Young Link In Twilight Princess?!

38 posts in this topic

Posted

yes, i think he grows from that, it sounds as though his voice is deeper in the 2006 demo as well....

Posted

Hope he gets older in the game, that will be cool!! :D I wonder how they'll push that in there, though...*shrug* It'll be fun to see.

Posted

by the way twilight zelda you need to change your sig really, the largest reasonalbe one is 400 by 100 pixels and that[s really too big and is clogging up page space.

Posted

yes, i think he grows from that, it sounds as though his voice is deeper in the 2006 demo as well....

His voice from the e3'05 demo was taken from OoT. Since they delayed this game, they have recorded a new voice for him. I like the old voice better...

Posted

by the way twilight zelda you need to change your sig really, the largest reasonalbe one is 400 by 100 pixels and that[s really too big and is clogging up page space.

Eh heh heh...sorry!! :embarrassed:

Posted

He starts off about 17 or 18 years old. Id say adolescent link would be 15 or 16.

Well, you guys haven't seen the video where he changes from his town clothes to the tunic we all know today, right?

Posted

She has a point...I've seen him in both types of clothing.

Posted

Aha!It must be because he has been travelling in that forest for so damn long... Or, it could be another reason. I just have no clue what it is... :huh:

Posted

I wouldn't know. Keep trying though. :D

Posted

I still don't have a clue ... I guess we wait until the game actually comes out!

Posted

i think it's spelt "young" not "yong"

Posted

thank you mr. obvious. I already changed it ....

Posted

well one thing is, that when he enters the twilight realm he's wearing the Toaru clothes (the giant hand comes out and drags him in), but, although im not enitrely sure on this one, after comes out, he's suddenly wearing the usual link clothes, odd eh?

Posted (edited)

No. The E3 05 demo had alot of scenes cut from it. The part where he gets his tunic is one of them. In the demo, it only shows him getting pulled in. But in the trailer, it shows the scene from the real game. The one where he already has his tunic. watch this video. It shows a little more footage.

Edited by Princess_Zelda (see edit history)

Posted

in the E3 2006 trailer, there's a short clip of where wolf link does the strange pixelated thing into one of the portals, i reckon that's where he changes back, however in ma screenshot which looks similar, which could be right after he changes back he's wearing the regular link clothes.

It's also an idea, which is why i said im not entirely sure