Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lord Of The Rings: The New Age

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With the One ring destroyed, Men thought that peace would return to the land, but now that it is destroyed, other races thought that no one faction would have ultimate power that came with the ring, so now the war rages more than it used to, the dwarves have returned, but a new leader for Mordor..... the dark necromancer Hssiss..... he has taken control of Mordor and is rebuilding the armies, he has slaved mountain giants and cave trolls to help destroy the factions of Men. He is also trying to find the magic that Sauron used to forge the one ring.... but if he gets that....he will completely dominate Middle earth....we must not let that happen.

Sign-ups:

Name:

Faction: (chooses your type of races and class)

Race:

Class:

Weapons:

Mine

Name: Kal-Zai

Faction: Isengard

Race: Uruk Hai

Class: Uruk Soldier

Weapons: A Berserker sword and a crossbow

Faction Name - Races - Classes.

Factions:

Isengard - Uruk Hai - Uruk Soldier, Uruk Berserker, Uruk General.

Mordor - Orcs, Haradrim, Troll - Orc Raider, Haradrim Soldier, Haradrim Bombarder, Cave Troll, Attack Troll.

Elves - Elf - Elf Bowman, Elf Pikemen, Elf Swordsman.

Dwarves - Dwarf - Dwarf Bombarder, Dwarf Axe Thrower, Dwarf Axeman.

Men - Human - Human Soldier, Human Archer, Human Wizard.

I was going to Add Ent to Elves, but then i thought "no, their to powerful"

Tell me if i left out any serious information.

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Posted

I'm still a wolf.

Name: Aloth

Faction: Isengard

Race: Wolf

Class: Wolf... mage

Weapons: Magic wolf powers! And claws, teeth etc.

Posted

Name: Lilius

Faction: Elves

Race: Elf

Class: Elfbowman

Weapons: Bow

Posted (edited)

Something you all might be interested in.

lotro.com

Lord of the Rings MMORPG. Great stuff.

EDIT: There are elvish swordsmen.

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Name: Lilius

Faction: Elves

Race: Elf

Class: Elfbowman

Weapons: Bow

Accepted!

I suggest that if your a good faction, you start in the shire or like helms deep or mimas tirith.

And if your mordor or isengard, you should start in the black gate of mordor or... Isengard.

Kal-Zai got his men on some wargs, he had gotten word of rohirrim running through the plains of Rohan.

"There they are!" Kal-Zai shouted, him and his wargs started chasing the rohirrim. "Their almost...." Kal-Zai stopped mid sentence bacause of what he saw "they lead us into a trap!" he shouted, looking at a battalion of pikemen. "Steer clear of the pikes!" he shouted to his men. They tried to dodge the pikes, but the humans still took out several Uruk hai, "send for help! We'll hold them off!" Kal-Zai shouted, a Uruk quickly withdrew to order reinforcements.

Kal-Zai took out his crossbow and started firing at the humans.

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Posted

YOU HAVE MY SWORD

Posted

what? you mean the berserker sword, or the fact i have you on my list on minions?

Posted

/facepalm

Nevermind. Am I accepted? I'm just a normal wolf though. I was hyper when I wrote that. There's none of this mage business.

Posted

no, not as a wolf, you either rewrite your application or i can make you one of the Nazguls! >=)

POSTING FROM SCHOOL!!! BOOYAH!!!!

Posted

Name: Barwyn

Faction: Men

Race: Human

Class: Human Soldier (Rohirrim)

Weapons: Sword, Knife

There's not already a category for it, but here's my character's description: Daughter of Faramir & Eowyn, allowed to become a female Rider of Rohan because of her parentage. Long, tawny hair, worn in a braid down her back. Carries her mother's sword. Left Ithilien to join the Rohirrim.

For those of you not entirely familiar with Eowyn and Faramir's history (this is official stuff):

Faramir and Eowyn were married in 3020. Faramir had been named Prince of Ithilien and they made their home there in Emyn Arnen, a range of hills within sight of Minas Tirith. While Faramir cleansed Ithilien of evil and evil-doers, Eowyn nurtured Ithilien's gardens and worked to restore the once-rich land to its former beauty. In this effort, a company of Elves from the Woodland Realm led by Legolas were of great help.

Faramir and Eowyn lived together in Ithilien for many years and they had at least one son whom they named Elboron. The date of Eowyn's death is not known. Faramir died in the year 82 of the Fourth Age and he was succeeded by Elboron as the Steward of Gondor and the second Prince of Ithilien.

Posted

All the Nazg

Posted

Name: Barwyn

Faction: Men

Race: Human

Class: Human Soldier (Rohirrim)

Weapons: Sword, Knife

There's not already a category for it, but here's my character's description: Daughter of Faramir & Eowyn, allowed to become a female Rider of Rohan because of her parentage. Long, tawny hair, worn in a braid down her back. Carries her mother's sword. Left Ithilien to join the Rohirrim.

For those of you not entirely familiar with Eowyn and Faramir's history (this is official stuff):

Faramir and Eowyn were married in 3020. Faramir had been named Prince of Ithilien and they made their home there in Emyn Arnen, a range of hills within sight of Minas Tirith. While Faramir cleansed Ithilien of evil and evil-doers, Eowyn nurtured Ithilien's gardens and worked to restore the once-rich land to its former beauty. In this effort, a company of Elves from the Woodland Realm led by Legolas were of great help.

Faramir and Eowyn lived together in Ithilien for many years and they had at least one son whom they named Elboron. The date of Eowyn's death is not known. Faramir died in the year 82 of the Fourth Age and he was succeeded by Elboron as the Steward of Gondor and the second Prince of Ithilien.

ACCEPTED!

hmm.... were gonna need more evil guys, or i'm gonna lose..... (only evil guy here =P)

Posted

Make me an evil guy. Anything you like unless it's a Nazgul. You know why, lol.

Posted

Make me an evil guy. Anything you like unless it's a Nazgul. You know why, lol.

Name: Corsair

Faction: Mordor

Race: Haradrim

Class: Haradrim Soldier

Weapons: 2 Daggers and some emergency firebombs

there.....

Posted

His name is Corsair...? That's a little weird.