The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted

[ Epsil stared up at the dragon and said, "Wut."

But seriously. O_O? ]

Posted

"Great, Taco_Ninja, you just fucked up your own RP and made yourself look like an idiot at the same time.

Posted

[i guess I'll go with it. Don't know how exactly we defeat a dragon and/or how it's meant to help us defeat Ganon.. But whatever, i'll start of the fight.

Going to need your help Taco.. I mean I'm not exactly sure what you want us to do with DRAGON.

Actually, that makes it a bit of a challenge. Cool.]

Epsil immediately stepped in front of Esme..

A.. a DRAGON?

It's aura was a dark green.. and it.. jittered?.. Epsil had no word to describe the erratic, crazy behaviour of the edges of the creatures aura. As it roared, their movements intensified, and a wave of dark flame burst from its mouth towards Epsil.

He grabbed Esme and pulled her out of the way..

What were they going to do?

Posted

AND THEN ESME USED HER UBER AWESOME POWERS TO SEND THE DRAGON STRAIGHT TO HELL.

THE END

Posted

[...a dragon? xD

oh lord.]

Esme nearly stumbled over Epsil. She groaned, her eyes barely open. "Tor...?" She looked st the dragon, almost lazily. "What are you doing now?" Then the beast reared up, and shot it's firey breath at them.

Epsil dragged her out of the way, and she was thankful that he did. She'd be toasted right now it he wasn't there. "R-Reno!" Esme screamed. B-but! He's still a tiger. She gulped. What were they going to do!?

"Tor! Stop it! Stop stop stop!!" Another raspy scream. She was shaking, frightened. She didn't want to die like this..

Posted

"Tor! Stop it! Stop stop stop!!" the purple-haired girl screamed. The words meant nothing to Dargon. Nothing except pure instinct remained in his mind; The instnct to kill and destroy. He was far more than a simple sorcerer now. He was the pure form of darkness, in the shape of a nightmare. Massive ram horns sprouted from the side of his head, and massive, curved, talon-like teeth jutted at irregular angles from his maw. He lowered his head, the size of a man's height, down to the ground, then roared. The very earth shook at the sound. The group in front of him cringed, clapping their hands over their ears. A burst of dark purple flame escaped from Dargon's open jaws. It did no visible damage to anything it touched, but in truth it was enveloping the whole Eldin province in the Realm of Darkness. Then something appeared, strangely light and glowing, in the center of the group. It was deceivingly pure, and as one of the group reached forward and touched it, the world became dark. Everything was paler, and the sun did not hang in the sky. Shadows did not seem to exist, but really everything was in shadow. The forms of the group seemed to waver, like a flame.

They had entered the Door to Darkness.

[xD, yeah, a dragon. Face it, you're screwed.

Jokes lol. Just find a way to kill him before he kills you.]

Posted

The ragged trails of Epsils clothing seemed to float longer in the breeze, their edges flickering slightly.

Fire? Fire it is! A new voice in his head.. But this one was with him.. And from the voice he learnt a melody.

Epsil's pure voice began to ring out across the field.. Resounding through the very air with a strange quality to it, Epsil had never hummed this tune before, yet he felt it. It was a Bolero, yet behind the sound he created he felt a steady beat playing.. as if it were a march.

Suddenly he twirled, hair and clothing trailing in the breeze, and as he suddenly stopped, a burst of hot red fire shot from his outstretched hands and slammed into the Dragon. It stumbled back growling, but didn't seem to have felt the fire itself..

How about a new trick..? The voice whispered..

[Don't RP what the 'new trick ' is. I have no idea how I'm meant to kill a Dragon with songs.]

Posted

[Haha, I don't know either. Remember that Dargon is the size of a small mountain, xD

Everyone in the group will have to help in some way, but I'm not letting Dargon be defeated just yet.

Cue the godmodding!]

Posted

[Rawr]

I'll let you use one of the tricks I used..

Who exactly are you..? Epsil wondered..

A piece of you.. The voice laughed softly. Close your eyes, and hold your hands over your face..

The dragon seemed distracted by the others, Epsil complied.

Focus now.. This will be harder for you than it was for me.. And it might hurt a little.. Think of.. A Big-Goron..

Epsil remembered back to the lands he had travelled with Majoras Mask.. and remembered the one huge Goron he had seen..

Focus on him.. don't feel anything else..

Gradually.. Epsils senses began to fade.. the ground was gone, the wind on his face, even Esmes presence behind him.. He was floating in nothingness, and then he noticed a tall boy standing before him.. it was strange, his features were not rough, nor very manly.. Yet he felt so full of.. Courage..

The boy smiled slightly..

"Let your senses drift back.. but this time, your arms are huge, covered in skin like stone, muscles like iron..."

Epsils senses slowly flowed back, he could faintly hear a soft, gentle song in the background..

"That's the song of healing.." the tall boy spoke softly, sadly.. "Focus on what you are becoming Epsil.. This is your power.."

Epsils whole body tensed as a searing pain slashed through every nerve in his body and then dissapeared..

"What-" Epsil stopped, he was.. a Biggoron.. His voice was loud, deep, gruff.. Strong..

