The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[OOC: Okay, basically, Farore has been weakened due to her 'incarnation' (Link) not appearing. She was weakened even more when she tried to force him into the world (instead creating the many heroes and evil beings from other worlds) and now even more when she tried to force a bit more 'courage' into all of the heroes.]

More courageous than usual. In fact... He's been more courageous since we got to that frozen clearing.

Courage welled up inside of her.

There you go. Skull_Kid explained it all already.

I'm guessing you have a little courage too. I guess this could be liked to Wind Waker couldn't it? After all, the Triforce of Courage was split into eight parts and Farore has split it up between the heroes. Wow. That works almost perfectly. If was have eight heroes anyway.

Also, neither Karnil or Teto have any of the Triforce of Courage. Kaero will be the one to have it if any of my characters do.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Or. I could just have the MS and everyone's happy. I signed up to this RP with the intention of claiming the Master Sword for myself and that's what I expect to do. }:[ You guys be hatin'. Just 'cause I have feelings for a girl }:@

Posted

I'm not. I was just having fun. :cry:

Anyway, you could have a larger portion of the Triforce of Courage. Also, I'm planning on how to kill off Kaero in this. I will be doing it and I think that maybe it could be done in sacrifice so that you can claim the Master Sword. It would suit your needs and it would be a good reference to Kaero in The Dark Race. He was killed so that Ryoo could have the Triforce of Time and warp them to the future. Anyway, you could think about that if you like. I think you should have The Master Sword though. Oliver seems like the dominant male hero to me. And the RP starter doesn't have to be the main character. Ryoo and Moira seemed to me to be the two most important characters in the Dark Race RP after all. Anyway, that's that.

Posted (edited)

[Grr. Master Sword. Mien. ALL FOR MEEEEE.

Nah, kidding. You can have the Master Sword. Tor has the Blade of Light's Bane, the Shadow Sword.

Remember the one that Queen Gohma left behind? Yeah. Allow me to provide some general plot for MY part of the story; Just so, you know, you don't make my character's personality lean in a different direction.

The Shadow Sword is pretty much the opposite of the Master Sword. Nothing good or light can touch it. Tor, well, he's filled with hatred for Zant's army, and so the way he is now, he can touch the blade without any harm. But soon he'll start getting good intentions, like helping people, and stuff like that, so the Sword will gradually change him.

What will he be changed into?

You'll have to wait and see.

Dammit, I hate this time zone! This part of the world sucks. Not that Australia sucks! If I'm going to say that I might as well just burn our flag... o_0]

Sunset came and went. The dim glow of the moon was casting eerie shadows over the glassy surface of Lake Hylia. Tor and Esme struggled up the rocky mountains that separated the Lake from the Desert. They were less than halfway up the sheer slope, and were already growing weary. Worse still was the calm of night. Under normal circumstances, it would be a beautiful dusk, but with the blanket of Twilight covering Hyrule, it was an angering sight. Tor looked back at the lake, or what was left of it. Almost completely empty, Tor thought. Empty... And the river! That's probably the water source... Then it hit him. He called out to Esme, who was only a few feet across from him. "Esme! I've found an easier way! We're not that far up, so I think it's worth going back down there!"

"What are you talking about?" she asked back.

"See that?" Tor pointed to the empty river. "That leads out of a cavern, but I think we can just walk up there! I've heard there's a tunnel that leads straight to Hyrule Castle at the top! It's worth a try, right?"

[Oh yeah, Tarrius, stop, erm, harassing people.]

Edited by Taco_Ninja (see edit history)

Posted

The purple haired vixen actually thought the Twilight was... breathtaking. A little bit of her never wanted it to go away

but...

"Esme! I've found an easier way! We're not that far up, so I think it's worth going back down there!" yelled the lad.

Esme growled a bit, looking to the oppisite dirction of him, mumbling, then turned back to Tor. "What ARE you speaking of?"

"See that?" Her eyes followed his extended finger. "That leads out of a cavern, but I think we can just walk up there! I've heard there's a tunnel that leads straight to Hyrule Castle at the top! It's worth a try, right?"

She looked bored. "What do you think.... I 'spose you're right..." She then nodded, looking back at Tor. "Sure!" And clapped. "It worth it, I guess. Sounds less painfulon my feet too..."

Posted

"It's worth it, I guess. And sounds less painful on my feet too!" They began the descent immediately. It was much easier going, seeing as they were practically falling. They finally skidded to a stop at the base of the hill. As Tor looked around, he noticed that the river-cavern wasn't as far as he had expected. It would only be a short trek to the dried up river.

Posted (edited)

Bic: Karnil, Kaero and Teto stood in the corner of the small field. The beasts had just turned to ash and she was no on her back in the grass. The three of them watched, unsure about whether or not they should see how she was. "Should we?" Kaero asked, breaking through the awkward silence. Teto looked at him and sighed a little. The uncertainty in Kaero's voice was obvious. And he seemed to want to help the woman. There seemed to be something within him that wanted to be with her. He felt incomplete. Teto knew why. After all, it was his job to keep Kaero safe.

Should I really reveal it so soon? Teto asked himself with a sigh. No other choice. If two wolves and a tiger approach her, it would be alarming. Teto looked at Karnil and Kaero. They were both silent and remained watching Sanshi. "Okay you two. I have to do this. I didn't want to do it, but it seems we have no choice. If we go to her now, she'll be alarmed." The wolves gave nods of agreement. "Okay. You have to trust me. It might frighten you, but you have to promise not to attack me or anything. I mean no harm." Karnil and Kaero gave Teto curious looks.

"Go ahead." Karnil muttered, a little worried. Teto took a deep breath and concentrated. He fell to his side, twitching as his bones cracked in and out of place. His robes and mask formed around his body and within, his body formed. He lay panting in the grass. He felt rather ill too. He got to his feet, trembling. His dark robes hang again around his ankles and the raven mask clung to his face. The wolves stared in either horror or amazement. Either way, they seemed speechless.

"Come on." Teto said in a deep voice, nodding his head as he spoke. He slapped his left hand against his thigh. "Heel." Teto said as he turned away, walking towards Sanshi. Kaero and Karnil got the message. They had to act like dogs. Teto could still speak with him. Though he was now human, he hadn't lost his ability to speak with animals.

Teto and his wolves approached Sanshi.

Ooc: Taco_Ninja. I don't think it's suitable to label this as the parallel storyline either. It's in another world, yes, but it's in a different time.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Sanshi hadn't risen from the grass; she was shaken. She had been so confident when she had left Castle Town, but she had now realized that she was not so invincible as she had once thought. But would I have been better off if I had stayed behind....? And who was it...what was it that killed those monsters?

She turned her head sharply when she heard the sound of a twig snapping underfoot. She leapt back to her feet and picked up her sword. A tall man, hooded and cloacked in black, had come near her. How did he get this close..? she thought frantically. I didn't hear him coming! He wore a mask over his face; it looked like some sort of bird's face, like a crow, or perhaps a raven. Two large dogs stood silently beside him.

Sanshi raised her sword, "You...!" she said, her voice trembling a little. She tried not to show her fear. "Stay where you are!"

The man said nothing, but took a step closer. Sanshi thrust the sword forward, trying to get her point across more confidantly. "Don't come any closer!" she yelled. "I am ordering you...! I am from a noble family! there will be trouble if you harm me, mark my words!"

The man stood still, and still said nothing. Even his dogs seemed to wonder why he was so silent; they looked up at him questioningly.

Sanshi stared at him, still holding out her sword. "......who are you?"

Posted

Teto looked at her through the plate of weathered steel through two red glassed holes. "My name is Teto" he answered plainly as she stood, holding the sword to him, it shook slightly with her. Sanshi looked at him, still mistrusting Teto.

"How can I trust you when I can't see your face? Take off the mask." Sanshi ordered through clenched teeth, her fear changing to rage as she faced him. Teto railed a black gloved hand to the raven mask, he held it for a moment before removing his hand, letting it drop to his side. The mask remained on his face.

"No. I can't remove it. You'll just have to believe me for now. I mean no harm. I just wanted to see how you were after... Whatever just happened." Teto told her apologetically. She drew heavy breaths as she faced Teto. He took a step back and the wolves did too, beyond their will. Sanshi looked at the three of them, her eyes darting from one to the next. "You can't judge me by my appearance." Teto added, hoping to encourage her to trust him.

Sanshi lowered the sword slowly and looked Teto dead in the face. "What do you want?" Sanshi asked, backing away a little.

Teto had his reasons, but she wouldn't understand them. "I was just wondering what happened. There seemed to be some kind of battle going on so I came over."

"You turned them to ash?" Sanshi asked, wary of Teto still.

"No. It was not I. You must be being aided by some higher force because I am not your saviour. I'm merely an onlooker." Teto said with a nod. "What happened exactly?" Teto asked Sanshi.

Posted

Esme had noticed it too, and flew into a fit of mad giggles. "Ohohohhhh!" And ran off, but not before grabbing Tor around the wrist, dragging her with them. "I can't wait to go to the Castle! Its sooo exciting! yea?" She slowed her pace, and releashed Tor's wrist from her grip. Smiling serenely, she looked up a bit. "Exciting..." But, a frown soon grew on her face. "Tor, please... can you... tell me..." Then, suddenly, she violently shook her head, then laughed. "Oh nevermind! It can wait..." Esme smooth the front of her dress after tyigng her unlit lanturn to the stap of her bag, with a satisfied nod.

