Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stallord

67 posts in this topic

Posted

It could be a unique boss... I dunno anymore -__-

I give up. No more ideas/theories.

Posted

I have some proff it can't be Volvagia. I'll give you the short sweet version because I have to go to school.

Link faught Volvagia in the future. Then Zelda took Link back in time at the end. That means Volvagia never died from Link killing him/her. That means he/she died a natral death, and never turned into a skellaton.

Posted

That makes no sense. If it dies a natural death, it's more likely that it's body grew (for example it's head) and died naturally. Then it just want back to bones. It may have travelled to Arbiter Grounds though and then died there. It's more likely to decompose on sand than in lava.

But it's just a unique boss. It seems more likely.

Posted

Link faught Volvagia in the future. Then Zelda took Link back in time at the end. That means Volvagia never died from Link killing him/her. That means he/she died a natral death, and never turned into a skellaton.

Close, it was Ganondorf's magic which revived both, but the things the two have in common are things which many dragons have in common. Really, there is nothing there to indicate one way or another.

Posted

Only time will tell the truth. Or it wont. I guess we'll see wont we? But, as said countless times, it's probably an original boss. I guess it's time for a poll.

Posted

When things die, their flesh goes away and the skeleton is left, because it goes away less faster. Soooooooo, there would still be a skeleton of Volvagia if he died regularly.

Posted

Yeah. That's what I thought. Y. link Addict is partly correct, but I think that the difference between OoT and TP (100 years according to an interview) is enough for it to decompose but not it's skeleton.

Nonetheless, it's a unique boss.

Posted

Yeah. That's what I thought. Y. link Addict is partly correct, but I think that the difference between OoT and TP (100 years according to an interview) is enough for it to decompose but not it's skeleton.

Nonetheless, it's a unique boss.

I'm smarter in the mornings I guess.

Posted

AHHAAHHAHAHAHA.

Good one.

Posted

I'd say it's fairly obvious that it's a unique boss. It has a goat skull and a human body. I'll also point out, a dragon wouldn't have a gigantic rib cage like that. It wouldn't fit in the body.

Posted

It seems as though Unique boss is raking in the majority of the votes here. I reckon that it was a dragon though but not Volvagia. Only by thinking about it's fire breathing abilities.

Posted

It seems as though Unique boss is raking in the majority of the votes here. I reckon that it was a dragon though but not Volvagia. Only by thinking about it's fire breathing abilities.

Maybe it's some kind of demon? In the GCN version of TP, which was also the original, the Gerudo Desert was architectually the same as the the Desert from OoT. The Spirit Temple is in the same spot as the Arbiter's Grounds, at least it seems like it, seeing as the Desert in OoT was all jumbled up. Now, the Arbiter's Grounds is filled with skeletos, stalfos, redeads, staltroops or whatever, Poes, and Stallord. All of which are undead. Poes are the Zelda equivalent of ghosts, and ghosts are commonly known as spirits. Spirits... Spirit Temple... I think that proves that the Spirit Temple is the Arbiter's Grounds.

So, perhaps the boss room from the Spirit Temple is also where you fight Stallord.

Posted

The Forest Temple and Shadow Temple had spirits too, so the presence of some of Link's most common adversaries doesn't qualify it as the Spirit Temple. Also, every Zelda boss I can think of has been a demon or possesed by one.

Posted

If they make another game featuring the desert, I'd like to see a reappearance of Twinrova. Who else thins that would be great?

Posted

If they make another game featuring the desert, I'd like to see a reappearance of Twinrova. Who else thins that would be great?

That would be weird. Wasn't Twinrova Ganondorf moms?