Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the theory

23 posts in this topic

Posted

OOH I JUST GOT A CRAZY THOUGHT! the 2 minor pieces could be master sword and oot, since it was split

what do you think about this?

Posted

perhaps the fourth god is link himself? he always comes back when he's needed, he has extraordinary powers and abilities, he can wield the (multiple) blades of evil's bane... it's more logical than most other theories... what do you think?

Posted

that may be a little bit possible

Posted

sounds good to me.. link is a god what if zelda is a goddess??

Posted

do they have god like powers? no...

In relation to the first zelda game, link had the triforce of courage himself all along

Posted

Ok, in the first pic, the two Triforce pieces are probibly Courage and Wisdom because those are the "good guys" on the shield Link uses. The other pic is probibly showing Courage because The Hero Of Time has the Triforce Of Courage, I hate it how people think there's a forth one. TRI means 3. TRI cycle (3 wheels) TRI plane (There wasn't many but if you must know search "Red Barron")

Posted

Fate and Time are different to Courage, Wisdom and Power. Fate and Time are more (I said more not actually) tangible.

The Gameboy games are a completely different, away from the console games (except Phantom Hourglass). In all of the console games there has ALWAYS been Zelda, Ganondorf and Link, each of them having one piece of the TRIforce. Check your Latin, Tri means three, it has always meant three. Triangle - Tri-angle, three angles. The so called "Fourth Triforce" (horrible way of saying it) on the Hylian Shield is just a coincidence, there for decoration. You don't question the existence of a tree in the middle of Hyrule field, or the patterns in the Temple of Time.

This theory has been circulating for years, pretty much since OoT was released. Please let it go, the concept of a Triforce is that there is three, otherwise it would be a Quadforce, or Quintforce. There are no other pieces.

And the God Zant talks about in Twilight Princess is Ganondorf.

Posted

ok then, if it is for decoration, wha gave the sheild maker the idea to put a fourth peice on the sheild?