The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted

[Happy! :D ]

Esme smiled back at Epsil, her tears slowly reciding. "Epsil!" She hugged him close and tight. "You're alright!"

"Come on. Before Zant decides to attack. We have to get away from here." Reno said hastily, and Esme nodded. Setting Epsil down, she began to follow the rest ofd then group giving the Twilight King on last, sad glance, before running after the others to the east gate.

[i think Taco is waiting for Tarrius to post, because Dargon/Tor had attatched him/ they're fighting.]

Posted

I think Captain Tarrius is refusing to post to annoy Taco_Ninja. If I know him, that's what he's doing. And he's on every day, so I think that's proof enough even if you don't know him.

Posted

And then Esme hugged him.. "Epsil! You're alright!" he felt warmth flood his body..

He wasn't alone anymore.. She released him slowly and turned towards the others to follow them away from the Twilight King.. Zelda was following too.. as he turned to run after the group..

My.. friends? he thought to himself.

Zelda called him over so he caught up to her..

He voice was soft, delicate, yet her words were strong.. "Our family has legends of Majoras Mask.."

Epsils eyes widened slightly.

"The mask resided in another land.. in another time.. yet somehow we have knowledge of it.. I believe this is the Goddess Nayru's work.." A slight glint on her hand caught his eye for a moment and then vanished.. "It is said.. that the Hero of Time required more than just his courage to defeat the Mask.."

What does she mean..? Epsil did not understand why she was explaining what the Hero had required to defeat a god residing inside him..

"It is said that the hero was taught a song by one of my ancestors, or perhaps one of my decendants.. It is said that with it.. the Hero was able to stretch seconds to minutes.. to twist minutes to seconds.. and even.. " Zelda paused, as if pondering whether to tell him the rest of the legend.. "to turn back Time itself."

Epsil thought on this.. would the heroes need the powers of time to defeat Zant?.. and whoever had taken Farore.. What if they weren't strong enough?

They had almost caught up to the group.. "Before we join them.. I would like to teach you something.." Zelda murmured.. They stopped running and Zelda turned to him..

Epsil saw Esme glance back at him in the distance, slowing.. She seemed to asses what they were doing, then continued on her way..

"We will catch up.." Zelda spoke confidently.. "This will but take a moment.."

And then she began to sing..

Posted (edited)

I know. It's really annoying. This is the third day since I posted that. I think he's just trying to annoy us all.

I'll give him one more day, and if he doesn't reply, I'm killing him off.

Edited by Taco_Ninja (see edit history)

Posted

I just can't think of anything. I'm fresh out of ideas.

Posted

And then Esme hugged him.. "Epsil! You're alright!" he felt warmth flood his body..

Ooc: Oh God, I wanted you to say, 'he felt warmth flood his body and then he drowned in a sea of internal fire.', so much there. Nothing personal, it just would've been hilarious.

Also, It's not annoying me, Taco_Ninja. Frankly, I find it hilarious.

Bic: Reno saw Epsil talking with Princess Zelda. She was singing to him. She was speaking of something he knew of. The Ocarina of Time. His heart stopped as the memory of it sprung to mind. He felt at the ocarina strung around his neck. Oh God. I took it from the other universe. What has become of it without this artefact? Reno pulled it out from beneath his robes and broke the string keeping it to his neck. It was there. Clean and, as always, seemingly ordinary. He looked in worry to Zelda. He wondered whether or not she had seen anything. He couldn't move to put it back underneath the robe. He held it down at his side, tightly grasped in his right hand.

Ooc: I'm referencing The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal RP in which Subae (tiger form of Teto/ Reno) gets the Ocarina. He still possesses it when he's Teto and he'll have it until the end of that RP, afterwards, he moves to this world to continue his mission.

Posted

Esme, although she didn't trust the Princess, let Epsil and her be. She didn't believe she'd her the child. Her ears picked up the soft singing voice of Zelda and the song she sang. It was... errie? Beautiful? Esme wasn't quite sure. She kepted to the back of the group, waiting for Epsil and the Princess. Keeping her pace slow. The sorceress then turned her attention to Reno. "Where did you get that orarina?" She tilted her head to the side. "Can you play? I love the sound of those things..." She then shrugged, then laughed her manic laugh. "Nevermind; I don't care."

She smiled faintly, slipping on of her hands into her dress pocket. "Lets not go to fast, Epsil and Zelda need to catch up..."

Posted

The soft.. beautiful notes of the song rang through his head.. and as Zelda finished singing the symbol on her hand faded out again..

"That song has been passed down.. since.. since the beginning of time I believe.." Zelda seemed slightly sad as she spoke, "It's said that each princess has taught the Hero of Time that song when he needed it, so that he would not forget them.." She looked to the sky.. it's misty greyish beauty was almost completely darkened by the Twilight.. but from the little patch that was left open.. it began to rain..

Epsil wasn't sure but he thought he saw drops on her face before the rain had even hit the ground..

"I cannot allow my kingdom to fall... These drops will fall softly upon the earth again.." she turned back to Epsil.. her eyes seemed to flicker softly..

She''s alone.. and yet, she's so strong.. Perhaps some of the heroes courage is in her..

Epsil took her hand slowly.. "He's still here."

The princess looked at him curiously.. and a slight smile crept across her face.. "Perhaps he is.."

They continued on towards the rest of the group..

The continued along the way until Epsil gasped and saw a crumpled figure lying on the road in the distance.. he ran ahead of the group.. It was the strange girl who'd destroyed the wall.. Epsil leant over her and lifted her up.. She had to come with them too..

