Triforce in Twilight Princess

122 posts in this topic

Posted

here's a short one, just out of interest, then maybe if u can do it, something to discuss:

In the E3 2005 demos of twilight princess can u find the triforce (just watch some of the videos it shouldn't be too hard and its on most)?

say where if u can find it :D

Posted

I didn't found it in a trailer for the TP (or whas it on the cloack of the girl in front of the window?) but in the SSBB trailer, TP link uses a special attack with the tri-force, does that one count?

Posted

no, maybe ill see if i can find a link to one where you can see it...

Posted

HA! i found one, it's as easy as it gets, but i did :P on links shield, is the tri-force, its so obvious that you just don't see it :P... allright i was first... what do i win, what do i win... Ow, nothing... good to me!

Posted

hmm, its not really what i wanted...

try pausing the clip just as link blows the reed whistle ;)

Posted

wich clip? there are three to four different trailers...

Posted

e3 2005, when hes in Toaru village, then pause it when he uses the reed whistle to call either the hawk or epona.

Posted

<_< wait....This isn't going to be a 'wasting my time' moment is it?Oh wait....I SAW IT!I saw the triforce on Link's hand....*happy dance* here is the video I found it on!

Heh heh....I am getting better at this!

Posted

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! pick me pick me!!! *jumps up and down waving hands around* It`s on Link`s hand!...no,wait,you already said that..but just to prove it..LINK,GET OVER HERE! *grabs his hand,knife in my hand*...oh,come on! dont look at me like that!...fine..*raises his hand in the air,still attached to his arm* see? :(

Posted

yes very nice...

odd though isn't it, right at the start of the game link already appears to have the triforce, could be very interesting to see how that works...

also, notice how no part of the triforce is glowing, which is odd consdering that the part of the triforce which you have glows on the hand (power being top, wisdom being right and courage being left.

Posted

What can i say?I like stabbing and slicing.. :P ...HIYAH! *slashes stalfos with knife I was gonna use to..well..you know what to Link`s hand* see? :D

Posted

You certainly seem to have a bad habit of pointing things out at the last minute. And someone ALWAYS beats you to it first. Poor Vivi. Maybe next time!

Maybe he now has the Triforce of Power and Ganondorf has the power of Courage?*thinks* I doubt it. That'd be pretty stupid. The only courage he has is to try to kill someone when he isn't having things his own way. He certainly doesn't have any wisdom...Unless....Ummm, I don't know if I wanna try to think about it. Well, maybe they just felt like putting the glowing triforce on his hand on the top!

X_O

Posted

Just because they felt like it would be a pretty bad reason....You know how many people that could confuse?!

Seriously. :D

And by the way, no stabbing Link, he needs to be alive and intact for my fan fiction. :P

Posted

Well, how the hell am I supposed what their plan is supposed to be!?I'm not a mind reader!!

Posted

Nobody said you were. I was just making a point. :P