WE COMPLETELY WIPED OUT THE OPPONENT TEAMS IN TEAM BATTLE

Juc6mft.png

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Splatoon w/ t1g. We're wreckin shop with rollers

Pizzza and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I was really surprised the first time i saw T1g with a roller. I was like "Is that Eric!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?! Nah it cant be!?!?!!?!?!?! It IS!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!" and my friend was like "who the puppy is Eric?"

Posted

I've gotten too far into Payday 2. I'm seriously considering going all 25 levels of Infamy.

Just one more bag... just one more bag...

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Yeah I use gold dynamo roller on appropriate maps. The kind with really wide pathways

Meanwhile, I've finally gotten around to playing Assassin's creed 4

Posted

I quite enjoyed AC4. Too bad the Assassins Creeds a Unity is garbage. I've always loves the series but it looks like it's just going to deteriorate as ubisoft churns out crappy sequels every year

Posted

I just finished AC4 on my Xbox One. Just have the multiplayer left to 100%. It's my favorite AC game

Posted

Yeah i tried out the multiplayer. Didn't care for capture the flag though. In gonna check out that wolf pack thing tomorrow. One advantage of unity being shit is that the AC4 servers are still being used

Posted

My teammates are consistently idiots in wolf pack and keep making us lose by charging at targets and ignoring stealth bonuses and teamwork entirely.

Posted

The other multiplayer flaw is that it doesn't auto balance teams when people drop out. It is possible to get stuck with 4 v 2 and lose because of it

Posted

ordered ummm halo: the master chief edition because it has halo: ce - halo 4? I think? mainly I got it as another split screen coop for my boy and I, he's never played halo, ever (????) and I haven't played 3 or 4, and he has this xbox one thing, and also it's $27 on amazon

so basically, I am pumped.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Does it also come with reach and ODST by any chance?

Posted

ODST is $5 and no Reach, nope, natta.

It's the "Master Chief" collection so even ODST is pushing it. But they added that because the game sucked at launch. Like, badly. It was really, really bad. Mostly fixed, now. They gave ODST to everyone who bought it at launch for free and are charging 5 bucks for everyone else. Not a bad deal, imo. 

Posted

Why was it bad? Was it not just a simple remake of the first three games? What did they change? Should I just google this?