Young Link In Twilight Princess?!

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Old granny hardcore from mtv was at E3 and got her hands on the Wii, and played zelda. The guy talking to her about the game said these exact words:

"You will see link actually get older as the game progresses. You will see him as a child, you will see him as an adolescent, and you will see him as an adult."

Does this guy know what he's talking about? Aunoma already said that there will be no significant time travel in this game. He said specifically, nothing like the 7 years in Ocarina of Time.

Plus, we know that the game starts off in Touru village, so this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

Although, it would be completely awsome to see young link in a very realistic game like twilight princess.

We'll just have to wait untill fall...

old granny hardcore video

Posted

Theres my example story dustin.

Id really like to be a news reporter!

Posted

The guy was half right, Aunoma has already said that link will grow older as the game progresses, but the youngest he'll be will be what he has in Toaru village in the 2005 E3 demo...

Posted

and where did you read the news? XD

Posted

I thought Link would be an adult and actually stay the same age the whole game? How young does he start and how old does he get?!

Posted

as i said, he starts off teenagerish (15-16) in Toaru village, byt the end of the game i think he would be about early twenties maybe?

I dunno, i've seen a few interviews with it mentioned, but it's unclear really...

Posted

as i said, he starts off teenagerish (15-16) in Toaru village, byt the end of the game i think he would be about early twenties maybe?

I dunno, i've seen a few interviews with it mentioned, but it's unclear really...

He starts off about 17 or 18 years old. Id say adolescent link would be 15 or 16.

Posted

Young Link is not in Twilight Princess. The Link in TP is about 16 and he doesnt grow up.

Posted

Im very confused.

Posted

no, he does grow up, just not consderably and its only between 16-20, the producer Aunoma said he does age somewhat in the game

Posted

that's only logic, if the world is so massivly huge that you will need a horse from the begining, that it will cost several years(in the game) to finish it... and, i heard it saying from Aunoma... maybe i should just shut up:P

Posted

:blink: This is all too much.

Posted

ni hun chi guei a................ :blink:

Posted

he did say that he will be an adult all the time, but that was on 2005.... and if u recall they said that it

Posted

?... :blink: well,it would be nice to see him grow..he looks somewhat short in that village.