Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please moderator don't ban

11 posts in this topic

Posted

just as the sub title says, who so you think link is, fiction or based on secret folk lore. Personally i think he's the hero of the story of most stories that he's lived millions of lives and in each one he's been a great person for the most part and it is my true belief that the stories of peter pan are of link later when he learns to fly i say this because he always becomes a kid again it's like their a million stories of him growing older then zelda returning him to being a kid at the end or other ways so like finally one day he was just like i'll save zelda the trouble and just stay a kid.

Just post any theory on alternate identities of link. or other charaters.

Posted

That was utterly unreadable. Please refer to a 3rd grade phonics book for information on using periods.

Posted

I may not have been here long, but it makes me quite frustrated that you insist on posting nonsense on a forum i use. Your other 2 threads (on the same topic!) are clearly locked at the top of the page. I would hope that if you didn't have the sense to learn comprehensible English that you'd at least have the sense not to try again.

(For anyone who feels i may have overstepped my rights to complain based on my time of membership, I deal with this on my main forum all the time and have no patience for it anywhere.)

Posted

@Slagr - Membership time has little to do with it, if the complaint is legitimate, it will stand.

I think you have a wonderful imagination, but perhaps you aren't spending enough time thinking through your posts... how old are you? You obviously don't have to answer that if you don't want to. Do your parents know you are on their computer?

Posted

Wow. I'm with Gael here; That was utterly unreadable. Don't insult people like this; It only makes you look like more of an idiot. This forum is small by normal standards, so don't expect to find a bottomless pit of members you've never heard of here. We don't forget things as easily as PokeCommunity. Right now, I'll point out several problems with your last post:

1: I may not have been here long, but it makes me quite frustrated that you insist on posting nonsense on a forum i use. [That makes no sense. What does the former have to do with with the latter? The "but" in there is incorrectly placed, at least in this situation, and you seem to neglect capital letters thoroughly. Also, how the Hell was Gael insisting anything? She made ONE post in your smelly little topic. ONE. And if you're referring to the other two topics you spoke of, that just makes you as much of a hypocrite as Specever.]

2: Your other 2 threads (on the same topic!) are clearly locked at the top of the page. [Mhmm. What does this have to do with your problem? It just seems to me that you're refusing to give one of our most renowned members a chance. Take a chill pill. Actually, as Saha once said, take a chill repository.]

3: I would hope that if you didn't have the sense to learn comprehensible English that you'd at least have the sense not to try again. [she speaks more comprehensively than you, a LOT more, my friend. Also, it's comprehensive, not comprehensible, and you used "hope" incorrectly in that statement. As far as I know, you meant "think".]

4:(For anyone who feels i may have overstepped my rights to complain based on my time of membership, I deal with this on my main forum all the time and have no patience for it anywhere.) [Why would anyone think you've overstepped the line? You haven't just done that; You've torn your rights into little fragments altogether. And if you deal with it all the time, how could you have no patience for it? You'd have left every forum the day you'd joined them, if that were the case.]

Don't start screwing around again and tell me to learn "comprehensible" English; It'll only dig your grave yet again.

As for my opinion on the origin of Link; I think he's a character in green garments that a Japanese gaming company created solely as the main protagonist of an awesome game series.

That was my 2 cents, which compared with your 2 cents is like... 50 bucks.

Posted (edited)

@Taco_Ninja

Either you've mistaken the intended subject of my post or you're being sarcastic, I hope?

1. I am explaining that while I may be new here, I DO use the forums and dislike nonsense posted therein.

2. heh?

3. Comprehensible is correct in that situation. "able to be comprehended." "Comprehensive" facilitates understanding, such as DIY guides. I am somewhat more difficult to understand based on the vocabulary I tend to use, especially when I am new somewhere. Once I relax and become closer to the community my text will tend more to the vernacular.

4. The forum I most frequent was once small and had only a few members until relatively recently, and we dealt with maybe one such case as this in a whole year. Now that we are larger, the rate of illiterate influx has reached a point where I personally deal with at least one a day. It would not be such a problem if they didn't post in areas as intellectual as Theorizing.

Confused and not a troll,

-Slagr

Edited by Slagr (see edit history)

Posted

Don't be so rude, he's clearly very young or special...

Posted

Don't be so rude, he's clearly very young or special...

If that is the case, Theorizing may not be the forum for him.

Posted (edited)

He wants attention and to him, these questions are legitimate. He doesn't really hurt the theories forum...

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)

Posted

Run on sentences make my head hurt!

Posted

This topic is being spammed.

I'm locking it. (if any other mod feels it necessary to unlock this, then do so)

Slagr:You dislike nonsense? Well then you'll just love to meet me, now won't you? =D