There was a sharp intake of breath as Zelda noticed the imp-girl.. "Midna.."

Posted

Esme's question had taken him off guard. She knew that he possessed it, but thankfully didn't know what it really was. He lifted it up, he moved it to his lips but pulled it away. He had only known one song. One song he dare not play as the last time he did so, he wasn't himself. He was Teto. He would never again play that ghastly tune. Though somehow he knew that he would. And at that time, he would be Teto once again. He dreaded it, reminding himself that it was but a feeling.

He and the group turned away as Zelda sang to Epsil. Esme's words went straight through him. They walked out onto Hyrule Field and in the distance, Sanshi ran for the bridge of Eldin.

Posted

Sanshi had crossed halfway across Hyrule Field. She had only to crest another small hill, and she would see the Bridge of Eldin in the distance. She stumbled over a small patch of stone-covered ground, where a wall had once stood. Somewhere deep ih her mind, she wondered why there were ruins in the middle of Hyrule Field, but those thoughts were pushed away. The voice was still summoning her, growing more insistent, more impatient. But she was almost there.

Finally, she made it to the top of the hill. And he was there.

An enormous, black horse, with eyes the color of blood, stood in the Field, with tack of black leather and gold. The horse's back was easily as high off of the ground as Sanshi's head, maybe more. And sitting atop the horse...

"Come closer, Sanshi." The man spoke with a deep, rumbling voice. He was very tall, broad-shouldered and muscular. He had dark brownish-grey skin, with red hair and eyes full of malice and mischief. He wore armor of black, brown and gold. An enormous sword was strapped to his hip. He looked down at Sanshi, a wry grin spreading across his face.

She took several slow step forward, still in a dazed state. A name popped into her mind. She did not know where it had come from. But it was there, nonetheless.

"...Ganondorf." Sanshi said, still staring forward at the man.

"At last..." Ganondorf said, to himself more than to Sanshi, for he knew she was under a spell. After all, it was he who had cast it. "A survivor of my clan to serve me. Though....you look little like a Gerudo..." He dismounted and strode forward to stand in front of Sanshi. He put his hand under her chin and tilted her face, looking at it from an angle. "So pale.....too much filthy Hylian blood. But Hylians never had red hair until we began mixing with them. No...she is a Gerudo, if only a small amount." He smiled again. He spoke to her then. "I have the Twili puppet doing my bidding. Soon Hyrule will belong to me. What will you call me...Sanshi?"

"Master." said Sanshi automatically.

"And what is your purpose?"

"....to serve and obey my King."

-------

When Reno and the others topped the hill, Reno looked down in horror at Sanshi, sitting in front of Ganondorf on the black horse. Thunder rolled in the distance.

No..!

Posted (edited)

Epsil walked next to Esme, carrying Midna on his back and trying to figure out what to say. Out of all the people around him, she seemed to care the most..

"Thank you," he blurted out in a moderately loud voice.. Some of the others glanced his way and his hung his head a bit lower.

Esme turned to him curiously, "For what?" she asked.. Epsil noticed her voice was slightly less cheerful than it had been..

"B-being my friend.. I've.. never really had one.." Epsil stuttered the sentence out..

Esme smiled her carefree smile again, "Anytime."

Epsil blinked and was about to say something until they were interupted by what was ahead of them..

-totally missed gaels post before, my bad-

Edited by Skull_Kid (see edit history)

Posted

Somewhere deep in her mind, she wondered why there were ruins in the middle of Hyrule Field, but those thoughts were pushed away.

Ooc: Good point. Must be Lon Lon ranch or something. That wasn't in Twilight Princess was it?

Bic: Reno stood atop the hill. Sanshi stood with Ganondorf, talking. Reno didn't know what to say. What to do. Why is it that every time we meet somebody of unimaginable evil, somebody becomes evil or almost does so? First Dargon, then Zant, then Majora and now Ganondorf. I wonder who's going to be possessed by Vaati if we're going through them like this? Reno raised his palm to his face. I couldn't possibly hope to free Sanshi from Ganondorf like this. Let alone stop him altogether. He sighed deeply and fell to his knees. I'm going to have to call Teto in on this one. I'm weaker like this. No! You can't. This is the form you must possess. But to save her I have to. Reno blocked out the voice, standing up. The wind caught his robe and slowly, it began to blacken from the bottom, upwards to the neck. He held a hand out at his side and in it formed the mask which he placed over his face before leaping forwards and landing behind Sanshi so she was between him and Ganondorf.

Teto waited for Ganondorf's reaction.

Posted (edited)

The middle of hyrule field? The castle is in the middle of hyrule field. Or are you people that dense.

Where's Zelda?

----

Aasmiir blocked as Dargon leapt. ching......... "Ugh, what foul beast are you?" he ran towards the barrier and cut at it, a small slit opened and he saw the group running away "Not a good sign" He turned to see Dargon make another attempt. He parried the blow. He said in an authoritive tone, "It won't work. I am more agile than you can ever imagine." at the end of the sentence.

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

Last time I checked, Hyrule Field was around Hyrule Castle... Good trolling method though. And I think she ran away with the ugly child.

">:(" Skull_Kid said.

Also, Altair. puppy yeah.

Posted

Ooc: Ahem....no, no, Bathy, Ganondorf is already back on his horse, and he's pulled Sanshi up there with him. So, if you want to somehow wedge yourself in the between them while somehow managing to balance on the horse's back, go right ahead. XD