Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Just got Twilight Princess today and it is the ShAzz!

Posted

Lol.

Posted

Awesome, millerick101! Keep with the storyline and all that...

Posted

Do-on't stop.....be-lieeving.......hehe.....hey, enjoy every minute of that game. The first time is always the best.

Posted

Savour it. You can never feel the joy of doing something for the first time twice. I wish i could play Twilight Princess for the first time again. :cry:

Posted (edited)

Lol.

I wish the game was longer...

Edited by zeldafancs (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Don't feel that way, the game tells a story which is very difficult to tell the longer it gets. Look what happened to Oblivion when they stretched a two hour story to over fifteen or so -- it became worse than the dog vomit it already was. Oh snap!

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)

Posted

ur a little late, but anyway have fun playing Twilight Princess! Like they said, the first time is always the most fun!

btw people, (off topic) but would you think i was REALLY good at Zelda games if i could be Ocarina Of Time, or any other Zelda game with only 3 hearts?

Posted

ur a little late, but anyway have fun playing Twilight Princess! Like they said, the first time is always the most fun!

btw people, (off topic) but would you think i was REALLY good at Zelda games if i could be Ocarina Of Time, or any other Zelda game with only 3 hearts?

Maybe. Morphia would kill you in one hit. So good luck with that.

Posted

If you can beat Link's Awakening with only three hearts, then I would name you Legend of Zelda. Yes, that is a pun.

Posted

lol ill get to work on that, ill try and get a screenshot of me vs Ganondorf with 3 hearts as proof

Posted

lol ill get to work on that, ill try and get a screenshot of me vs Ganondorf with 3 hearts as proof

Good luck. Trust me I've tried it, and I got stuck on fighting Dark Link.

Posted

Good luck. Trust me I've tried it, and I got stuck on fighting Dark Link.

Green potions and Din's Fire are your friends in that battle. And I was a little dissapointed with TP. After the rush of the great gameplay wore off, the game as a whole just seemed a little... meh. For a Zelda game I mean.

Posted

Agreed, but I loved how they handled Ganondorf and the split timeline. His execution and slaying in the final scene was appropriate for taking the series in the correct path. The Oocca are a hysterical addition, and gay clowns know how to run a business. I'll stop so I don't give away the whole game.

Posted

It was a really fun game the first time. And it's even funner with 3-hearts.

Yus. Im stuck at the Temple of Twilight though :(

Can't get the second Sol.