Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda OOT question review

21 posts in this topic

Posted

So you should. Also, don't double post. >:(

I don't think you understand what he means by temple. A dungeon. Not a temple like a church. Idiot. :shiftyeyes:

Then he should've said dungeon. Wait, are you like stalking me or something? Do you just post whereever I do?

Posted

No, we just have the same tastes in threads. Also, I don't like you. So I'm just going to continue to post where you do and mock your work.

Posted

Teto, stop being an asshole.

Anyway, it's worth mentioning that Temple of Time = Temple of Light.

Posted

actually there are 7 sages,including Zelda.If you actually read the ending,Zelda says there are 7 sages,the 7th one is the one that holds the Triforce of Wisdom and the one that guides the 6 sages to destroy the evil King

Posted

actually there are 7 sages,including Zelda.If you actually read the ending,Zelda says there are 7 sages,the 7th one is the one that holds the Triforce of Wisdom and the one that guides the 6 sages to destroy the evil King

yep.

Posted

Teto, really just shut the hell up.

and i knew zelda was a sage. In the ENDING shes a sage. i wouldnt enter as a sage because you only save her

from a BOSS not an entire dungeon. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA SAY "Ganon's castle is actually a dungeon (or temple)

because fight semi bosses and other enemys in the dungeon (or temple lol)

In my TP Lloyd Irving Topic, IM NOT KIDDING I ACTUALLY SAW HIM IM NOT ON MEDICATIONS