Animal Crossing Diaries

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Okay,this is how it works.everytime someone plays Animal Crossing:City Folk,they post what they did on this topic.This can used For people who do or don't have Wi-Fi.For Example:

Today,I dug up 3 fossils and gave them all to blathers.I found wendell in my town,but I didn't have a turnip on me.So I gave him an apple,and he gave me the coloring Nook design!

Try to list the date and you don't have to be Too specific.

Have Fun! :D

EDIT:You can now post about what you did in any of the 3 animal crossings,for people who don't have city folk

Edited by King of all things mario (see edit history)

Posted

I received a bubble wand, got 8,100 bells in rock money (as I do everyday). I also dug up 2 fossils but didn't yet donate them. And lastly I proudly displayed my fishing trophy in my house.

1/19/09 - I think

Posted

Yesterday I got a blue lightsaber on wifi, then sold it to someone for 5m bells and paid off my house.]

I now have like 7.9m bells, a fountain, and a way big house.

woot.

Posted (edited)

I gave a fish to this guy who was really hungry and he gave me cool railroad fabric! I also got my first painting for my muasame. And lastly I got my Rock Money!!!

P.S. If u don't know about Rock Money ask cuz it's really cool! (:

1/21/09

Edited by The youngest toon (see edit history)

Posted

Today i got new hair, dug up like 4 fossils, gave em to blathers, sold em for a bunch of money, and then went fishing :joy: wooo fishin!!!!!!

Posted

Today,I dug up 1 fossil and blathers examined it and sold it to nooks for 3,000 bells. Now I have about 48K in my bank(not alot but it's a start)

Posted

Yesterday I started to decorate my basement. Still not sure what I'm going to do with it though. Or the attic for that matter :/

Posted

What's the image supposed to be anyway? I can't see it on my computer

Posted

Yesterday I got a blue lightsaber on wifi, then sold it to someone for 5m bells and paid off my house.]

I now have like 7.9m bells, a fountain, and a way big house.

woot.

dude i got a lightsaber too but i costed me 5m gold was that u? :wacko:

Posted

I have 80k (about) in my bank account

I have to pay off my 3rd morgage (240k)

Posted

@joe

probably not. Unless you're on AnimalCrossingCommunity and know a user named bluepichu, I highly doubt it.

Today I bought out nooks.

Posted (edited)

Today,I bought alot of modern stuff(Bed,dresser,tile,wall,dresser,drawer)I found a high end stereo in the recycling bin.lol I got the 3rd upgrade to Nooks(Nookway)I now have about 65-70K in my deposit.I now have alot of fossils in my museum.

Ask me for my friend code! I want to have visitors!(I don't have Wii speak so Mic chat is off)

Edited by King of all things mario (see edit history)

Posted

Today,I bought alot of modern stuff(Bed,dresser,tile,wall,dresser,drawer)I found a high end stereo in the recycling bin.lol I got the 3rd upgrade to Nooks(Nookway)I now have about 65-70K in my deposit.I now have alot of fossils in my museum.

Ask me for my friend code! I want to have visitors!(I don't have Wii speak so Mic chat is off)

I think I could give you my friend code

Anyway on Saturday Tom Nook is having a 5x point special!!!!

I Will Spend!!!! :D

Posted

I got 1500 Nook Points!!!

I bought Yoshis Egg!!

I also got tons of Regal Chairs!

Posted

Since I am such a nice person, I'm randomly giving someone 500,000bells :D