Young Link In Twilight Princess?!

38 posts in this topic

Posted

well one thing is, that when he enters the twilight realm he's wearing the Toaru clothes (the giant hand comes out and drags him in), but, although im not enitrely sure on this one, after comes out, he's suddenly wearing the usual link clothes, odd eh?

I remember there being a video where he's walking through a forest holding his oil lamp. one minute he's wearing his Toaru clothes, the next the clothes we all know.

Posted

I saw that video the other day it was great it also included a lot of extra scenes in it such as more footage if him fighting on the horse and I believe at one point it even showed the magic meter, which i have yet to see in any other trailers. oh yeah and it showed him using a flaming arrow that was great.

Posted

thank you mr. obvious. I already changed it ....

yea, sorry about that. :embarrassed:

Posted

the bit in one of the trailers where he changes from wearing the toaru clothes to normal link clothes is edited, its easy to see if you've watched the demo's because the chunk where he's wearing the link clothese is taken from before he gets to ilia, then gets pulled into the twilight realm...

wait a moment, when link is pulled into the twilight realm he's wearing toaru clothese, yet in the video where he changes into a wolf hes wearing link clothes....

Posted

Its all too much to think about for me, I have a headace...>_<

Posted

I agree with gingerlink. He is about 14 or 15 when you start out so

how can young Link be in it.

Posted

I agree with gingerlink. He is about 14 or 15 when you start out so

how can young Link be in it.

No, He's more like 17 or 18 when he starts out. I'm thinking that he will have flashbacks from his childhood...

Posted

Probably not, they don't tend to go back through Link's life. Think about it, it might just confuse the player. And besides, going through his personal life would be...almost pointless, to some point. Thaaat's just me though. :D