What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

People aren't seeming to understand that I've done everything I can to better my situation already, there's nothing else to do but wait.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Yeah, I'm not going to judge you for wanting to have nice things in your life.

SilverAlchemic and T1g like this

Posted

Lately when I've been visiting the bf we've been playing some Halo: Master Chief Collection. Last night we finished Halo 3, and I gotta say it was really weird going from the super updated and pretty Halo: CE and Halo 2, and then going backwards to Halo 3. Halo 3 looks SO outdated now, and for some reason I also totally forgot that it was released in 2007...made me feel a bit old, lol. 

I'd never played Halo 3 before, and I don't know...I really enjoyed 2's story so much more. And 2 seemed way longer of a game (I'm talking campaign here) than 3 did. I appreciated the more frequent breaks in 3, but still, the whole story seemed so rushed and I was still trying to figure out what was going on during some of the cutscenes. Just seemed clunky, and I missed having the text on the side telling me exactly what weapon I've picked up and how much ammo. I tended to second guess my weapon pickups half of the time. But overall, I'm glad we finished it. MCC includes Halo 4, so that'll be next. 

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

On my birthday, I hesitantly treated myself to a PS4 and games. I got the Destiny: The Taken King bundle. I've never played Destiny or even seen it. But apparently The Taken King is good for people new to the game. I haven't touched it yet, but I'm sure it's gonna be really cool. The PS4 is white and cool. The main reason I got it was for MGSV, which I've been playing a lot. 

Also, Ocelot and Miller sang me happy birthday and gave me a cake for my birthday lol. I had heard about that feature. But I guess I forgot. It was funny and legit surprising because they told me to return to base for an emergency. 

SilverAlchemic and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Let's play Destiny sometime LL

LLmao ?✊? and pheonix561 like this

Posted

If Destiny ever comes out on PC, I'll probably get it. Just throwing that out there.

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

I'll play with you. It'll be a while before I can get into it, though. I'm actually pretty bad at games. 

Posted

I'll run through the story missions with you. I have to get my other characters leveled up anyway so it's not like I'd be wasting time or anything. It'd be fun.

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

Here's a list

-Final Fantasy 6 Advance

-Borderlands 2

-Spyro: Ripto's Rage

-Mario Kart 8

-Persona 3 (still not as good as Persona 4)

-Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS

Tri Force Heroes (Just got it two days ago)

And one other game that I'm absolutely embarrassed about because I didn't know what it was about. Though for the sake of saying it, it's Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars. I had no idea what conception meant until I looked up after being like, "Wtf am I playing."

Posted

And one other game that I'm absolutely embarrassed about because I didn't know what it was about. Though for the sake of saying it, it's Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars. I had no idea what conception meant until I looked up after being like, "Wtf am I playing."

AH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

AH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

You laugh, but the game is actually pretty amazing once you get past the weirdness of it. I mean the battle system is awesome.

Posted

Bro.

Bro.

Bro.

Posted

If you want quick stimulation in a game, why play a dating sim when you can play Luxuria Superbia; aka Vagina Simulator

Posted

Welp, got some new games

-Majora's Mask 3D (ugh)

-Devil Survivor Overclocked

-Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (came with tarot cards and a teddie bop bag OuO)