Triforce in Twilight Princess

122 posts in this topic

Posted

O.O I have to try that...when one of my Gamecubes is fixed...I also need it fixed so I can play WW and get fan fiction ideas...Dang it Dad.

Posted

Would it ever be possible for Link to meet or even pass by ganon not knowing that its actually him???

Hmmmm ... I very much doubt it. He seems to have a six sense. You know, He seems to be able to sense the power of the triforce.

Posted

I beleive, not sure but i think a six sense is like being partially psychic, and if link was partially psychic the game wouldnt be much fun at all. Just a comment.

Posted

interesting fact: hyrulian's long ears can pick up telepathic messages :D

not lieing, check the official zelda site if you don;t beleive me

Posted

Actually, I once heard that Hylians can hear messages from the gods.

Posted

Yeah, I remember that, some guy in OoT said Hylians have long ears for that reason... :D Lucky them.

Posted

I have pretty long ears,and I don`t get any messages..but I do have a habit of twitching them when I hear something..bad,or strange. (example:my cat meowing at me...real loud)

Posted

Oo, oo, can I poke them? *picks up a stick* :D

Posted

I`m afraid not,they`re hidden by the black aura. <_< plus,I just don`t want you touching them.

Posted

Right ... I'm sure it's just a part of your imagination ....

Posted

This comes from MR Aonuma.

"One thing I would like to do, which hopefully will make it into the next Zelda game, is to include voice work for some of the characters. I know that fans may have a hard time adjusting to such a concept, but I personally think it is a good thing to try out. Of course, Link will probably remain silent. The other thing I would like to do with future installments is to take the series away from the Link versus Ganon concept, or just the whole concept of the Triforce. We promised Twilight Princess would be the last normal Zelda game. We not only want to expand its gameplay to utilize unique devices like the Revolution controller and the DS stylus, but to also expand the concept beyond what fans have come accustom to. We hope at E3 we may be ready to show off a glimpse of that future. Or maybe we

Posted

Yer, i heard that voice thing too, he mentioned in another interview they may do "something special" for the voices, althought i havn't seen any evidence of that as of yet...

Would make sense to get away from the trifroce, there needs to be a new depicting force in zelda, the triforce has had it's time (sadly) and it must be getting tricky to get the stories to make any sense without being repetitive...

Posted

Yeah, it has...most unfortunately. But that's all right, I guess. ^.^

Posted

It would be nice to hear him speak something for once in a game. Anything but screaming or yelling 'Hiya!' or something other then that. It's starting to get really boing now

Posted

no, I don't think Link should talk, im all for other characters, including Zelda having real voices, but I don't think link should talk at all...

one thing is that if he doesn't say anything he won't conflict with what the player thinks, maintaining the level of immersion in the game that YOU are playing as link..