What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

well, i bought one for the sake of computer gaming in the first place, so i never had to deal with those adapters. as for batteries, though.....my basement is kainda the home site for controller cannibalization. your 360 controller out of batteries? take em from the wiimote. no batteries in the wiimote? rob another 360 controller. it just goes on :<

It's like the circle of life, almost.

Posted

Playing Quantum Conundrum, which is sorta like Portal in that it is a first-person puzzle-solving game with a sort of unseen character who both helps and mocks you.

Except replace GLaDOS with Discord's voice.

Oh yes.

Posted

your 360 controller out of batteries? take em from the wiimote. no batteries in the wiimote? rob another 360 controller. it just goes on :<

I used to do that :D Lots of battery switching, as I would end up reusing batteries, ultimately screwing myself. Been a lot different since I dowgraded(upgraded more like) back to wired controllers.

a sort of unseen character who both helps and mocks you.

What about SHODAN? -.^

Still playing Jade Empire. A bit of Dead Island on the side, as well.

Posted

I downloaded Disgaea for the PSP a while back. I wasn't expecting much at the time, but wow it's addictive.

Posted

I've been playing Gears of War 3 non-stop. Was actually playing right before I got on here. Been thinking of going to competitive game battles, but I don't exactly have a well-balanced team. Some of the guys I play with don't play all that smart, unfortunatley. Ah well.

Also, borrowed a friend's Devil May Cry HD Collection. Pretty interesting so far, just got into the second game.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I'm replaying Final Fantasy XII at the moment. I'm at the Balfonheim Port right before heading towards Giruvegan.

Posted

Not really playing something, but I would just like to express my undying love to source film maker.

Posted

That was a Homestar Runner thing right, like it had to be a homestarrunner thing

Posted

Eeyup.

Posted

Whoever is making these TF2/Homestarrunner crossovers I am already in love with them is save as .dmx out yet

Posted

Posted

ehmagawd im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Making a little more progress in Final Fantasy XIII and just finished clearing out Team Rocket in Goldenrod in Soul Silver.

Also, ordered Catherine for PS3 yesterday.

Posted

I started playing Final Fantasy I&II for the GBA recently, but I got distracted by Metroid: Zero Mission.

GOD DAMMIT GIANT HORNET STOP SHOOTING ME

Posted

I finally got to finish Dead Space. Going through my second run-through, hoping to get any leftover achievements. The one I'm probably not going to end up doing is the hardest difficulty.

Probably playing Dead Space 2 in a few days.