Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda OOT question review

21 posts in this topic

Posted

As I remember it, the OOT video game for N64, It has link alone without a fairy, So he really turns out not to be a kokori, he gets Navi (annoying fairy yelling HEY! LISTEN! all the time...)

and is sent off to go kill ganon. He must get all eight seals and free all eight sages in order to kill Ganon.He gets all medallions (Light,forest,fire,water,spirit,shadow) and frees all the

sages (Rauru,Saria,Darunia,Ruto, uh.... comment me the last two) and goes to ganon's castle. once there, you have to break all the eight seals from inside the castle.

Once you go through each sage and free each sage, enter the mouth of the giant pillar in the center people call thr "Hell Pillar". Walk through a long hallway and face ganon without Navi.(She sucks soooooooooooooo bad, she can't withstand the power of little darkness.) Kill ganon, and he makes the castle collapse making you have to escape before time runs out.

You fight him in "Beast form" or how people call him GANON. (While typing, I call ganondorf ganon for short) Hit his tail with normal or light arrows, then slash him in the face

and baddabing just like that link has to hand over the Ocarina of Time. Poor link and his grown love to that ocarina! :cry:

Posted

Uh......yea. That kinda summarizes it up. But I really liked OoT, it was one of the best IMO.

Was there a question in there? :embarrassed:

Posted (edited)

The other two sages were Impa and Nabooru, but was that all you were asking?

Edit: I recommend playing the games, and to read something you missed from here.

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)

Posted

Weren't there 6 sages, 6 temples, 6 medallions and 6 seals?

Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow, Light and Sand... yeah, thery're 6.

Posted

It's Spirit, not sand, and there were five temples, not six. Rauru just gives you the Light Medallion when you become an adult.

You only break six seals, not eight.

You don't go down a long hallway to Ganon, you go up the pillar by using the stairs and have to go through three more challenges; two Lizalfos, two Stalfos, and then two Iron Knuckles.

He didn't love the Ocarina, Link knows no love.

Posted

He didn't love the Ocarina, Link knows no love.

I think he had a thing for Zelda. But if he loved any Ocarina, I would think it would be the Forest Ocarina that Saria gave to him. Actually, after typing that last sentence, I wonder which one he really likes, Zelda or Saria.

Posted

Link liked Ruto.

/topic

Posted

Who wouldn't? Check out those doe-like eyes and massive fins.

rutobythezeldacollection3ea.jpg

Those hips don't lie.

Posted

They are engaged you know...

Posted

all in all there are 8 temples, counting the ones when you are Young Link

Posted (edited)

lol i added kid temples saying they had medallions and sages! omg :wacko: I feel like an idiot! (haven't played in a while)

Btw, arctic fire, I feel kinda creeped that You show up to comment in all my topics...

Do u read all the topics all the time?

lol

Edited by Zeldagamer1 (see edit history)

Posted

Sorry 'bout it

Posted

It's Spirit, not sand, and there were five temples, not six. Rauru just gives you the Light Medallion when you become an adult.

There are only five temples that you have to figure out puzzels and fight bosses in. Rauru is in the Temple of Light. And really, you could even consider the Temple of Time to be a temple... 'cause it is.

Posted

"temple" of time lol. They had a good idea making it a dungeon in Twilight Princess, but I wish it had been more...fun. It reminded me of the tower of the gods in Wind Waker, and I didn't particularly like that dungeon.

Posted

I feel like an idiot!

So you should. Also, don't double post. >:(

And really, you could even consider the Temple of Time to be a temple... 'cause it is.

I don't think you understand what he means by temple. A dungeon. Not a temple like a church. Idiot. :shiftyeyes: