Triforce in Twilight Princess

122 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah....There wasn't a single bit in about it in MM. But if Ganondorf is in TP, the Triforce is highly likely. I mean, every game with Ganondorf has involved him trying to get the Triforce, so..yeah. :D

Posted

And if there isn't a triforce, then there's no Ganondorf. And if there's no Ganondorf

Well, we wouldn't be able to call him Ganondork!

:D

Posted

i thought i added a link confirming that ganondorf he was in it?

Posted

Uh....I don't recall that. You might wanna post it again!

Posted

Ha!They say that TP will beat any other game that has been made so far. The only good thing about this game is the graphics. A REAL 3-D game if you ask me!

Posted

im sorry, why aren;t u saying the rest of it is good, none of us have had the chance to play it yet have we?

Posted

Yeah...do you know something we don't?...or are you just wanting to guess?

Posted

well going on all the information we've got...

1) it's a zelda game, that's a good sign right from the beginning

2) the combat engine is the same as wind wakers but got more added on, the combat in wind waker was immense....

3) there's horseback combat...

4) Im really interested to know how the storyline goes.

I really don't see why you DON'T think this can beat ocarina, we've got nothing to go on that says it won;t nothing particualrly to go on to say it will either, but as i said, none of us have had the chance to play it...

Posted

Yeah...do you know something we don't?...or are you just wanting to guess?

even if I did, I wouldnt tell ya! :D

Posted

you sure about that?

ok, maybe you are...or are you?

meh, i still think it will be brilliant and i don;t mind if it doesn;t beat ocarina of time, because it's still bound to be extremely good, even if it just beats wind waker it'll be immense...

Posted

Immense and intense. :D

Posted

you sure about that?

ok, maybe you are...or are you?

meh, i still think it will be brilliant and i don;t mind if it doesn;t beat ocarina of time, because it's still bound to be extremely good, even if it just beats wind waker it'll be immense...

:blink: Of course its going to beat WW, I have never seen a head that looks WAY bigger then the body ....

plus, crappy graphics. I dont care who says it rocks, thats your choice. I hate it with a passion

Posted

Would it ever be possible for Link to meet or even pass by ganon not knowing that its actually him???

Posted

majoras mask then, although i thought that was worse than wind waker.

The greatest thing about wind waker was the combat though, the game itself was too short, it wouldn't have suited it very well, but with all the water, the graphics of twilight princess on it would've looked like nothing else before and the storyline felt too jumpy.

however, i thought that the combat balanced the game off nicely and thoroughly enjoyed the 50 leveled dungeon of enemies, including a massive ring of chu chus (bomb + hurricane spin =PWNAGE!!!!!) :D