Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stallord

67 posts in this topic

Posted

it cannot be gleock because it only has 1 head er i mean skull :embarrassed:

Posted

Stallord is way too big to be Volvagia or King Dodongo.

Gleeock is a possibility, despite the fact that Stallord's neck is too short.

But I think it's just some new, unique boss, for 1 simple reason: why would something's name change when it dies?

Posted

Here are some Gleeock images I just googled:

gleeok.png

gleeok.gif

250px-Gleeok.png

And here's Gleerock:

Gleerok.png

No form of Gleeock or Gleerock that I see could possibly be Stallord. I can tell by looking at them.

King Dodongo:

kdodongolarge.jpg

1_King_Dodongo.png

default.jpg

A little bit possible.

Volvagia:

36534.jpg

volvagia.gif

linkvsvolvagia_2.jpg

altair7.jpg

You would assume that Volvagia is the most possible one, but two things make it impossible: Volvagia's remains crumpled and disintegrated after being defeated. Also, Volvagia is too snakelike, and doesn't have the torso that Stallord has.

Gleeock has no arms, King Dodongo is simply a dinosaur who walks on all fours, making his forelegs, well, legs. Vovlagia, while it can fly and its head bears great resemblance, can't possibly be Stallord because of it's lack of a torso and the fact that its body disintegrated.

I'll either look into it further or wait for another possible boss that it could be the remains of until I cast my vote. I'm holding on to unique boss for now, though.

Posted

Stallord is deffintly a new boss; he might be of some relation to the dragons species, hence his resimblence to Volvagia and Gleeock. However, he (he/she/it/they) is far to different to be actually be one of them, or of the same exact species. He is either some beast that took up residense in the Arbiter's Grounds after it was abandond, or was imprisioned there as a guard/exacusion animal until they desided to kill him. Or, alternitively, it's some sort of ghost or demon (like Dead Sword) that was sealed away there where it could do no harm.

Say, Jo-Bengt, did you get that last pic on devaintART? I want to fav it....

Posted

What about the large captain keeta from MM? Couldnt it be him just more awesome and realistic looking? If your wondering who he is hes the large stalchild thing that you get the captains hat from.

Posted

I don't think so, Stallord has horns and generally looks like a monster, while Keeta is obviously the skeleton of a human (or giant), or whatever the race of the Ikana people was (but I would assume human-like)

Posted

At first I thought Stallord was Volvagia, due to the appearance of a dragon and the similar battle music. But then I thought about it and I don't think so now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure Volvagia was female. Therefore the name StalLORD makes little sense.

Volvagia was slain in Fire Temple, which is in Death Mountain. So how did the corpse end up in the desert?

The skeletons proportions are way too large. Volvagia's skull was roughly half of Link's adult size.

The other answers don't make too much sense either. I'm thinking Stallord is just an entire new monster, rather than being the undead version of a previous monster. Nintendo and Miyamoto love to mess with us, so perhaps they stuck in the similar music for that purpose.