The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted

o_0

Oops...

Posted

[ xD oh dearie dearie..]

"T-Tor!" Esme gasped, her throat felt suddenly tight, but she didn't move. Not even a step closer to the lad she'd come to think as being somewhat of a friend. Then everything happened so fast. Tor threw that blasted sword and it shattered against the wall of Twilight. That was when Esme knew something terrible was going to happen.

Something she knew she couldn't stop. This entity, it drenched with turmoil. She didn't like it, not at all. Then, it dispersed over the group. She was knocked back, by... something. It knocked the breath out of her. Gasping for air, she noticed Reno had... changed. Weakly, she stumbled to her feet with heavy breaths. "Epsil?..!?" The sorceress directed her eyes to him, biting her lip.

What has Tor done?

"Tor! You idiot! What did you do! I warned you Tor!" She stomped her foot a few times, glaring at the boy.

Posted

Subae got up slowly. Why can't I change back? I've always been able to do this but I've never gotten stuck before. Subae growled a little, staring at Tor. But as he did so, he saw a look of regret and fear on his face. He couldn't have done it... He must have been possessed by that sword, 'The Blade of Light's Bane'. Subae bounded quickly to Kaero's side. "Are you alright?" Subae asked. Kaero nodded, getting up. Subae looked away at Tor and the others. He felt a light weight around the back of his neck. Like string. Oh God, no. He looked down and there it was. The Ocarina of Time. Dammit! I turned into human form last with this around my neck as a tiger. It didn't disappear like my other possessions. He couldn't hide it from Zelda now. But he could try.

He looked back at Tor as his scene was done-ish.

Posted

Rachal fell back, that darkness had been absorbed by each of them. She saw the green aura around them flicker and Reno become a tiger. She was sure that the darkness had begun a change in her too, the weakening of Faore's power had caused the darkness within her to expand. Kaero and Reno were standing next to each other. Rachal saw a shining blue object around Reno's neck before he whipped it out of sight. She couldn't take it anymore, the darkness was winning a Faore's power couldn't keep it back for long. She gasped, something very strange was happening, she felt oddly distached from her body for a moment. Something was calling to her and she had a great urge to go to it, but she couldn't, she mustn't...Then she felt slightly dizzy and a voice was laughing "Well, well, It seems that you have two options, return to the Lost Woods, or join us...or I suppose you could die." Rachal understood now, no Stalchild had ever left the woods. The stalchild's eyes turned to the forest and then back at the group, torn between the two.

Posted

Epsil stumbled, clutching his head.

This power.. Is mine! Majora hissed..

"NO!" Epsil screamed, falling to the ground writhing. "Get out!"

The voice receded a little, but his head throbbed, through his eyes he could see the others auras flickering, wavering as the threads of darkness tried to consume them..

Majora reached for control of his mind again and he slammed his hand into the ground angrily, his fist was shaking. He stared at it, gritting his teeth.

All the others except for Zelda were fighting for control too, even Midna seemed to be buckling in her sleep.. What could he do?

The song...?

[should I..?]

Posted

Go for it.

Posted

[ Ya sure? Lets see Esme can fix this..

i think that song should be used for mego-emergancies only?]

"NO!" Epsil screamed, falling to the ground writhing. "Get out!"

Esme's eyes widened, and she looked over her shoulder at the young boy. "Epsil!" She then turned her body, but she stumbled over her own feet. Gritting her teeth, she picked her self up, stumbling. Slowly, she steadied herself.

WHY?! I'm stronger than this... I'm stronger than...

"This..." She huffed, standing striaght. A step forward was all she could take, before she stumbled and fell to her knees. Then, she collasped. Her head ached and it spread throughout her body. Her fists clenched at the grass, and she squeezed her eyes tight. This was not going to be how she died! No no no no!

"Doubt thou... the s-star are f-fire..." She murmured, face down in the grass. "Doubt thou... the sun doth m-move... D-Doubt..." She huffed, then whimpered. Esme hadn't even finished the spell, and she felt her magic already drained down to it lowests.

I have too1 I c-can save them...

"Doubt not thou's heart.. " She pushed herself back up to her knees. "But doubt thou's pain.." She closed her eyes, and a small speck of light formed near each of them. "Light doubt thou's darknesss.." Esme wasn't sure the spell would even work in her dim status.

[i really don't know what that spell will do o: it up to you guys! haha.]

Posted (edited)

Whisps of light spread through the twilight and encircled them, Esme in the centre. Subae glanced around both in amazement and panic. He wasn't sure if this was Esme's own will or some kind of evil force in disguise. A great wind began to rise from the earth. It soon started to thrash around between the walls of light. As it did so, Subae glanced around at the flailing bodies, the panicked faces. But... At the same time he felt as if a great wave was washing over him, cleaning him.

The wind stopped for but a second before the light flickered before closing in on them. In a flash, the light spun into nothingness. The group was silent, barely daring to move. Subae was no different. He couldn't have explained what had just happened but he was sure it was Esme and he was sure it was a force beyond this world.

[Ooc: That do? I thought something like that would fit well enough.]

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Majoras words vanished in the wind..

Banished by Esmes spell.. She swayed on her feet and Epsil ran over to catch her..

"What did you do..?" he murmured softly.

Posted

:) You welcomed my scene with open arms I see. *sigh of relief*

Posted

[That was beautiful, Bathy<3 ]

She gasped for air stumbling and then swayed. she would have fallen, if Epsil hadn't caught her.

"What did you do..?" he murmured softly, and Esme slowly closed her eyes, her breathing was heavy. She looked tired.

Drained.

Weak.

Deep breaths.

"I...I h-helped.." The corner of her lips turned up into a smirk. "And I'm going to give Tor a sever beathing soon too.." She laughed, but the laughs turned to raspy coughs.

Posted

I guess we're waiting for Taco_Ninja now... Unless you have anything to add maybe?

Posted

Nothing that I can think of, so yeah? I guess we're waiting.

Posted

:| Oh well.

Posted

LULZ I AM TEH EPIC TROLLZ I BEAT YUO DOWN WIF A STIK

Tor looked around at the group. Changes were occuring everywhere... Epsil began screaming words to himself, Esme seemed exhausted, Reno somehow became a tiger, Rachal was looking confused about something...

What have I done? Tor fell to his hands and knees, and let out a stream of curses. As the last word left his lips, he felt something... It was brushing against his consciousness, expanding all the time. It felt vast and powerful, yet full of darkness... It reminded Tor of something, but he couldn't think what. Then he remembered... It was the same feeling as when Dargon took over his mind and body. But this time, is was much worse...

And with one last cry of despair, Tor changed into a massive black dragon.