The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted

[OOC: Eh.. is Dargon Ganon or Zant? Or a boss from a game I haven't played.. I know there was a mage "evil" in on the of the games.. I'm kinda confused. Lol]

[Also, with the sword, did you pick that up from.. the thing you killed before? or is it the 'empty' master sword I left in the woods..?]

[Nah, Dargon is simply a character I made up.]

[And aren't you with Teto and Sanshi at the moment...?]

[i can continue once you answer my question...]

Posted

Yes. In our group we have Teto (Long dark cloak, tall, raven masked), Karnil (Powerful wolf with dark grey hair), Kaero (one of the 'heroes' of time, he resembles Karnil slightly), Sanshi (one of the 'heroes' of time, Gael's character and I'm unsure of her features), Thane (just Sanshi's horse).

Also, Castletown isn't in the Twilight yet. Keep that in mind. We're next to the twilight realm and it's slowly moving towards Castletown.

Posted

Ooc: Blarg. I have no idea what to do now. O_o

Bic:

Sanshi looked from the odd man wearing the black mask, to the odder still child with the strange, black face. The man still made her feel uncomfortable, and she had no idea what to think of the boy, Epsil, but neither did she feel the urge to leave. She felt more secure now that there were others around her.

Thane trotted up behind Sanshi and nosed the back of her head. She reached up a hand and stroked his neck, trying to calm the horse. It was also calming to herself.

Posted

[Awww! Epsil sounds adoreable<3 I love skull kids. I'vw got two pictures od Esme posted in the art section, if anyones intrested ;D And, if anyone wants be to do a sketch of there character from this game, I gladly will [: just pm me!<33 ]

Posted

Yes. In our group we have Teto (Long dark cloak, tall, raven masked), Karnil (Powerful wolf with dark grey hair), Kaero (one of the 'heroes' of time, he resembles Karnil slightly), Sanshi (one of the 'heroes' of time, Gael's character and I'm unsure of her features), Thane (just Sanshi's horse).

Also, Castletown isn't in the Twilight yet. Keep that in mind. We're next to the twilight realm and it's slowly moving towards Castletown.

Wait... So... Epsil's with Tor and Esme? Or with Teto, Sanshi, Thane, Karnil and Kaero?

Posted

I'm with Sansih/Teto/Karnil/Kaero and Thane the horse 8D

Posted (edited)

I'm with Sansih/Teto/Karnil/Kaero and Thane the horse 8D

[...

8B

Hopefully Esme posts so I can continue.

I'm kinda clueless as to how to continue from where I am. :embarrassed: ]

Edited by Taco_Ninja (see edit history)

Posted

[ My last post is on page seven, Taco, right before Skull kid's :3

and, either in you next post or mine we shoudl run into Teto and the gang, ya?]

Posted

ooc: I am gonna join up with Teto and everyone. bic: Rachal had left Oliver to his forest. She had enough of that forest. Her Stalfos features were dissapearing, finally. A man in a black cloak, two wolves, a young woman, a horse, and a young boy were standing together. Rachal looked at them curiously, they were so different!

Posted

[@Esme: Wow. I definitely need to pay attention...]

The trek through the tunnel was harder than Tor expected. It was freezing cold, and the icy floor made it no easier. More than once he had slipped over, only to slide into one of the earthy walls.

"I know I'm going to regret asking this, but how much farther?" he whined.

"Not much; I can smell fresh air."

"... I still don't get how you can do those kinds of things." came the answer. He saw Esme sigh and roll her eyes in the dim light.

Five or ten minutes passed; It was too difficult to tell down in the Hyrule Castle waterway. But then, in the distance, Tor noticed something. A pinprick of light, getting larger with each step, was marking out the end of the tunnel. Already Tor could feel the warm breeze on his face. But something was counteracting that; Their less-than-friendly meeting with Dargon not half an hour ago. "What do you think of that Dargon guy? He just... Diminished your energy ball. Is that unsurprising, or does it take a real master to do that? Please, for the love of Nayru, tell me it's the first one."

Esme didn't answer. She just kept looking ahead, straight-faced with the corners of her lips turned down. Tor decided not to continue. "Look! The ice is melting..." Tor exclaimed. At that particular part of the tunnel, where the air was warmer, the ice was beginning to melt. A steady strem of waist-high water flowed from it. "Looks like we're gonna get wet..." They reluctantly waded into the freezing water. The sheer temperature of it was causing Tor's breath to come in short, forced bursts. "Lets... Hurry." he gasped. They both struggled to the emergency steps and climbed them. Tor looked to the sky and stretched his arms. "Even this dim light is better than it was in there." He pointed hatefully towards the cold tunnel. "That was probably the most miserable journey of my life. Esme? Are you listening?"

