What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

Are there seriously D pads in her hair?

From wiki

Each region is completely different from the others in appearance and atmosphere, with each representing a specific video game console. In the beginning of the story, the four goddesses are fighting each another for "shares" in a war known as the Console War.

What

Posted

Yeah it's a goofy concept that could have been cooler if everyone wasn't a disgusting moe blob.

Posted

Yeah it looks really dumb, why are you being forced to play it

Posted

Not as good a concept as World War Blue.

"A re-imagining of the console wars, the series tells the story of two kingdoms, the Segua Kingdom and Ninteldo Empire, locked in a struggle for dominance over the land of Consume. After years of war, the Segua Kingdom is on the defensive until a kid named Gear appears boasting of his incredible speed."

Gear is Sonic, clearly. At the beginning, Tial, Gear's best friend, and representative of Tails, dies. They also have characters for Mother, Kirby, Samus, Link, Fox McLoud, etc etc etc. Tejirov (Tetris) is a mercenary, and he makes lots of sex jokes, as reference to inserting pieces into spaces. I can respect the author's creativity.

T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Yeah I remember hearing about that and then not watching it

In related news, I am playing Freedom Planet. This game's presentation is top notch.

Posted

I'm playing tons of Goat Simulator, and I don't even know why. It's like the cocaine of video games. 

Posted

Been playing Fallout Shelter and AdVenture Capatlist. I've gone full casual.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Those are both great casual games, to be fair.

Teto likes this

Posted

Jam and Johnny confirmed! Now I can actually play it with my friend who wouldn't stop complaining about their absence!

なべ likes this

Posted

Well, I'm getting back into yugioh. Not the physical card game, thats for people who have things like money. I'm just playing some old GBA Yugioh games and stuff. Currently honing my atrocious skills against beginner opponents in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master World Championship Tournament 2006. It's really tough, the AI is pretty good I think, but the starter decks you get are pretty solid.

なべ likes this

Posted

Trying out Metal Gear Solid.

Posted

I just finished King's Quest Chapter 1 and thought it was pretty good. Not really "what I'm playing now" but thought it was worth mentioning.

Posted

What did you do to the dragon?

Posted

I took a peek at Duelist Network and tried a few matches. I was severely outclassed by my outdated crud. I'm seeing stuff I never knew existed, certain cards that I didn't know were banned (Heavy Storm) are banned, and Idk how to even work the game properly. What a disaster.

Posted (edited)

What did you do to the dragon?

I let him go.

#MakeFriendsNotEnemies

Edited by Michael
Needed more #hashtag (see edit history)
T1g likes this