Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Triforce/Link, Zelda, Ganon/Goddess Theory

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Blargh, I'm bored, this is like... The first theory I've come up with, so bear with me.

I believe that the reason Zelda, Ganondorf and Link keep appearing in the same area and time is because they rely on each other. One cannot exist without the others. Proof? Here you go;

Din created the earth, right? Okay, and then Nayru created law, the sky and the sun. Then Farore created life to uphold that law.

Din and Nayru couldn't be able to exist without Farore's gift: Life.

Nayru and Farore wouldn't exist without Din's gift of the Earth.

And Din and Farore couldn't exist without the wisdom to create life and a new world.

saklfhkaghs;lg

So I think that's why Ganon, Link, and Zelda are usually in the same game together.

Posted

Although that could have been better explained, I see what you mean. I think you're right, but there's been plenty of "theories" like this. No offense, but this isn't anything special.

Posted

Although that could have been better explained, I see what you mean. I think you're right, but there's been plenty of "theories" like this. No offense, but this isn't anything special.

That's what you get when I'm bored and it's a full moon.

Did you know that the full moon actually makes you feel less tired and so you get all hyper?

Posted

are you saying something like they are always in the same games because they balance each other out?

hm nice.

Posted

Ah, but Ganon(dorf) isn't in every game now, is he?

Posted

Ah, but Ganon(dorf) isn't in every game now, is he?

If you're talking about Link's Awakening...that was just Link's dream! I don't think there was need for all of them to be there.

Posted (edited)

When they are together, they don't balance. Link and Zelda come to face Ganon; they gang up on him and beat him, then Zelda is pushed away. Ganon and Link face off, and then Ganon loses. Its the perpetual imbalance that allows Ganon to return in most cases.

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)

Posted

If you're talking about Link's Awakening...that was just Link's dream! I don't think there was need for all of them to be there.

Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, Four Sword, Minish Cap, and Phantom Hourglass.

Posted

So... You're saying that each piece of the Triforce relies upon the others? I don't think so. Like Aethix has pointed out, Ganondorf isn't in every game. And sametimes he's dead. And Ganondorf is probably older than Zelda and Link. So when he was young, that wouldn't make sense either would it? They don't have to all exist in physical forms do they? I'm not sure what I mean here, I'm trying to remember what my point was... Oh well. I'm not sure anymore.

Posted

Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, Four Sword, Minish Cap, and Phantom Hourglass.

Well, if you look at it, only the Zelda titles that take place in Hyrule have Ganon/Ganondorf in the game. But, ones that take place outside of Hyrule, or someplace else, do not always have Zelda or Ganondorf in them. So what I think is that only in Hyrule can the Triforce be balanced. I think someone in TP said that there were lands outside of Hyrule, so yeah.

Posted (edited)

Yeah,I KINDA get what you mean but you could have took more time on the writing part.Zzz.gifps if you like this picture and wonder where i got it from, go to homestarrunner.com

ps's psthe wii game was invented after the cartoon

post-7276-1238279457_thumb.jpg

Edited by yuo (see edit history)
Agencereurich and Gypethexy like this

Posted

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, the logic is well thought out. I like it!

Posted

minish cap was in hyrule it was just a different time period most likely