"Mmhm..."

Posted

I'm skipping the time in the RP forward by about ten minutes, to make this next bit a bit easier...

It was pitch dark now. Only a pale glow filtered through the dark clouds. Only the gurgling of the lake broke the silence.

Tor looked ahead. It had taken only near ten minutes to reach the dark cavern. Then a thought struck him. What if the source starts flowing again? He decided to keep it to himself, though it was troubling him all the same. Esme was the first to set foot inside the cave. Tor followed after a deep breath. "Esme... What was it you were going to ask me earlier?" he called. "You might be able to wait, but...-" Tor broke off. Something was stirring deep inside him... Something very familiar to Tor. He had felt it not that long ago, when he had touched the black sword for the first time, when he had heard of Zant's plot...

It was hatred.

Not just a small amount, but hatred for everything around him. He needed to destroy something... He whipped his sword out, and pointed it at Esme, who had noticed Tor's action and spun around. Had Tor known what Esme had seen in his eyes just then, his expression would have been a terrified as hers. Then Tor realised what he was doing, and choked on his dry throat. He fell to his hands and knees as the black sword clattered to the ground. Esme looked at it curiously. She bent down to pick it up, but then jumped backwards with a gasp.

"Where did you get that...?"

Posted

[ snap!]

"Well... Tor..." She felt something... wrong.

Esme had a look of confusion painted on her face when Tor had drawn his sword onto her. He was probably lucky she figured something was right with him, or her magic would have been aimed on him. What was wrong with him!

Had....

Had he...

seen something?

She gritted her teeth, ready just incase, untill that cured blade clattered to the ground. Approuching Tor with a mixture of curiosty and caution, Esme's eyes flickered onto the sword, which she bent down to pick up. Her eyes widened, and her pale hands covered a gasping mouth. "Where ever did you get THAT!" She hissed, eyes narrowed. Now, she's start asking questions Tor wouldn't like without a second thought.

Posted (edited)

[OOC: Sorry I've been away for a bit, moving house, internets not in the new one yet. Should be on the 11th, till then I can RP on my mums office computer...

~Can't at school. Stupid school blocked the site cause you can play games on it..

and they've unbanned games! Fools.. >_>~]

Epsil was face down on the ground, his first action in waking was to drag his hand to his face... No mask.. He had been so sure it had been there.. His memories reached back, he had felt something when he'd destroyed those monsters...

.. The girl! Where was she?

The effort required to open his eyes was incredible, he realised he was still face down.. His right arm shifted so that it was elbow up, it took some time for him to manouvre his left to the same position, he strained against his tired body and pushed himself up..

And then his left arm gave out, with a slight squeak as the startle forced the air from his mouth, he thumped back onto the ground, though now face up. His body felt even weaker and his surroundings began to dull again..

The last thing he heard were footsteps..

[Oh right, Farore has the 'true power' for the master sword. But the 'sword' itself is still in the Woods, you can go get it if you want, then when Farores released, whether its after Ganons taken her power or we somehow save her, you can 'empower' it or whatnot.

Or you can have the basic master sword... Kind've like in Windwaker I guess? I really need to play TP /WW again to remember all these things. So much Zeldawiki lately. :wacko: ]

[Oh by the way taco... Nice title XP. Abridged Kaiba ftw.]

Edited by Skull_Kid (see edit history)

Posted

Teto stopped speaking. He'd seen something in the grass far behind Sanshi. It was a boy. Teto ran up to him and grabbed him by the arms, lifting him up. He stood him on his feet before staring him in the face. He was odd looking, but Teto didn't care. He was obviously having trouble and there was something about him that made him feel compelled to assist. Sanshi came up behind Teto at that moment. Karnil and Kaero soon followed. The boy slowly opened his eyes as he swayed in place as Teto rose slowly from the ground.

Posted

[Oh by the way taco... Nice title XP. Abridged Kaiba ftw.]

[FINALLY, somebody else who watches it! In America!

Also, my voice gives me super strength!]

"Where ever did you get THAT!" Esme hissed. Tor, still shaken by his strange experience, looked up at her. His face was filled with guilt and fear, though something was... Different about him. He seemed paler, and his eyes were darker. Tor reached towards his sword, simply hoping to forget that anything had ever happened, but Esme was quicker. She slammed her foot down on the dark blade. Then she continued on with a barrage of questions. "Do you have ANY IDEA what that is? Where did you find it? Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?!" Tor stumbled to his feet and gripped the cavern wall for support.

"If you know what it is... Tell me. But I'm going to hold onto it, regardless, until I find a better sword. Until then... Don't ask questions." Tor's voice was filled with fear, anger, confusion, and hate.

[The Shadow Sword:

DarkSword.png]