What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Since I finally decided to try that boss again, and won.) and if I'm on the computer, Quake II. (Because gosh-darned Steam won't let me play Half-Life 2, or Portal, or any of my other Valve games...)

Posted

Just finished OoA and OoS. Now I'm onto A Link To The Past on Gameboy and good old Majora's Mask on the N64, because I've never finished the latter on my own (so many years ago I finished it with a friend, but we took turns playing)

Posted

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Since I finally decided to try that boss again, and won.) and if I'm on the computer, Quake II. (Because gosh-darned Steam won't let me play Half-Life 2, or Portal, or any of my other Valve games...)

Hrrm. Which boss?

I was stuck on the Omega Pirate in Metroid Prime for MONTHS. Then I decided to try again, and I wupped him first try, didn't even lose one whole Energy Container. O__o

It was crazy.

Posted

I'm not hooked at the moment, but I'm going to buy COD Modern Warfare on Sunday.

Posted

I started Final Fantasy X again a few days ago. I'm only on Besaid, so I'm not very far.

Posted

Majora's Mask. I've been playing it seance like June. I've got one last dungeon to go!

oh and this car game called Midtown Madness 3. It's for the XBOX. It's better because I have a steering wheel to use with it.

Posted

I've been playing alot of browser based games.

I use Google Chrome. Funny thing though: MY COMPUTER ISN'T DEAD YET.

Posted

Speaking of which, did you hear that Google's making an OS?

---

Hrrm. Which boss?

I was stuck on the Omega Pirate in Metroid Prime for MONTHS. Then I decided to try again, and I wupped him first try, didn't even lose one whole Energy Container. O__o

It was crazy.

It was the Chykka (Chyyka?) Now I'm stuck on the Spider Guardian. T-T

Posted

RF Online still, with some Dance Dance Revolution X mixed in.

Posted

I'm replaying Disgaea 3 at the moment. Trying to get all endings. :o

Also playing a bit of Fallout 3... but I suck horribly at it. :C

Posted

Ocarina of Time for the 3 heart challenge. I just do that on and off.

Pokemon Fire Red so I can get a Blastrose and Charizard on Diamond.

Posted

Almost exclusively Valkyria Chronicles.

I'm bored of the main story for now, so I've just been playing skirmish battles for experience and money.

Posted

I recently got the demo for Valkryia... supposed to be good, but I really haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.

Is it any good? That might be the next game I'll be getting.

Posted

Valkyria Chronicles is good, yeah. I would recommend it. It's strategy with an element of a third person shooter. In the sense that you look down on the battlefield, choose which unit you want to move, move them in third person, etc.

Good story too. I'm not all the way through, but I know the main twists already.

I could say more, but you'll see when you play the demo. It got good ratings and all, but it was just overlooked last year because of more highly anticipated games.

Posted

Star Wars: the Force Unleashed

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Super Smash Bros Brawl