Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite scene(s) in your favorite movie(s)

12 posts in this topic

Posted

My all-time favorite movie is Battle Royale, and there are six scenes that are some of my favorite (among others, of course) in chronological order:

-"The Right Way to Fight a Battle Royale"*

-Hirono vs. Mitsuko*

-Niida vs. Chigusa vs. Mitsuko*

-Chigusa and Hiroki

-The Lighthouse*

-Mitsuko vs. Kiriyama*

Another favorite is Kill Bill Vol. 1, and my all-time favorite from that is

* (Gogo is played by the same actress who played Chigusa Takako in Battle Royale, Kuriyama Chiaki).

*Video contains blood and violence. Viewer descretion advised.

Posted

my fav is The Princess Bride (pay no attention to the girly name it's good)

The scene on The Cliffs Of Insanity where Inigo and Westley duel. THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!

Posted

Haha, 'My name is Inigo Montoyeh, you killed my father, prepare to die!' Good choice! :D

My favorite movie is Hook.

My favorite scene from the movie is the final duel between the Pirates and the Lost Boys. I absolutely love that music too!

Posted

:unsure:

star wars revenge of the sith:the nd battle with Oi-wan Vs. Anakin/Vader

pirates of the caribbean 3:

the whole end,starting with Jack being swapped for Will(Davy jones in a water bucket xD)

and lots of others.... :unsure:

i have a million favourite movies...

Posted

my fav is The Princess Bride (pay no attention to the girly name it's good)

The scene on The Cliffs Of Insanity where Inigo and Westley duel. THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!

princess bride has got to be one of the best movies ever. one of my personal favorites is "My Fair Lady", which actualy is the best movie ever.

one of my favorite scenes in princess bride is the cliffs of insanity "Why are you laughing?" "because i know something you don't know" "what's that?" "i'm not left handed"

Posted

princess bride has got to be one of the best movies ever. one of my personal favorites is "My Fair Lady", which actualy is the best movie ever.

one of my favorite scenes in princess bride is the cliffs of insanity "Why are you laughing?" "because i know something you don't know" "what's that?" "i'm not left handed"

no, the princess bride IS the best movie evar.

i've seen half of it on youtube today, the other half i plan on seeing.

i'll post some links to it in the princess bride fan club preahaps.

Posted

i honestly like my fair lady better

Posted

i honestly like my fair lady better

nevar! :wacko:

now some of my favourite quotes from the princess bride film.

the lake of eels

Inigo Montoya: You are sure nobody's follow' us?

Vizzini: As I told you, it would be absolutely, totally, and in all other ways inconceivable. No one in Guilder knows what we've done, and no one in Florin could have gotten here so fast. - Out of curiosity, why do you ask?

Inigo Montoya: No reason. It's only... I just happened to look behind us and something is there.

Vizzini: What? Probably some local fisherman, out for a pleasure cruise, at night... in... eel-infested waters...

and of course the fight with count Rugen:

Count Rugen: [inigo stands up after getting stabbed by a knife thrown by Count Rugen] Good heavens. Are you still trying to win?

[inigo falls back against the wall]

Count Rugen: You've got an overdeveloped sense of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble someday

Count Rugen: [inigo falls back against the wall] You've got an overdeveloped sense of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble someday.

Count Rugen: [Rugen draws his sword and lunges at Inigo who then forces the blade to his left shoulder. Again Rugen lunges at Inigo and the blade is deflected to Inigo's right arm]

Inigo Montoya: [Rugen swings his sword but Inigo blocks it and then begins advancing] Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die.

Inigo Montoya: [He falls on a table. Rugen attacks and Inigo blocks four times before he continues to advance on Rugen]

Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die.

Count Rugen: [Now Rugen attacks five times and Inigo blocks every single one]

Inigo Montoya: [Louder] Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die.

Count Rugen: Stop saying that!

Inigo Montoya: [Rugen attacks and Inigo blocks it and then stabs Rugen in the shoulder. Then Rugen swings his sword. Inigo ducks and stabs Rugen in the other shoulder. Then he advances quickly and they fight] Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father prepare to die!

Count Rugen: [Rugen gets his sword knocked away and Inigo slices his cheek] No!

Inigo Montoya: Offer me money

Count Rugen: Yes

Inigo Montoya: Power too promise that!

[he slices Rugen's other cheek]

Count Rugen: All that I have and more. Please.

Inigo Montoya: Offer me everything I ask for.

Inigo Montoya: Anything you want.

Count Rugen: [Rugen attacks but Inigo grabs his arm and stabs Rugen in the stomach]

Inigo Montoya: I want my father back you son of a *****.

[inigo plunches the sword into Rugen's gut and he falls down dead]

princess bride = ownage! :tunes:

Posted

No The Princess Diaries. JK

STAR WARS is the best.

In order it is.

3, everyone dies and Anikan turns evil.

Posted

i don't think three was the best. but i agree that two was the worst