The boy smiled, "when you want to return to your original form.. Just open your eyes." He waved.

The world of Epsils consciousness began to fade, "wait! Who are you..?"

"I already told you.. I'm a piece of you.. and you a piece of me.." The boy laughed softly again, he seemed so strong, even when his face was filled with mirth. "I've had a few names..

I've been given a few too..

..But you can call me Link."

Epsil stood before the Dragon now in his immense form, the Dragon was still a bit larger than him, but at least it had evened out a bit.

Esme let out a small squeak behind him, "Epsil..?"

Epsil turned towards her, somehow he knew his eyes were still the same, tainted. Yet now they let her know it was him.

He turned back to face the Dragon and bellowed out loud roar before leaping at him and slamming his fist into its gut.

[Osnap]

Posted

is it too late to join?

Posted

[ I think it is, Kijuju. Sorry! ]

Esmewatched Epsil with a mixture of horror and curiosity. He had... changed.

A goron? Esme pucked her lips, then managed to squeak

out a single word. "Epsil...?" Thant whe nthe Goron turned to look at her, it was Epsil! She nodded, and stubled towards the tiger that was Reno.

"Come on... W-We should leave..Or atleast, g-give 'em some room?" She was breathing heavily. "I think Epsil's got it... covered.." Then, she nodded, grinning. She seemed rather... lost. Her eyes, to say the least.

"Good luck, Espil.." She whispered, closing her eyes, and she seemed to... murmer? A prayer maybe? Whatever it was, it seemed to lighten her spirits.

Posted (edited)

Dargon roared at this new foe. Without warning, he charged forward, catching Epsil by surprise. He flung him up into the air, a feat which awould have seemed impossible. The Goron landed on the ground behind Dargon with a loud crash. Dargon half-flew, half crawled over to the rock-creature. I may not be able to speak as a human, he thought, projecting it over to Epsil, but I can fill your life with misery. That is, if my Realm doesn't first. His eyes burned red, and he flapped his wings once. He instantly disappeared in a burst of smoke and fire.

[Dargon needs another enemy. This time, though, a dragon. Maybe Esme could take this more significant role? Otherwise, the next person to post gets first dibs!

Edited by Taco_Ninja (see edit history)

Posted

[Totally was going to let myself get owned for the others.. Gah, now what are we going to do. Pointless fighttt D:]

As the Dragon dissapeared in a burst of smoke and fire Epsil reached up to his face and openned his eyes again, he felt his body revert in on itself.

Only a slight pain rushed through his body this time, but the body of the Goron was gone, and he was back, sore and tired in his dark rags. Yet this new power wasn't nearly as tiring as Majoras power.. Though not quite as powerful.. He sat up slowly and shakily and wondered who the boy had been..

"Link.." he murmured.

[seriously idk what we're doing next, that was one weird bunch of plot changes.. I mean we got infected? With your sword, then you changed into a dragon, and now you're gone. Again.

CONFUSING!]

Posted

[ I think it is, Kijuju. Sorry! ]

Ooc: I think you may have broken her soul. :(

Bic: Subae slowly padded up behind Epsil and nudged his arm with his head. "You alright, Epsil?" Subae growled. Epsil clearly couldn't understand a word but he must have gotten the message that Subae was merely asking how he was. He nodded, Subae nodded back and backed away. Esme looked down at him as she passed.

"I always guessed you were the leader... What do we do now?" she asked. Subae just shook his head and raised his paw at Esme. She got the message. She was the leader now. Subae couldn't see her reaction. He was sure that Zelda was staring at him he glanced and she was. She looked away slowly. The group was silent. None of them knew what had just happened or what it all meant. It was a mystery.

"What do we do now? Split up?" Rachal asked. Esme counted them all.

"We need three groups. The only ones capable of even getting anywhere without others' help are Midna, Zelda, Epsil, Rachal and I." Esme murmured to herself, thinking through the situation before making a decision. "We'll have enough but the groups will be small. That's certain." They all looked around at each other as they each thought to themselves in the eerie silence.

Posted

[ Probably D; ]

She murmered her last sentence, groaning. Esme gritted her teeth. "I'm still going w-with Epsil..." She comfirmed, her eyes narrowed. Epsil! She gasped, and stumbled over to him. She seemed to be doing better tha nearlier. "Are you okay?!" She asked, worry dripping from her face, but it soon turned into... something. Something... differnt, excitment? "That was pretty cool, though..." She nodded, then, laughed. "Eeehahahe!" That ghostly laugh again as she helped him to his feet. "I'd even call it heroic!" Noddding, she stepped away from from the boy, and a few more giggle erupted from deep in her stomach.

How am I suppose to lead them?

Her grin cracked. I... I don't... Think I can...

Her eyes were sad again.

But I have too..

Her grinn returned, but her eyes stayed sad. "Alright... Rachel, are you still going to the moutains?" Esme asked, placingf her hand on her hips. "I think Her royal majesty should go with you." She nodded, looking over at Zelda. Her grin was mad now. "Y-yeah?" She shrugged, and in a poof, that lanturn appeared back in her hand.

but then...

it hit her.

"Maybe we should..." She felt her cheeks heat up. "Well... eat something? I'm starving..."