Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 Goofiest Characters in Twilight Princess

29 posts in this topic

Posted

"When Zelda players were introduced to Tingle years ago in Majora's Mask, some were amused and enjoyed his presence. Others were shocked and dismayed and wanted the fairy impersonator gone from their lives. In The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Tingle is nowhere to be found. After all, he does have his own game for DS.

For those still pining for more Tingle, there are more than enough characters in Twilight Princess that have bits of Tingle's 'charm' in them. With one of the biggest and best Zelda adventures in a while, we can't help but think Nintendo's designers didn't want to let Tingle go, either..."

There are some minor spoilers, naturally, in this list. Mainly in terms of what characters you can potentially meet in the game and some on your potential interaction with said characters.

[url="http://hyrule.net/external.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.1up.com%2Fdo%2FblogEntry%3FbId%3D7690155%26amp%3BpublicUserId%3D5782020"]Top 10 "Goofiest" Characters in Twilight Princess[/url]

------

My personal views of their lists. A character's style of humour and presentation is what needs to be likened to Tingle when making a Top 10 list of characters that are similar to him. Well, several of the ones on this list do not follow Tingle so much as follow the title of the list. The Top 10 Goofiest Characters in Twilight Princess. Even so they did have to make a list of 10 people... They just may have involved Tingle too much in the description. This list supposedly being for the more 'goofy' of the Twilight Princess characters means the people who possessed a more dry and/or cynical sense of humour naturally would not be included on this list. Such as Midna, but she gets her own place in the spotlight of recognition.

How was the Postman not on this list? The guy was everywhere! He could have easily replaced a character or two on this list. Who didn't as soon as they saw him in some random place while wandering the expanses of Hyrule rush over and see what zany comment he had to say?

Posted

Wow, strange characters indeed. But that is what makes a Zelda Game, of course! But I would've liked the Mask Sales-Man from OOT/MM to be in the list! :o

Posted

boooo the page seems to have expired :o

Posted

[quote name='pitathehero' post='20469' date='Dec 12 2006, 07:05 PM']boooo the page seems to have expired :o[/quote]

For me it seems that if you just click the link then it works fine. But if you try to remove the Hyrule frame at the top then it says the page doesn't exist anymore. I dont' know. Pretty odd.

Posted

what about the fortune teller? instead of "tingle tingle koolooo limpar" she sais "guandis.. tiow! (lol u get what i mean)

she shld be in that list

Posted

THOSE CHARACTERS ARE REALLY WEIRD

Posted

*giggles* me and my bf love Agitha

its funny, One time I went to her with bugs, alot infact, before I could give all the bugs I had for her, my wallet maxed
so I thought "I'll come back after I donate some money"
I attempted to leave and as I was opening the door she said in a deep voice "I know you have bugs....."
scary >>........

Yeto & Yeta...
which ever one is the female
she looks like shes not even a yeti, wtf? shes like a black chick with a really big sweater on... :blink:
and she could have atleast thought to put some holes in that sweater of hers for her arms
SHE HAS NO ARMS!

the Ooccoo girl, did you know when you first meet her Link's face is all [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/jennerader/wtf24.gif[/img]
oh and man, I love how they can walk on walls, its like SWEET man!

and last, the postman,
poor guy, I bet you $50 hes ganna run up and give the guy that made that list a letter asking why he wasn't on the list XD
I love the postmen, hes always been a cool chr, and I love his little "jingle" he does when he gives you mail XP
hes efin everywhere! sittin in corners doin his job ya know B)

Posted

Wow, this is gay.

Posted

What the hell happened to the mailman in the top 10? And Zant isnt that goofy, I mean, well..I dont like his mask because it looks like he's got an ass in his mouth but he's really not that goofy! The mailman should be like #3 on the list! Although that Agitha bug collecter girl was kinda creepy lol...

Posted

The postman is weird... but I only recognized bout half of the people on the list... My wii got broken before I got any longer*starts feeling sorry for myself*

Posted

I cant wait untile I meet thoes catacters :D .

Posted

[size=5]ZELDA FOR THE GAMECUBE IS FINALLY MINE!!! [/size] :lol: :lol: :P :D

Posted

actually Zant is extremely goofy the only way you would know this is if you fought the last battle with him where he acts like a 5-year old

Posted

yeeeaaaa zant is creepy
he is posibly the most goofy chr in the game, for my say. he scares the hell out of me
at first hes like "oh ok hes evil, thats cool"
then he goes "omg hes ganna rape me isn't he..." :embarrassed: lol hes just insain near the end of the game

Posted

:D[size=2] YAY time to do the happy dance.............No Tingle! No Tingle! No Tingle! No Tingle! No Tingle! No Tingle! YAYAYYAYAYAYYAY![/size] :D