Triforce in Twilight Princess

122 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, hasnt that been the idea the whole time?

Posted

yes, and it's one of those things that shouldn;t change, it would be like making a game where mario is spanish...

Posted

Ew...that's a creepy concept. And besides, making Link talk would kinda ruin the effect previous games have had. It would just seem...I don't know, almost wrong. :mellow:

Posted

The point of the game: Retreave the Triforce of Courage, break it into eight pieces, hide it so the REAL hero can find it and plunge his sword in Ganondorf's head, then die in the flood knowing the future hero would of failed without your help!! biggrin.gif This would mean that you would have too get the triforce, or some of it, it would call for a terrible ending though. :(

Posted

I saw the Triforce in OOT

Posted

Mwahahaha,me and you,the most off-topic people here!! :D ...And boss is gonna kill me,I`m supposed to be destroying off-topicness! *ringing on cell*...can you gimme a minute?...NO! They do off topic because it`s fun! no.NO.That`s it,I quit. *hangs up* WOOT! I`m jobless again... :embarrassed:

He TOARCHED YOUR ASS, HE TOARCHED IT...................................BUT YOU CAN TOARCH

IT BACK !!!!!!!!!!

Posted

It would be nice to hear him speak something for once in a game. Anything but screaming or yelling 'Hiya!' or something other then that. It's starting to get really boing now

In WW he said "Come On!" That was cool.

Posted

He did? I never noticed...and I can't check because my dad won't fix one of our two Gamecubes! :(

Posted

o yer, it was on that call option when you were guiding someone, never noticed that, but it's not really any kind of personality thing so it doesn;t affect it much...

Posted

"Come On" is probably the only words link has ever used...Ever!

Posted

and what beautiful words they were.

Posted

he meowed in wind waker too though, when he was stalking that girl on windfall isnalnd...jeez only when u think about it link's a REALLY strange guy...

Posted

OH! Now I remember when he said "Come on"...and I remember when he mewed. Actually, the first time I played that game, I didn't realize it was HIM that was meowing for the first or second mews. :blink:

Posted

Dude, how come no one, not even me, noticed this? It's been a heckuva lot of years since OoT came out, and they should of noticed this even THEN!!! Man, to think they people who played that back then didn't even notice it? DUMB-BUTTS!

I mean as in howcome no one noticed that the Triforce was on his effing hand? And Link in the WW Went "Meow"?! WHERE?! AT WHAT POINT IN THE GAME?! I WANNA SEE HIM DO THAT!!!!!!

Posted

so THAT's where link left the master sword, i can protect myself now <_<

*takes it out of ganondorfs head*

*ganondorf starts turning back from rock*

ah, i think we have a problem...

I think we have a new winner for the most off-topic post on these forums :D

WHy did you take it out of ganondorf's head! well you could always put it back it. <_< get back to me on this.

he talked in the cd-i games but i think we never should have heard him. he's better off silent thanks to those games. <_<