Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What more do You want from/about Zelda?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I APPOLOGIZED, OK RELEAN!!!!!!! I'M SOOOORRRYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Hopefully There isn't one Quite like this.

Here we can post what more we want about/From Zelda.

I Myself would like to have more Zelda Retrospective theories.

What about you guys?

AGAIN, I'm SOOORRRYYYYY, RELEAN, IF THERE IS A TOPIC LIKE ZEESA!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'd like a harder game. . .

Posted

I'd like a harder game. . .

Yeah, TP was too easy.

Posted

Yeah, TP was too easy.

At least I find It harder than WW. WW Was CHILD'S PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, perhaps we do need Hahda (Harder) Zeldas.

But, HONESTLY, WW WAS EXTREME CHILD'S PLAY, and when I say that, I mean it was easier than the last easiest thing to do on the planet. Well, maybe not, but it was Pretty Easy. I cast my vote for WW as the EASIEST ZELDA GAME OF ALL TIME. Perhaps I don't even know what i'm saying.....:unsure:

Posted

your only 12. that means u are a child. so u should like ww. in every topic u write in u always say something negative bout ww. we got it, u don't like ww.

Posted

Yikes. Harsh. . .

Posted

Well it seems that the Zelda team don't have time for a harder game. Think about it, we are all gamers, we play games quite alot. Not everybody is like that, you need a game that appeals to the largest audience, that includes less able games. Other games had a second, harder quest; more puzzles, harder enemies etc. But with games taking as long as they do to develop, thats less of an option now. WW only had a 'novelty' mode (playing in pj's) and now TP doesn't have one at all because of the sheer time it took to make the first quest. It is augmented by the amount of side games and quests for people like us to play. Get absolutely everything, then complain about the difficulty of the game

Posted

Well it seems that the Zelda team don't have time for a harder game. Think about it, we are all gamers, we play games quite alot. Not everybody is like that, you need a game that appeals to the largest audience, that includes less able games. Other games had a second, harder quest; more puzzles, harder enemies etc. But with games taking as long as they do to develop, thats less of an option now. WW only had a 'novelty' mode (playing in pj's) and now TP doesn't have one at all because of the sheer time it took to make the first quest. It is augmented by the amount of side games and quests for people like us to play. Get absolutely everything, then complain about the difficulty of the game

Hm, you make a valid point.

I'd still like more Zelda Retrospectives. Finishing before TP was a BIG mistake.

Posted

mabey thay will make a tp master quest, like they did with oot...

Posted

Ocarina Master Quest was hard. . .

Posted

Ocarina Master Quest was hard. . .

Yea, TP Master Quest would be AWESOME.

I know! They can Sell it as a Gift If you Per - Order the Upcoming Zelda!!!!!!!

That would be sweet. :D

Posted

One thing I want... Secret areas/hidden places... That's it... That's one of the best parts about a game... (chicken thing wasn't the greatest...)

Posted

One thing I want... Secret areas/hidden places... That's it... That's one of the best parts about a game... (chicken thing wasn't the greatest...)

Whoa, Random Sig....

*Backs off from Link1721*

O_o