What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

My kanji game is too strong. You can't hope to beat my strategy of "throw the other dude"

Treemotan likes this

Posted

Gonna be playing Sims 3 again for the first time in ages after all my EPs finish reinstalling.

Everyone, be afraid.

pheonix561 and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

My friend bought Amiibo Festival because he likes Animal Crossing and Isabelle specifically. Four of us played it last night. It was pretty chill. We played the November game board and there were month-specific little games to play. There's no challenge involved. It was really casual. 

My friend didn't really like the game. Or didn't think it was worth it. He partially bought it for the Amiibo. So I offered him $20 for it. Ayyyyyy. I would have said that $20 is probably the max I'd pay for it. Buuuut then I bought the Tom Nook and Mable amiibos. Lol

SilverAlchemic, pheonix561 and T1g like this

Posted

why have I only just heard of amiibo festival?

Posted

I didn't know it was a thing either. I only knew of the Happy Home game. 

Its one of those fun Nintendo games that's probably fun but not work retail price. Both of these games I mean. 

Posted

i knew about it but forgot it was a thing lol

Posted

I have too many games. I'm not used to having so many games to play at one time. I still have...

-Fallout 3

-Mario and Luigi Dream Team

-Undertale

And yesterday I just bought...

-Azure Striker Gunvolt

T1g, LLmao ?✊? and Teto like this

Posted

Azure Striker Gunvolt is awesome and fun to play

Posted

look at this dork

Posted

I got my copy of Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies back, so I'm playing it.

Posted

Me and Pheo and chimetals did a three player run of that game actually. Good game

Posted

Also a very pretty game too, one of the best looking games on the DS in my opinion. Never quite beat it, though I got close. I have a lot of fun with it.

T1g likes this

Posted

I, being a crazy son of a bitch, hit Revocation +10 as a thief. I have that famous map that circulated arcoss the world that has a shit ton of metal king slimes in it

Pizzza likes this

Posted

It'll be fun getting back into it again. I've been craving a traditional JRPG for a while now, and now I've got one.

Posted

In between work, I have been playing an asston of Team Fortress 2. I jumped on the wagon real late, but I still like the game a whole lot. Other than that I've been playing a bit of Pokemon AS/Ye here and there, but not often. TF2 has really just been my main go-to since it's easy for me to just go in and play.

SilverAlchemic likes this