What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas. Beat vice City so I bought SA. Can't beat Officer Tenpenny.

After this, I'll have nothing else for PC to play since my compy can barely handle SA even. ><

Posted

Halo Reach is all that I've been giving my time to as of lately.

Just won a match just now in the Doubles Arena. MY opponents were using jet packs and I, invisibility.

I won, as I had said. They were sore about it and proceeded to insult me.

Posted

Has anyone tried rally mode in Halo: Reach online multiplayer? I just tried it, and I think it's probably the most unexpected addition to the game I've seen so far.

Posted

Rally? Is that a variation of Race? I've tried it, but I can say I wasn't very fond of it (because I didn't win), but I loved respawning with a mongoose.

Posted

Waiting for Ghost Trick to release.

Wish the months moved faster. :I

Posted

Finished Batman arkham asylum, leveling up all day long (exept now my head hurtsa)

Posted

Currently playing SoulSilver until Pokemon White arrives.... But now I'm at Kanto and it's at this part where it's boring to play through. Johto is better than Kanto... meh I might restart, or wait until I've done all 8 gyms. :]

Posted

Reach, Reach, Reach....

But dude, Rally is so awesome. There are times when I'm in a heated 1v1 with someone, with us both trying to pass and it just looks like something out of a movie. If you play it on Boneyard, watch out for the mines. I was in 1st, got careless, and was knocked back to like 6th because of a mine. It was right before the finish, too. -_-

I love invasion. I don't think I like invasion slayer, though. And if I have to play SWAT on the Cage one more puppying time...

Posted

Cod MW Reflex edition.

Posted

Mostly reach, not much else.

Posted

I'm not playing any new Halo stuff until I get around to playing through the first one. I don't have an Xbox or a 360, so...

Right now I'm trying to beat Within a Deep Forest. Funky little freeware game where you're a bouncy ball. One of those games that's cute but hard to beat.

Also playing through Eternal Darkness. It's not too bad. Not as scary as I hoped, but fun. It's kinda cool when your characters lose sanity and start seeing blood dripping from the walls and hearing screams. Makes me wish Nintendo would do another exclusive M-rated title.

Posted

I started DK64 again, maybe will try to get 101% this time... but there's so much crap to collect @~@ But collectathons are fun, why did they die :<

Posted

Been playing Halo Reach (which is currently damaged, resulting in loading failures) and Fable II (in preparation of Fable III).

Posted

Doing a lot of minecraft, playing around with a bunch of different fortress styles.

Posted

Playing around with 'N' right now. I really suck at it, but it's a good one to just pick up and play for a few minutes. Went back to Disgaea, the game I will never finish. And which I keep forgetting to save before the batteries on my DS die.

Oh, and I tried playing through Eternal Daughter on my laptop, but apparently older games don't like my netbook. That game needs some patches, but will probably never get them because it was made in 2002.