Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mario in OoT?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

post-6941-1232065826_thumb.jpg Does this guy resemble Mario? If anyone knows his name please tell me.

Posted

ya but just by a bit

Posted

It's Talon, the owner of Lon Lon Ranch.

We resembles him a bit, I've never thought of that

Posted

no, the Lon Lon ranch owner wears white and green and carries a pitch fork type thing, actually he kinda resembles Luigi, but the guy I posted was sleeping outside of Hyrule castle next to the water fall.

Posted (edited)

Troll.

But nevertheless, his name is Talon and he works at the Lon Lon Ranch with his brother, who's the green guy that looks like Luigi, who is named Ingo.

They're easter eggs. Nintendo just wanted to see if you noticed the resemblance.

After you wake him up, when he's at the secret entrance to Hyrule Castle, with the Cucco Malon gives you, he goes back to the ranch so that you can move the crates to get into Hyrule Castle and talk to Princess Zelda.

Although, with glitches you can get in without having to wake him up, but who cares? You would just be like "No you can't!!" of course with more exclamation marks and no capitalization nor the apostrophe.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah your right, but I used glitches to get through the secret entrance to talk to Zelda.

Posted (edited)

We can further prove that Super Smash Bros is canonical within the Zelda universe by witnessing the five or so pictures hanging in the west wing of Castle Hyrule, as you look through the window in the courtyard Zelda waits in. :P Obviously, they would have to have met somewhere before.

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)

Posted

Talon resembles mario, and what's his butt (guy you race for epona and he locks you in the ranch having the fence unguarded) resembles luigi.

and malon has a bowser broach making her look like its a collar thing to track her down if she escapes bowser's castle. (she resembles peach)

lol in MM the mask guy has a mario mask on his big thing on his back! :mask:

Posted

Malon doesn't resemble peach at all, the only similarity is they're both female, that's about it...