Animal Crossing Diaries

32 posts in this topic

Posted

damn,your that rich? I'll take it!

Posted

I'm 1 mortgage way from getting a downstairs :D

I got Nookingstons(Final Nook upgrade)

I got a new bridge for my town(The way I figured it out was funny)

I got some snowman furniture(build a snowman,if he likes his body,he will send some very rare snowman furniture!)

and I'm missing 2 modern items(Modern end table,modern closet) if you have these,I'll gladly pay 10,000(bells or rupees,your choice)

Posted

I'll keep my eye out for those modern things!

Today I got another Indigo Balloon. I sold a Fossil. I got my rock money! And that about it really!

P.S. I NEED A REGAL LAMP OR REGAL WALL!!!

$$Reward$$

Posted

Youngest toon,I have a regal lamp.come to my my town to pick it up!(I might have the wall too)

Posted

Congrats to king of all things mario, he wins the 500k, I can't wifi until either tommorow or sunday, so

Posted

Awesome, When I go to your town I will get it!!!

For a reward you can have:

A coconut

10,000 bells

A green shell

Triple Red Shells

Or something else I don't really care.

P.S. Tommorow if your looking for me I will play at 3:05 Idk if what time zone Im in will effect this.

Posted

Today,I got a Master sword! :woot:

Does anybody know about the lucky items?

If you put items like these in your house,you'll get 7777 points torwards the HRA!Items include Lucky cat,Triforce,Master sword,Washer/Dryer,and a draecaena(sorry,i think I mispelled it) having duplicates of a lucky item will not increase points.

Ask anything about the game,I know all the answers!(except graphics and sound)

Posted

Luneth Uchiha,When are you going to post already?

Posted

m3h, posting requires effort nowadays xD

but yeah, I should be able to wifi tommorow sometime(parents aren't letting me play until tommorow)

Posted (edited)

Today I got my Rock Money, redecorated my house, and also started planting lots of apple trees. Apples are a forigen fruit in my town (I started with cherries) therefore I get five times as much bells.

Edited by The youngest toon (see edit history)

Posted

Thanks to Luneth Uchiha,I payed off my final house expansion and got a flag next to my house.

Thanks to The youngest Toon,I was able to get cherries(I started with apples)

Posted

yay!!! I love helping people out! I will be on at 3:20 my time if anyone wants me.

Also I now have pears and oranges!(In addition to cherries, coconuts, and apples!

Posted

DUDE!!! I NEED ORANGES AND PEARS! THOSE ARE THE ONLY FRUIT I'M MISSING!

P.S My gates open btw

Posted

Today I got another CD from slider. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another.

Time travelling is fun.

Posted

It is indeed.