Better OoT Ending

101 posts in this topic

Posted

WOO!My first topic starter!...wow,first sentence and i have already gone off-suject.. :blink: Anyway,I think the Ocarina of Time ending should of been better.I would of liked it if Link and Zelda kissed,cuz I`m a girl (yeah yeah,i know Vivi is a boy`s name!!) and like a bit more feeling...sorry to those malonxlink shippers ect.

Posted

meh, it did seem a bit weak on the ending, but i geuss the whole point of that thing is to leave people to speculate about who link would actually go out with...

Posted

The ending where they meet again in the courtyard...that was annoying. I wanted to see what happened :angry: . But the end should've been more emotional, yea...a kiss woulda benn nice cause Link broke his back to save her!!!

Posted

and basically the rest of hyrule as well.

I reckon if ganondorf had just taken zelda and wasn;t theatening the rest of the world, link probabbly wouldn;t have bothered in the first place...

Posted

well it was ok but i don't exactly agree with a kiss i mean mabe if saria came back or something.

Posted

Screw the kiss... Anyone else thinking a Hyrule orgy?

Posted

i don't think the sara thing works to be perfectly honest, i think its almost as bad a princess ruto, at least link and zelda are of the same race, then again so is malon....

Posted

<_< I thought at the end of Ocarina of Time they should of made Link and Zelda kiss but you have to remember that the game was only rated E. You know Nintendo thinks that were all 6!!! Umm..... people there little children on this site lets keep it rate G.

Posted

Lets keep it very G, so G we cant even comprehend it

Posted

there's talk about twilight princess being a teen rated game, the only reason nintnedo didn;t add higher rated stuff to ocarina of time was that it just wasn't needed.

Posted

they should have kissed they do stufflike that all the time in other games and/or movies and they would make a grayet cople :wub: it is between malon and zelda for a good wife for link ^_^ it would be sad for 1 if he cose another so ya

post-595-1150493555_thumb.jpg

post-595-1150493564.gif

Posted

i don't know, link isn't the tipe of guy to fall in love... he was afraid of princess ruto... it looked like he didn't give damn about malon... and the same for zelda. The game has a lack of emotions... and if there where any emotions, than he would like malon more... he is a bit of a farmer like boy. now what i mean?

just like in TP... ow now i said that... dont you think links sister from TP looks a bit like Malon?

Posted

like doesn;t have a sister in TP, if you're talking about who i think you are then that's the major's daughter.

As usual, i don't think link has any relations in Toarau village (side note, still not a confirmed name, it actually means unamed in japanese). Although it does look as there migt be a more emotional theme in this game looking at link's interactions with the major's daguhter a bit.

Personally i reckon link would go better with malon, being married or whatever to a princess wouldn;t suit his style...

Posted

oww... my fault :D

Posted

Heh heh, I do think Zelda and Link belong together...but here I am, the one who draws comics about Zelda rejecting Link... :embarrassed: Eh heh heh....

Also, Link shall NEVER have a sister!!! I mean, that would kinda ruin the whole "orphan" thing that most of the games seem to have gone for...and it looks like might be killed in TP...*shrugs*

:P