The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted

Sanshi was trapped within the red barrier. She looked all around, desperately looking for a way out, but she was completely surrounded by the red light. Thane had fled to a safe distance away, not wanted to leave his master, but too afraid to be near the barrier. He nervously neighed and paced back and forth, unsure of what to do.

Then Sanshi heard a noise above her. Looking up, she saw that some sort of black thing had appeared in the sky. It had red markings all throughout it, and it hung above the surrounded area ominously. Then, to Sanshi

Posted (edited)

OOC: Doubt my friend is going to be joining any time soon, she seems a little busy. Sorry for the wait anyways. Time to get back into this..

Farore panted in deep breaths as she watched the glowing green particles that had been the boy fade and dissapate..

She had poured quite a lot of power into him, it was time for her to return to the heavens... slowly she worked the last of her energy into a stream of power to carry her to her sisters...

And with that, the Goddess of Courage was gone.. But not where she had hoped..

..Far away Nayru and Din felt themselves shudder.. They felt Farores presence dissapear, pulled away.. as if by a great darkness..

..Ganondorf was gaining power.

[OOC: Okay, basically, Farore has been weakened due to her 'incarnation' (Link) not appearing. She was weakened even more when she tried to force him into the world (instead creating the many heroes and evil beings from other worlds) and now even more when she tried to force a bit more 'courage' into all of the heroes.

Ganondorf pulled her into his dimension, I guess it's somewhere in the Twilight World. Hes working on obtaining her 'true peice' of the triforce, then he can challenge the other Goddesses or capture Zelda and claim the Triforce..

..Unless we stop him *gasp*. But, this 'ritual thing' he's doing can take a long time... so..

'will the heroes manage to defeat Zant and save Hyrule and THEN find Ganon in time?']

Epsil felt something twist inside of him.. Farore had been pulled into... something evil. Even more evil than the presence inside of him.. He felt a rush inside of him and power surge through his body, and suddenly he was there.

He had been nowhere before, floating, as if searching, but now he.. he existed..

He felt everything around him.. as if he could 'see' the power in them. First he saw the creatures, monsters.. Anger bubbled. Power surged.. He could hear a familiar song in the air as lightning singed a hole through two of the creatures, nausea rushed through his body and he dropped to one knee, his right hand balancing him on the ground.

And then he saw her, a girl.. but through these eyes.. she glowed. A green glow, like Farores, except not quite as bright.. But the feeling of courage was there.. He felt his hand tremble and his vision wavered, that didn't stop him noticing the two creatures he had killed rise up again and advance towards the girl.. There were three! How could he win.. How could he kill them if they were inv-.. And then he saw them..

Barely, he saw glowing threads linking the creatures.

The girl hacked off the closest ones arm with her sword. She was truely brave.

But to his shock Epsil watched as a glow surrounded the other two and pulsed through the links into the third, its arm reformed... But what if the creatures had no one to heal them.. He had to destroy them all.

Epsil focused on the Song of Storms, he felt its power course through the air, its anger, its ferocity... All amplifed through him. He set it free...

As his body collapsed onto the floor he felt the burning sensation on his face fade as the three creatures were simply turned to ash...

..And then there was nothing.

[OOC: If Sanshi has another 'companion' in mind I can make the teleportation thing a permenant trick and rp Epsil somewhere else...

Anyway.. guess who's back.. back again.. Epsils ba- *killed*]

Edited by Skull_Kid (see edit history)

Posted

Teto perched on the wall of Castletown. His long dark cloak fell to his booted feet and the iron raven mask clung to his face. He observed the scene below. He could see it all. A woman fought three Twilight beasts and her horse stood apart from her, clearly distressed. As Teto looked around, he caught a glimpse of two more figures entering the field. Two wolves. Teto knew them. He knew them all. Sanshi, Thane, Karnil and Kaero. He grinned as he looked at the Twilight curtain. Soo this place too shall fall under the Twilight. Teto thought as he looked around the small clearing. There was a large fountain on the elegant stone platform. Teto sighed and stood up before dropping down onto the grass. As he did so, he readied himself, building up his power. He landed in a grouched position before glowing slightly. His body warped and his bones cracked as they rearranged themselves. He arose from the ground again. Not as a man, but as a tiger. The transformation had gone off without a hitch. He paced away. They would notice him soon. But he didn't care. If they turned hostile, he would be able to run. They were more powerful, but he was larger and faster. He grinned as he watched the girl struggle against the beasts.

Then Karnil saw him, he too had been watching and talking with Kaero. He turned quickly into a defensive position as Teto approached. They had all forgotten about Sanshi and the beasts. Karnil didn't know what to say. He hadn't come across anything like Teto before. "Who- What-" Karnil stammered, failing to speak.

"I'm a tiger. I know it must be odd. But believe me. I mean no harm." Karnil stared at Teto for a moment, unsure whether to believe him or not.

"Your name?" Kaero asked. Karnil looked at Kaero. More courageous than usual. In fact... He's been more courageous since we got to that frozen clearing. Karnil forgot about Teto for as he thought about this change in Kaero.

As he thought, he never heard Teto's immediate answer to Kaero. "Teto." he answered with a nod. Perfect alias. he thought with a grin.

"Nice to meet you Teto." Kaero said, smiling as he passed by Karnil who stood, still mistrusting of Teto, behind him. Teto nodded to Kaero and he nodded back. Karnil looked away from them at the girl who fought on still.

Posted

Oliver turned round and apologised "Oh, I'm sorry. You seem to know alot about this place, maybe you could guide me... I, uh... Find you attractive as well but the forest is pretty as well, I've never seen one before, only in books. I hope you understand." He came closer to Rachal and kissed her on the cheek. She seemed suprised.

Posted

SEXUAL HARASSMENT! I think you lurve Dark Midna. You keep coming on to her in Rps.

Posted

How dare you. What an insult.

Posted

Oliver + Rachal = <3

Posted

XD Lolz.

Posted (edited)

What an insulting rumour, Bathyklopian.

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

:o

I'll just quit now. Even if I argue, you'll persist. I remember you and Nabe arguing on chat. That took... I don't know how long to stop.

You edited your post? Okay.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

No, I didn't

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

Sanshi swung her sword wildly, hacking off one of the creature's arms. She was desperate now; she knew she didn't stand a chance in this fight, and her fears were confirmed when she saw the creature's arm reform as if she had never hurt it.

Sanshi felt sick. I really am going to die.....The three monsters advanced on her again. She held her sword up once again, but she was tiring. Her arm trembled. She knew it was futile. But something inside of her refused to quit, refused to give in.

Courage welled up inside of her. She felt so strong, even against such odds as these. She narrowed her gaze, and stood strong, glaring at the black beasts as they came forward.

Show me what you've got, you filth!

Then, without any warning, a great shockwave passed through the barrier. Sanshi was knocked off of her feet and fell to her side on the grass. Then, her eyes widened in shock and disbelief as the three monsters turned, all at once, to ash. The pillars around her did the same, and the barrier was lifted.

Sanshi rolled over and sat still on the grass, breathing hard. What in the name..of Farore....just happened to me?

Posted

It was the ultimate awesomeness of the Triforce of Courage, I wanted to be able to weild the Master Sword... I'm sad, words can't describe how disappointed I am...

Posted

What do you mean? Sanshi doesn't have the Triforce of Courage if that's what you're wondering.

Posted

Courage welled up inside of her. She felt so strong, even against such odds as these. She narrowed her gaze, and stood strong, glaring at the black beasts as they came forward.

I'm pretty sure that's what it is. Grr, either way, I'll have that sword before anyone else! Even if i have to kill Rachal.