Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stallord

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Not a chance. Stallord can't be Volvagia or Gleeok, because his body structure is fairly humanoid with a short neck. Volvagia is a serpent and Gleeok has a/two long neck(s). Plus, TP takes place in the "Child Timeline" whereas Volvagia was only revived in the "Adult Timeline". King Dodongo didn't burn up, he just became extra crispy after falling in the lava, but his remains never disintegrated. Still, once again, the body structure is too different--Stallord looks like a biped and Dodongos are quadrupeds.

Maybe Nintendo didn't plan all this perfectly. Maybe they just said that this is Volvagia but changed his body a little. Or maybe there's something we're missing here?

Anyway. If it is any of them, it would be Volvagia in my opinion. But it seems unlikely that it's the skeleton. Maybe Nintendo just based the design on Volvagia.

Posted

This is going to sound weird, but when I first fought Stallord, I thought he resembled a goat. Considering his teeth, which are flat like herbivores' teeth are, his horns, and the fact that there seems to be some fur still clinging to hus skeleton. Though, those hands are anything but goat-like.

Posted

This is going to sound weird, but when I first fought Stallord, I thought he resembled a goat. Considering his teeth, which are flat like herbivores' teeth are, his horns, and the fact that there seems to be some fur still clinging to hus skeleton. Though, those hands are anything but goat-like.

When I first fought it I looked at my friend, and said, "I'm screwed." Then I killed it. I never really thought it resymboled anything to me.

Posted

Yeah. I just beat it too. It wasn't until yesterday that I really thought about it.

Posted

Yeah. Like I said, I never paid much attention in TP. I just played it like OoT, but OoT was much more interesting. I mean I never heard of TP untill I joined this site, and I didn't get it untill Christmas 2007. I didn't expect much, but I heard good things about the game, and got, and now people are saying it's not as good as they claimed it be. I might play it again though so I catch everything I missed in the game.

Posted

I got an idea because I'm cool like you guys.

IT'S CAPTAIN KEETA BUT THE TWILIGHT ZANT CHANGED HIM, TRUST ME, MAKES PERFECT SENSE. BOTH CHILD TIMELINE WHATEVER THAT IS LOL MAKES MORE SENSE. THEY'RE BOTH SKELETONS. MUST BE TRUE!

OMG. That's exactly what I was going to say! Im replaying MM and I just got the Captain's Mask! :squint:

You should read some books and then come back to this thread.

:o Have you been reading his comments?

It resembled Captain Keeta 80%, Seriously. Zant woke him up after Link 'Put him back to rest' in MM. And Zant's sword brought him back to life and made him evil :o It makes perfect sense.

Posted (edited)

Stalchild.

Stalfos.

Stallord.

There's definately a pattern there. The Captain Keeta theory seems to be the best so far, since they are both of the "Stal" family/genus/something. Of course, Captain Keeta is still stuck in an alternate dimension. Stallord is probably just an original boss.

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Posted

>>

Fine.

Actually, he probably is. But he resembled Captain Keeta too well, with the big ugly skull, and the square teeth, and the huge hands, etc. Stallord may be about... twice his size. But still...

Posted

Of course, Captain Keeta is still stuck in an alternate dimension.

Yeah. But Termina it crazy land! They had the two witches in Termina. But good versions. Who's to say that Keeta isn't in Hyrule in a different form? Hmm?

Posted

The funny part is that I was joking around.

Just goes to show that saying anything will make you believe anything.

Maybe it's the skeleton of a gigantic stalwolf or whatever!! but with horns!111

Posted

Guyz, its definitely Twinrova.

Posted

Its truely the upper half of this thing here.

Posted

How did we miss that?

Posted

Totally agreed 100%.

Posted (edited)

The funny part is that I was joking around.

Just goes to show that saying anything will make you believe anything.

Maybe it's the skeleton of a gigantic stalwolf or whatever!! but with horns!111

:o Why didn't I figure this out?

And who the hell is Captain Keeta? I haven't really played Majoras Mask. Well... I did, but then I got the Breman Mask and played the Ocarina in the town square until the moon killed me. No joke.

And Goron Merchant...

twinrova.gif

You are a genius.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)