:biggrin: What do you think brings true happiness.

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Just like the title says just tell me what you think brings ture happiness.

For me its KINDNESS.

Posted

A few things. I think satisfaction brings happiness. You know that good feeling you get when you finish a big project that has taken time and effort? That's it.

I also think that generosity can bring happiness. Helping someone is just something that people should do naturally, but it is because they don't that it brings such happiness.

Honestly, though, it's subjective.

Posted

For me, it was finding the balance between reality and the imaginary, and making a lot of friends in high school.

Though I'm not delusional. I just have a TON of imaginary friends.

Posted

So you were lying about making friends while you were away? You just made imaginary friends? I'm sick of your lies TML. Sick of them... Yeah... Anyway...

I think true happiness comes from religion. And not just any religion. The way of the holy retina in the sky is the true path to happiness. Send your holy light to the great retina in the sky so that he may create an image of holiness on the brain that is the universe... I'm the only member so far, but as long as I can get some followers, I'm going to be the coolest cult leader in town. You'll see. :D

Posted

I think true happiness comes from religion. And not just any religion. The way of the holy retina in the sky is the true path to happiness. Send your holy light to the great retina in the sky so that he may create an image of holiness on the brain that is the universe... I'm the only member so far, but as long as I can get some followers, I'm going to be the coolest cult leader in town. You'll see. :D

I am fast becoming a believer that the gods/or god are so old that they have grown senile, Their vast power is now employed in senseless japes(I like that word) upon humans,misdirecting our lives and leaving us in appalling situations.

Anyway, I believe that true happiness is being at peace with yourself, that whatever other people think about you and your actions doesn't make a difference to what you believe. All you can do in life is stick to your beliefs and hope that you are doing what's right.

Posted

For me, it was finding the balance between reality and the imaginary, and making a lot of friends in high school.

Though I'm not delusional. I just have a TON of imaginary friends.

Are you kidding? I really do have imaginary friends. I need them to survive school. Although people don't pick on me much anymore.

Anyway, videogames bring me true happiness... Well if it's an easy game. If it's hard, I scream at my tv for being a lousy cheating s.o.b.

Posted

So you were lying about making friends while you were away? You just made imaginary friends? I'm sick of your lies TML. Sick of them... Yeah... Anyway...

WHAAAT?:| No, I actually DID make new friends.

Posted

Another thing that brings my true happiness is helping others with there problems.

Posted

Oh yeah, that too.

Posted

I theird that.

Posted

Another thing that brings my true happiness is helping others with there problems.

What brings me true happiness is when someone uses the right "there".

Posted

What brings me true happiness is when someone uses the right "there".

Let me do this one.

Original

Correct

Another thing that brings my true happiness is helping others with their problems.

Posted (edited)

Fierce muffin,Y. Link Addict.

Thank you for correcting my mistake.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)