The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hatred.

Something Esme could understand. She nodded, taking a step back. "Thats sad..." Her arms fell to her side, but one warpped around her torso, gripping the other. "Hatred comes hand in hand with Despair. Those paired togather create evil and darkness... You sound be careful Tor." Her cheeryful smile returned. "We better hurry, yea?" A deep breath. Before she walked past him to a dark corner, mumbling. It seemed she had her belonging there; a lanturn and a simple bag that looked to be holding just a few books. Esme smiled, nodding multiple times. "Ready, Tor?"

Edited by EsmePoe (see edit history)

Posted

Tor took a deep breath, controlling his hatred for Zant.

For now.

"Ready, Tor?" asked Esme.

"... Yeah. I think... Yeah. This place is creeping me out now, anyway. But how do we get out of here? The cliffs around this lake are impassable. I don't even have any provisions, aside from the clothes on my back!"

Posted (edited)

Esme bit her lip. "Oh my. I was hoping you knew how..." She shrugged, crossing both her arms. This was going to be fun, seeing it had already started out that way. She grinned a bit, lost in her thought. Secretly, she was excited about this Zant, but, she knew better know than to express those feelings to her new... friend?

"Are we friends now?" Esme had a hard time grasping the concept of friendships, seeing in her childhood her best friends were the books she kept with her even to this day.

Edited by EsmePoe (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Tor stared with newfound confusion at Esme. The question caught him off guard, seeing as it wasn't one he had heard before. "Well... I... guess so..."

It's a bit hard to write a lot in this particular part of the RP.

Also, I'm getting off the comp now, so if you're going to write anything (I'm referring to everyone here) try and make it looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Edited by Taco_Ninja (see edit history)

Posted

Oliver felt braver with someone else by his side, he asked her "Do you want to come with me and venture into the twilight? And... Can I see your face?"

Posted (edited)

Refer to Captain Tarrius's map, it is much easier to read, and the map look purtie x3.

Should be able to recognise where your characters are and refer to the others positions so you know where to move and such.

(Will RP post soon hopefully, I'd like my friend to RP with me but.. maybe not. Either way I'm out of ideas for a bit..)

Just give me maybe another 2 days to try and convince her, after that i'll get my character to Hyrule Town asap, seeing as thats where everyones headed.

Edited by Skull_Kid (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Eh, it's alright. However not that great :( I can't even tell who's who, the colour quality isn't that great :(

That's my version, the colours are the same apart from Sanshi, Tor and Esme's colours, for distingushiblity reasons.

Fairly accurate, if I do say so myself.

post-659-1233220990_thumb.png

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

That's awesome Skull Kid. I assume you use Paint.Net or Photoshop?

Also, yeah, try and persuade your friend to join this RP. It might be better with moar pplz.

Posted (edited)

Yea I used paint.net.. But Tarrius's is easier to read. Mmm.. I'll remove mine so it doesnt lag the thread or anything.

Yea and I'm trying to get my friend to join lol.. she's just very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very stubborn >_<

Edited by Skull_Kid (see edit history)

Posted

Captain Tarrius. About your map... I think you may be missing something?... Hmm... I couldn't tell you who though...

Anyway, my characters are around about the Lake Hylia area, being carried by Twilight Birds. I know how to bring them back in.

The bird threw Karnil and Kaero from the sky. It was a short fall to the dirty, dried up lake. Karnil rolled to a stop, throwing dust up behind him. This area of the lake was one he scarcely visited. It was close to the odd cave. They used to see odd lights there. None of them ever went to investigate it.

Kaero rolled through the dirt too. They both staggered to their feet and prepared themselves for the bird's attack. There were five left of the many there were before. The first swooped down at Kaero and clawed at him. He leapt at it and struggled to land a hit. It pushed away before he could do so. As it withdrew, another two attacked, both for different targets. It was the same thing. The birds missed and so did the wolves. It was beginning to get difficult to keep track of them all. They were spreading out and had begun to surround the wolves.

Posted

Rachal looked at Oliver and answered his question hesitantly. "Well, I don't know much about this Twilight, but I will go with you. As to your second request..." Rachal took a deep breath and threw back her hood. I hope that this desicion was the right one.

Posted

Oliver was a bit shocked at first but he smiled and said "Oh... I don't mind at all, I think you look pretty...." he then turned away with embarrasment and went up to the barrier, "Do you want to go in first or shall I go first? I wouldn't want you mauled to death, that would make me feel sad." he said, not looking back.

Posted

Suddenly Farore felt them.. like specks of light in the deepest of darknesses.. the peices of the Hero of Time. Her broken mistake.. she could still fix this... Despite Ganons growing power, Din was growing weaker by the minute. Despite his puppet Zant controlling her land. Despite the resurrected monsters she had brought forth..

She grit her teeth and stompted the thoughts down with her power.. Pulling it in and weaving it closely and intricately.

Epsil gazed up at the glowing Goddess, the black specks in her aura vaporised by the glow of purity..

And suddenly he understood why she was so strong.. he could see her power.. it flowed in from the world.. Life itself was her power, the life of the things she created, the things she longed to protect. It flowed in and amplified in her heart..

Farore knew her powers were not enough to end the evil. It was unlikely she would do any good by directly interfering.. Such was the workings of the goddesses powers.

Instead she needed her new heroes toghether, as one, they could hope to be as powerful as the Hero of Time.. But they were scattered.

The glow surrounded Epsil too and Farore shut her eyes.. as if focusing strongly..

Many heroes were headed to the town of hyrule.. the centre of this kingdom. But others seemed lost.. The child next to her was a hero.. a sad.. broken hero, but a hero nonetheless.. She would send him to wherever the world needed him.. perhaps he would retrieve the lost, or perhaps he would join the others... And hopefully, his broken soul could mend.

Epsil saw her mouth twitch into a slight smile..

Farore focused.

'O Hyrule, send my hero to where a hero is required, let him defend and not destroy, let him shine out this darkness...'

let him shine out the darkness..

Epsil saw a flash of green and suddenly he was gone..

Posted

Rachal smiled slightly and said "Well, do whatever you like." Oliver took a deep breath and stepped into the Twilight. Rachal followed him quickly. I've never really had much of a friend, it might be nice.

Posted (edited)

On closer inspection, this area of Lake Hylia was one he hadn't even seen. The spring wasn't in sight. Nor was the trail. It might not have been Lake Hylia at all. It was colder than Lake Hylia. It was freezing almost. But it was dry. There was snow in places and a great waterfall of ice leading upwards to a ledge at the top of a cliff.

The birds attacked again as Kaero dodged, slipping on ice. Karnil wondered what had ever made him think this was Lake Hylia. It was far too different. Although some areas closely resembled Lake Hylia. The bird crashed down on Karnil, splitting a piece of ice he was unknowingly upon. He was sent into the air. He sailed for a moment before landing and sliding into the great pillar of ice. There were still dry patches of dirt where he must have landed. He jumped to his feet and quickly dodged another attack. It was now hopeless to land a hit. They were moving too fast. As one retreated, another attacked, giving little time to counter their dives and swoops.

Karnil hoped for a miracle.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)