Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

legend of zelda: The Shadow of Twilight

5 posts in this topic

Posted

In the lone, darkness of Hyrule, a swordsman such as myself have many memories. Tis one I'm about to tell is how I became to who I am today. I am Nyfer, and this, my friends, is my story...

Sign-Up:

Name:

Race:

Weapons:

History:

Good or Evil:

Class:

and here is mine

Name: Nyfer

Race: Twili-Hylian hybrid

Weapons:Assassin dagger (size 1ft 3in), back up Phoenix blade

History: After months of seeking away back to the twilight realm I see all is wrong I wonder

were the right is in a once peaceful place has gone into chaos

Good or Evil: Good

appearance: White tunic with black out lining, my dagger on the back of my hip, and my sword

on my back

personality: quite sometimes, will risk anything to protect another, battle sense, serous

Class: Assassin

and now Nyfer's evil twin

Name:Vyfer

Race: Twili

Weapons: Dark Phoenix sword

History: Years I have been trying to kill my twin now everything has fallen

into chaos now it is my quest to find who is responsible for this and takeover

their empire and rule the twilight realm

Good or evil: Evil

appearance: opposite of Nyfer

personality: I get the job done no matter what, I "get rid of who is ever in my way"

Class: ???

Posted

Cool! this can be like a thing where the people of Zelda: The Dark race and Zelda: Betrayal write secret stories of their characters! >=)

i might join later!

Posted

Would I have to read the fan-fic to understand to plot, or is an understanding of Twilight Princess sufficient?

Posted

Would I have to read the fan-fic to understand to plot, or is an understanding of Twilight Princess sufficient?

you dint have to read it to get right to the point but maybe the first few chapters so you get the concept

Posted

Name: Mithos Drake

Race: Human, but experiments (read below) led to having Twili blood injected into him.

Weapons: Bow and arrows, Magic (Light, Fire and Lightning) and a Light elemental spear which he summons into his hands.

History: During his younger age, 10 was when he was separated from his older brother after the death of their parents. Age 11 is when he was asked to be involved in an experiment, and would be paid greatly for this cause. Age 15 is when he managed to escape from the experiments, but he was (and still is) on the run from the Hyrulian army because the experiments weren't finished.

Good or Evil: Good

Class: Unfinished Experiment (can't think of anything else at the minute)