Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where Hyrule Online Stands as of Jan. 3 2009

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Anywaaaays...

GUIs = 97% Done
Mapping = 10% Done

Total = 20% Done

It's being put on hold for now because currently Eclipse Evolution is being a bi*** and not working (no one can connect to your own local ip if you are hosting) so in other words if we were to release it, no one would be able to connect. I can map but I would like some help but it's not possible if ADR can't connect.

Posted

20% lol

Posted

Hmmm...

Hopefully we can stay use the same maps..

I MADE ALL THOSE MAPS :fear:
(ok some like 5/10 or so Dustin made)

But I made so much and so much Mapping improving in the game maker for in future ...

Sad enough I couldn't even get my scripts to work...

So... for short:

---------

We can work on it again if:

Eclipse make a new version named 3.0 included convector or someone (Like Dustin -> VB) makes a conventor for the maps...

Item en NPC convector not needed yet.. since all those are easy to remake and... would be buggy into the 2.0 to 3.0... so... ;) (3.0 to 4.0 should be no problem)

But 2.5 to 2.7 the conventor was a big problem....

So we have to wait for some moment that clear and fixes all up :)

Posted

This mapping is an issue. I can't map... Just good to know it will be a WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, EXCLUSIVE, ONE OF A KIND, BEST OUT THERE, ZELDA MMORPG! I mean, all those other ones use non-zelda sprites. That gets me ticked. 'Oh hey, this is a zelda mmorpg! No, wait, it has non-zelda sprites. Screw it. ' Make it ALLLLLLL zelda sprites! I will not play it if half of it consists of non-zelda sprites.

Posted

Thats great... and by the way Tappy its 2009.

Posted

[quote name='Specever' post='195009' date='Jan 4 2009, 11:29 AM']This mapping is an issue. I can't map... Just good to know it will be a WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, EXCLUSIVE, ONE OF A KIND, BEST OUT THERE, ZELDA MMORPG! I mean, all those other ones use non-zelda sprites. That gets me ticked. 'Oh hey, this is a zelda mmorpg! No, wait, it has non-zelda sprites. Screw it. ' Make it ALLLLLLL zelda sprites! I will not play it if half of it consists of non-zelda sprites.[/quote]
Soooo... you want no original content whatsoever? I mean, I understand it should be authentic, but there should be some creativity involved.

Posted

I CAN MAP! WANT ME TO MAP? just tell me what to map!
i'm the map master, the mapper of mapatholon!
dam.... i'm getting annoying again....