As a matter of fact, she wasn't. She was staring, mouth gaping, towards an endless glowing wall. "What... is that?" Tor asked. The entire surface of the golden wall was littered with strange white symbols. The barrier seemed to ripple, as if it were a pond disturbed by a breeze.

"Only one way to find out..." They began moving again. When they finally reached the barrier, Tor began to place his hand on it.

"Don't touch it." Esme warned. "It's the gateway to the World of Light."

"The World of Light?" Tor asked, shocked. "Anything, anything to get away from this damned Twilight!" And before he could be stopped, he jumped through the wall.

Tor's journey between realms was as uneventful as world-jumping could be. Black clouds raced past his face, which soon gave way to brighter clouds, and then even brighter ones. Then Tor fell out of nothingness, and landed on his back in the green grass. He lifted his head up and looked around. Another wall, this one solid, was barring his way. It was made of white marble, and rose up out of the ground like a mountain. "So this is Hyrule Castle..."

Posted

Rachal was walking slowly towards the little group. She was curious about them. They were all quite different. She hoped that they wouldn't mind that she was an almost-Stalchild. She looked at them and as she approached, they to looked apprehensive. She didn't blame them. A girl wearing a cloak must look suspicious to them. The man in the black cloak seemed the most jumpy. She looked at the boy, and saw that he was wearing a strange mask. He looked the most out-of-place in that group, just like she would be anywhere. There was an aura of courage around them, eminating from the boy and the young woman. She too felt strangly brave. "Who are you?" asked the cloaked man. "My name is Rachal, I was from Odron." "You were from Ordon?" the woman asked. "I-I got lost in the Lost Woods for ten years." Rachal answered. She knew that they were all putting it together and now they knew that she was a Stalchild, almost.

Posted

Bah-ha-ha-ha. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Silly people, at least I'm freeborn. Unlike some.

Oliver was suprised when Rachal disappeared. He soon forgot about it and headed off into the forest, he wondered where everyone was "hmm -- Ahhh!!" He fell down a hill and into a grove "Phew, at least I'm okay... No way....." He saw a sword on a pedastal "Awesome, better than the sword I have, it's so kawaii ^_^"

Posted

Ooc: Teto isn't jumpy. >:(

Bic: Teto reached out a black gloved hand to Rachal. She took it immediately. Teto grinned, The heroes are coming together. He shook it lightly, feeling the thin skin of her hand. "My name is Teto, this is Sanshi, Epsil, Karnil, Kaero and..?" Teto said gesturing to them all but stopping at the horse.

"He's Thane. My horse." Sanshi said with a small nod and a smile, trying to take her mind off of the fact that Rachal could be a stal-child.

"What are you guys doing then? You can't be together in the wilderness for nothing?" Rachal asked, looking at the group.

"Well I personally have my duties to my master." the others looked at him accusingly at this. "Don't worry. I don't work for Zant, you can count on that." Teto said with a reassuring nod. The others just seemed more confused with the exception of Epsil who really showed no other expression that sombre since they met. "You'll learn in due time what I mean. Zant is the king of the Twilight. He's leading the invasion." The others seemed reassured though suspicious of Teto and his 'master'. "As for our task," Teto began, trying to divert their attention from this odd comment, "I don't think we really have one yet. Sanshi, Epsil. What are you here for?" Teto asked, turning everbody's attention to the woman and the skull-kid.

Posted (edited)

:( No one wants to be my friend :( :( fine, I'll take the master sword.

Oliver grabbed the hilt of the sword and pulled, he was thrown off balance by how easily it came out "Waaagh!" he cried. Ugh! He thought, his clothes were dirty and rancid now "I'll have to take them off, can't be around people smelling of monkey poo." He stripped to his underwear, it very puffy and had frills on the bottom and top. "I say! I'd rather be in those rancid clothes but Mary wouldn't like that. She'd box my ears for being such a ruffian and a hoodlum. Very well, off I go into the forest even more. I know I shouldn't stray from the designated path but I can't encounter anyone looking like this. I'll be late for tea time. It's 4:00 sharp, you know." He said to himself

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

[ Aww! Poor Tar<3 iwuvyou! ]

Esme stared at the wall. The world of light. She gulp. At least her...

Her..

her brother was there. She sighed, gently carressing the wall with her fingers. "One step closer to the King, at least.." Tap tap. Then, sighing, and looked over her shoulder at the twilight on last time... She stepped through, closing her eyes. The journey was much easier for her, for she'd done it before.

The smell of sweet grass erupted in her nosetrias, and she landed softly on her feet, roughly ten feet away from Tor, facing the marble wall. The girl drew in a deep breath, releasing it in a sigh. She look... differnt in regular light. Paler, her eyes brighter and even sadder than she did in the Twilight. "Lets go. We're at Castle town.." Esme didn't look at Tor, and just started walking towards the nearest intrances when... a group came into view...

"Oh no..."

[and Teto and Epsil and ect ARE by Castle town, right?]