The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Teto looked at Esme. This group is in ruins. Corruption. Teto looked at Esme and Rachal. Madness. He looked at Esme again and thought of Tor. Evil. His mind was cast back to Tor again and he looked at Epsil who he wasn't sure about either. The only sane one was Sanshi and she is gone.

At that moment, Sanshi ran into the room. She panted heavily as she reached them. "Hey." she gasped. Teto gave her a quizzical look which was still visible beneath the mask. "I left because he didn't post-" Sanshi paused for a second as she took a breath, "pone my release." Teto nodded.

As he looked back at Princess Zelda, things shifted in and out of view and all went white. He heard some kind of disembodied voice in his head. He was standing without his cloak or mask. This is the form in which you belong, Reno. But why? Why not the cloak and mask. It causes people to misunderstand you, Reno. A man in a dark cloak and mask isn't one to trust. It made perfect sense really but...

The sight infront of him returned. None of them had noticed him stroke off for a second. Esme was still crouched over Epsil. Teto sighed, closing his eyes. It's time. I can't stay like this much longer. Teto raised a hand to his mask. Sanshi looked sideways at him, noticing him raise his hand. Teto lifted off the mask and threw back his hood. His hair swept back at the sides and forwards on the top. The sides were a light brown whereas the top was plain brown. Reno felt the urge to simply remove the cloak but also felt an urge against it. He decided that the only way was to change the cloak, washing away his old self. Starting again.

Teto grabbed the collar of his cloak and slowly, white began to spread from his hand to the rest of the cloak but for a red scar up the left side of the cloak. Teto sighed again, closing his eyes. He held up the mask and it dissolved into nothingness. The new me. Reno thought to himself with a shudder. It must have seemed strange for Sanshi to see him change so suddenly without so much as telling them why or that he was even doing it.

Esme still crouched over Epsil.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Sanshi's still tied up. I placed her in a way she'd never untie herself without outside help. Sorry.

---

"Heh." Aasmiir muttered, as he watched the group stand before the Princess, he hid behind the arch, not wanting him to be found. He examined his sword he found in the forest 'This will serve me well...' as he was, he noticed the triforce 'Is this... The Master Sword? It must be!' he spun round into the arch way, sword at his side. He walked towards the group.

Posted

Reno heard footsteps. He turned around to see somebody walking towards them. He didn't know how he could tell but he wasn't on their side. Reno stretched out a hand and pushed him back, the man slid across the floor, the sword falling from his hand. Reno sprinted to him as he arose. He grabbed the man by the shoulder and he disappeared. Leaving Reno and the rest of the group in the hall.

He turned to the rest of the group, they seemed shocked as he didn't seem like he was only a second ago. His robes were white and his mask was gone. He walked back to the group, "I'll sort him out." Reno said with a nod before disappearing after Aasmiir.

He found him face down in a wooden hut in a forest. Reno quickly cast a binding spell on him and tied him to a tree outside of the hut. Reno placed him in a way he'd never untie himself without outside help. Sorry.

Posted (edited)

Lol. Actually, I was on your side.

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

Esme's brows furrowed down, in anger? No, confustion would better fit her expresssion. "Teto...?" She looked at him wit hcuriosity before he disappeared. How could that have been him? THe air around him tasted... differnt. The young sorceress then turned her eyes back onto Epsil, frowning. She stood, letting out a deep breath. This wasn't good. "Epsil..." Her looked so fragile laying there. So, weak, soft...

[sorry, short post. D; ]

Posted

Reno appeared next to Sanshi. He tapped her with his foot and she awoke. "Wha- Who are you?" Sanshi asked, although she had an idea that it was Teto.

"I was Teto. I changed out of my old clothing. I was hard to trust dressed in black. Stereotypes and such." Reno told her, kneeling down and loosening the ropes that bound her so that she could free herself. "And call me Reno." Reno told her as she stood up. He grabbed her arm immediately and they teleported back to the throne room where Esme was still crouched over Epsil, waiting for a response.

Sanshi glanced at Reno. His white hooded cloak seemed so strange. He was hardly the person she met earlier. "So... What's happened exactly?" Sanshi asked, dreading the answer.

Teto sighed. "Tor has turned out to be evil. Esme seems surprised, so I guess she didn't know. And... Rachal can play the flute apparently. Epsil is... Unavailable. And Esme's just looking after him." Reno thought it through thoroughly, thinking that he'd forgotten something. "Oh, and this guy came in. There was something about him that seemed untrustworthy so I tied him up." Reno added with a nod. Sanshi nodded back but didn't answer. They merely looked back at Epsil. Just like everybody in the entire group. Waiting for hours and hours for his eventual response which seemed non-existent at this point because Skull_Kid wasn't there to post. >:(

Posted

She never saw Aasmiir as well. ALSO WHY WON'T YOU LET ME RP WITH YOU GUISE

Posted

Because I'm a mean piece of shit.

