What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Etrian Odyssey Untold. Some day I'm going to pick up Etrian Odyssey Untold II when I start working again, but for now I need to beat Etrian Odyssey Untold on Classic mode. It's a lot faster paced, and it reinforces my opinion that story really bogs down an Etrian Odyssey game.

Also, Ronin and Hexer are amazing.

Edited by Cassandra (see edit history)

Posted

Just got into The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. It is so awesome! Also brushing off Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2. Biding my time for Fallout 4 which, after its release, will likely take up the rest of my life.

Posted

Just got into The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. It is so awesome! Also brushing off Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2. Biding my time for Fallout 4 which, after its release, will likely take up the rest of my life.

I too am waiting for Fallout 4.

I might dust off my PS4 and download Journey and replay it again now that they remastered it. If you haven't played journey, I recommend it 10/10.

Teto and Tvvilight~Prince like this

Posted

I too am waiting for Fallout 4.

I might dust off my PS4 and download Journey and replay it again now that they remastered it. If you haven't played journey, I recommend it 10/10.

Posted

Still haven't had the chance to check it out, I hear it is very impressive.

It is, especially for $15! It looked visually good on PS3 and I thought the multiplayer mechanic was an interesting yet good method for doing multiplayer.

You do not choose whose game you join, you are just randomly joined up with someone, and there is no means of communication other than spamming a button that makes a beepy noise.

Tvvilight~Prince likes this

Posted

Sounds interesting. I had heard about the Binding of Isaac here and there but had no idea of what it actually was. Had 15 to spend and thought i'd try it out and was pleasantly surprised.

Posted

After sitting on a boss for like almost 3 years I finally beat Xenoblade tonight and I am a wreck

Michael and T1g like this

Posted

I finally obtained a Vita and am currently playing through Persona 4: Golden and Project Diva F 2nd.

Also, not sure if it counts, but Shrubs and I did obtain a copy of Sonic '06 and played a little of it. And recorded audio of our commentary, for interested parties. 

Posted

tumblr_ntvli2udb41t0kyzwo1_1280.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles X hype

Eka likes this

Posted

I just beat Pokemon Alpha Sapphire again. I wasn't looking forward to it because I hate the endgame bosses in this game but oh well. I had to so I could get evolutionary items on the resort island. Time to fill the regional dex.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

So because the internet at this library is bad and public and bad, I can no longer access my Steam library because I can't log in to Steam.

So, since I only have like, 25 or so more days until I move into my apartment, and a few more days after until I start my shiny new job, I have more than enough bullets to kill anything that moves time to finish Etrian Odyssey 4: Legends of the Titan.

MAN is this game tough. I'm exceptionally skilled at RPGs, especially when they're turn-based, but this game, even on FILTHY CASUAL MODE (the easy difficulty is literally called "casual mode"), this game is still managing to kick my ass all around my face. Regular enemies are super tough since they start doing status afflictions really early on, and status afflictions are reeeeally overpowered in this game. Poison afflictions can take out 1/3 of your health instantly, it's so bananas, and there's enemies that can Panic your entire party, meaning that they're attacking whoever or whatever all willy-nilly. And it doesn't help that your EXP bar just creeps up so slowly throughout the game. I never had to grind in my last playthrough, but that must just be because I got lucky. It's a tough, tough game.

Posted

Sell your games and take care of yourself, jesus christ dude

Posted

But I'm fully capable of handling myself until I move into my apartment and get my job?

Posted

Yeah that seems like a huge jump in logic to say having video games are keeping her from taking care of herself.