Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stallord

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Captain Keeta is the captain of the Stalchildren. In MM he says that they were so loyal to him they continued to serve even after death, and he gives you the Captain's Mask/Hat whichever. And then you can talk to the Stalchildren and order them around. It's pretty fun. They're surprised when you talk to them and immediately snap to attention, because none of them do their duties except the grave keepers.

Twinrova! :o

It fits perfectly!

Posted

I really don't think Termina is an alternate demention. I mean really, if it was, Link would have never gotten back to hyrule.

Posted

King Dodongo is ruled out immediately. Stallord appears to be bipedal, while King Dodongo is a quadruped. The whole skeletal appearance is wrong too. Stallord has four large horns on the back of his head. King Dodongo has a form of shield, resembling that of a protoceratops. In fact, that's probably what KD was based off...

Gleeok. No. Two heads, more of a serpent form, helmet-things on both of its heads... No.

Volvagia is a serpent. It has two stubby little arms, whearas Stallord has a pair of massive humanoid limbs. And while snakes and such have several dozen ribs, Stallord has only six on each side.

To me, Stallord appears to be more of a warped, skeletal, demonic human.

Wait....

OH MY GOD. I think I might be on to something here...

The twelve ribs, the squared teeth, the five fingers with opposable "thumbs", canines on both sides of the mouth, hair, a humanoid spinal column, shoulder bones similar to that of a human's, arm bones and joints EXACTLY THE SAME A A HUMAN'S, and even the front of his neck (the bit that resembles a pair of ribs... I forget the term)!

Seriously. Stallord looks to be more of a human than anything else.

Maybe it's Sarah Palin!

Posted

I really don't think Termina is an alternate demention. I mean really, if it was, Link would have never gotten back to hyrule.

What? It's definitely an alternate dimension. Gorons live in the ice mountains, Skull Kid is evil to begin with, the Twinrova witches are good and they live in the swamp. Of course it's an alternate Dimension.

Gleeok. No. Two heads, more of a serpent form, helmet-things on both of its heads... No.

Though in some games he has on head.

150px-Gleeok2.gif

Gleeok_Large.gif

I can't find a picture but he apparently has one head in Minish Cap.

Posted (edited)

Maybe it's Sarah Palin!

If that were the case, she would have shot Link like a moose, making the game unbeatable. :D

But all the members of the "Stal" family (Stallus dominus?) are humanoid skeletons that can have inhuman heads. Stallord just continues that pattern.

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah. I just thought I'd make the topic though. It can make a good discussion as you can see.

Posted

What? It's definitely an alternate dimension. Gorons live in the ice mountains, Skull Kid is evil to begin with, the Twinrova witches are good and they live in the swamp. Of course it's an alternate Dimension.

Though in some games he has on head.

150px-Gleeok2.gif

Gleeok_Large.gif

I can't find a picture but he apparently has one head in Minish Cap.

Dude, did you even play MM? Ice mountain was frozen due to the boss of the Ice temple place. Skull kid is evil because in a story Anjus' grandma tells Link that

Skull kid though his friends the four giants betrayed him, and he was all pissed off, and be a pain the neck because he was mad, and wanted revenge.

As for Twinrova being good, well is it really Twinrova? They never really said. They're just witches who live in a swamp.

Posted

As for Twinrova being good, well is it really Twinrova? They never really said. They're just witches who live in a swamp.

Their names were Koume and Kotake. Just like in OoT. Then there's all the other characters who look like characters from OoT.

Posted

Yeah. I haven't really played Majoras Mask in a while so sorry about those errors. Anyway. There are a few things to suggest that it is an alternate world though. I'm sure I could find them if I replayed the game though.

Posted

Gleerok is very different.

Plus, Taco Ninja, you said "Gleeok. No. Two heads, more of a serpent form, helmet-things on both of its heads... No." because I didn't quote it. Gleeok only ever wielded a helmet in Phantom Hourglass. Every other time, be it The Legend of Zelda or Oracle of Seasons, wow that's not a lot, but still, it's evidence.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Gleeok

Know your poo. >:(

Posted

Their names were Koume and Kotake. Just like in OoT. Then there's all the other characters who look like characters from OoT.

I know they were lazy on characters in MM. They already had people from OoT, who had no names so they decided to reuse them to make the game in the shortest time possible.

Posted

maybe it's a Stalchild who got mutated or something by Zant.

Posted

It was that size before Zant got there. Remember, you have to drain tons of sand to reveal it.

Posted

You know, it's probably just a unique boss. Its head structure resembles that of Volvagia, however. But, it's way too huge, and it was that size before Zant put the thing in his head. Its rib cage and general torso structure are also humanoid.

Anyways, don't you guys think he looks more related to the Death Sword?

Also, Death Sword = Favorite boss in terms of awesomeness.

Sahaqiel