls at school in my grade when spiders make the endangered list. It's gonna happen. you know it. There's no way to avoid it unless we stop killing them because they look weird.

Spiders aren't people, they eat us and kill us, and infect us with poisons, especially that penis rooster Black Widow. That poo's not cool, maaaaaaaan. Then, there's that Box Jellyfish, it doesn't even look like a box, but we call it that and it kills you and well, you can survive, but very slim.

While I agree we should not be excessively cruel out of malice, you're getting Fringe.

Dude, I f***ing love the show Fringe.

Also, Earth is ours. We bought it at Chunky's for $2.

Edited by Gingerlink (see edit history)