What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

i dont intend to complete the pokedex ever again. I did it in Pokemon Y and that is enough Pokemon for me

Posted

Coward

When are we gonna play Smash 4? :(

Posted

name a time and i will probably be able to play then

Posted

I'll be free like 2-5 on Monday

Posted

Skyguy and I are about to Smash 4 if anyone wants to join

Posted

Oh god yeah I will try to get in on that

Posted

I know I talked about Shantae roughly a year ago now but the fourth game has a demo that was sent out to people who backed the game enough (i.e. not me). It is the same demo that will be playable at E3

http://nintendoeverything.com/shantae-half-genie-hero-demo-footage/

Here is a video for anyone interested

Posted

borrowing MM from friend, at snowhead atm

Posted

I just beat A Link Between Worlds for the first time. This game was pretty tough, I will admit. You take a lot of damage constantly, and there are some pretty tricky puzzles in this one. I managed to get every item except for side quest stuff (maiamais and heart pieces) and that one bottle that costs 3000 rupees. I was defeated 0 times and collected around 12k rupees during my playthrough.

This is probably one of my favourite Zelda games right now just because of how much stuff is in it. I appreciate how much there is to do and collect, and I like that you can go the whole game and not get certain items like the Hylian Shield or the tunics if you would prefer not to get them for challenge (though if you don't grab em you might have a hard time). I think the last time I had this much fun in a Zelda game was on my last 100% completion on Wind Waker a couple years ago. Collecting stuff and exploring the world is just such a fun time, and there's just... SO MUCH STUFF.

Great game, I give it a 10/10.

Pizzza and T1g like this

Posted

I agree, one of the best Zelda games imo. One of the best games period. The new item system (Ravio) was so refreshing, I hope Zelda Wii U does something like that too. Maybe not exactly that but at least not the old way, where you find a weapon in the dungeon, use it to beat the boss, and unless its an iconic item like, say the Hookshot or Bow, you'll probably never havta use it again. That way worked for a while but im happy for the change in formula. Also the Wall Painting gimick was very well executed, and the graphics were so bright and colorful. Zelda in 60fps is glorious! 

Posted

Smash rn because

tumblr_nqfdiwC1cD1qhstwjo1_1280.jpg

Teto likes this

Posted

http://agar.io/

Help me I can't stop

Posted

Nabe, Ganny, and myself worked together to get one of us (ended up being me) to the top of the leaderboard. It was quite a difficult battle, 'cause there were some Big Guys at the top that were almost practically a fourth of the board map, the biggest being named Jaden Smith.

It was intense, but we finally defeated Jaden in the end by working together. Best game of Agar.io by far.

Pizzza likes this

Posted

1773 is my highest current score, can't seem to go any higher than that.

Posted

My semi-recent game purchases include the original Shantae and Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons, both on the 3DS eshop. Not sure when I'll get around to them, or finishing any other 3DS games. I'm still playing Persona 4, and sporadically despite how much I like it so far.

T1g likes this