Posted (edited)

Man, you're your own worse enemy.

Posted

Yes. *slaps self*

Prick.

Posted (edited)

Sanshi struggled against the ropes that bound her arms and legs to her body. This is unbelievable! her mind screamed at her. This is what you get for simply following along with a group of strangers, letting them control where you go and what you do. What would father say if he saw you like this...?

She struggled some more, then finally came to the conclusion, He'd say serves you right for stealing my book.....

Suddenly, a tall, white-robed figured appeared next to Sanshi. He tapped her with his foot and she snapped out of her thoughts. "Wha- Who are you?" she asked. It can't be..Teto...can it? she thought, confused.

"I was Teto. I changed out of my old clothing. I was hard to trust dressed in black. Stereotypes and such." Reno told her, kneeling down and loosening the ropes that bound her so that she could free herself. "And call me Reno."

Reno helped her up as he said this. Sanshi quickly looked around for her things. They were still in her bag beside her. Grabbing them up, Sanshi stood still as Reno grabbed a hold of her arm and performed some sort of magic. Sanshi closed her eyes tight. I don't....like.....magic! She felt a little queasy, but then when she opened her eyes, she saw that she and Reno stood in none other than the throne room of Hyrule Castle. It was a wreck, but the people she had just met were all there.

Sanshi glanced at Reno. His white hooded cloak seemed so strange. He was hardly the person she met earlier. "So... What's happened exactly?" Sanshi asked, dreading the answer.

As he explained, Sanshi's face turned white, and she nearly dropped her bag. This is madness......she thought, frantically. What in the name of the Goddesses is happening to Hyrule...?!

but then, sho took a deep breath. Alright.....she told herself. You can't let it get to you like this. You are a Knight of Hyrule.......sort of. But you have to be strong. It's time to take control.

She glanced over at Epsil. Something seemed wrong with him. She waited to see if he would speak.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Grr damn you!

---

Aasmiir struggled "Dammit, my own design used against me--" his master appeared "Ah, stuck in these bonds, are we?" he waved his hands and they came off "Thank you master" Aasmiir bowed, he collected his sword and his stuff, "you were going somewhere?" "Yes, Hyrule Castle Throne Roo--" he found himself standing on the steps of the throne

"Oh shi--"

Everyone seemed to have noticed him, especially Sanshi.

He readied his sword, he didn't even know it was the master sword and thus, he was sworn to protect Zelda.

Posted (edited)

Dargon, in the deepest recesses of shadow, felt a disturbance in the World of Light. Something pure had appeared, something...

Filled with light.

In confusion, Dargon gathered up his shadows and warped himself back to the throne room, staying in shadow to avoid detection. The source of the purity was coming from the steps of the throne. A figure was standing there, with a sword in hand. The blade was bright silver, and the hilt a deep purple. A yellow gem was buried in the crossguard. Dargon decided it was time to reveal himself. He moved to the center of the room, not saying a word. Before anybody could react, he raised his hand. A small ball of shadows appeared there, which then began to expand. It continued to grow larger until it enveloped both Dargon and the stranger, leaving everyone else outside. Dargon looked at the sword. "So, it has begun." And with that, he leapt forward.

[No godmodding, don't kill Dargon/Tor.]

Edited by Taco_Ninja (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Rachal watched as Dargon reappeared and created a ball of shadow energy around himself and the one who had just come. They were fighting now and Rachal simply stood there amazed. Hyrule really has changed. She could still feel a strange darkness building inside her, not the same as Dargon's or the Twilight's, very different. She slowly remembered something about Stalchild's that her mother had told her. "They're bad creatures." She knew what might happen to her if she was indeed a Stalchild. But, could she handle it?

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Ooc: Hey, is the Castle under Twilight now...?

Bic:

Sanshi suddenly felt something strange. It was calling her, like a fierce tug from some unseen source, and she couldn't ignore it. It wanted her to act.

Run, Sanshi.

While the others were shocked by the sudden appearances of the two strangers, who were now in battle within some sort of magical sheild, Sanshi bolted from the throne room. She slung her pack over her shoulders and ran. She heard Reno shouting, "Sanshi, no!", but she ignored him and ran on.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)